3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Replecant 21.12.19 07:25 am

The problem in the mission \"a Knife in the dark\" (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

Encountered a problem when executing a mission. The fact is that when it is necessary to follow Gollum, I have it just stops and does not move. Tell, somebody faced with similar?
15 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr.Caduceus 21.12.19

Replecant
It was similar, runs a little before and all the rules will be.

p
pkaety 21.12.19

the problem in mission a knife in the dark while searching for the latest victim of an assassin all clambered everywhere and the victim and there is just a black spot in its place.tell someone faced with similar? that is, have no one to interrogate about the murder. if anyone has the record and saved after that throw off rlis to my address [email protected]

A
Agnaty 21.12.19

pkaety
+ the same problem, the tracks lead to nowhere.

M
Macros Easy 21.12.19

Agnaty
All tracks from the tracks checked ? A lot of them there.

A
Agnaty 21.12.19

Macros Easy
Left the last track, but as soon as you come back I wrote to interrogate the victim much killer, but no one else.

w
wik 21.12.19

campaign the problem with the Orc captain you've already killed and it does not appear. it was the same. had to start all over again.

W
WTO 21.12.19

Started again, just doing the campaign mode, still no 3rd victim what to do can not seem to find a clear solution

W
WTO 21.12.19

Blah, I solved the problem, in short, ran away from the place where it should be the victim, left a message leaving the scope of the mission, went on, came a message about the failure of the quest, clicked to repeat the quest and the victim on the spot!!!!

a
aist16 21.12.19

WTO
Three times I have repeated this quest, two of the victims I find, and then the tracks lead to a bunch of orcs. Task: Interrogate the prisoner hired killers. And one of them prisoner, no designation is not over them? All attack, all killed, and no message, hangs quest!?
And what to do to give up this job and take another?

r
roma-lawyer 21.12.19

The same problem was, the solution found but not all can be arranged.
Downloaded the save the passage, from this site and the victim for questioning appeared. However, this saves the Talion 60 maximum level + appropriate level gear.

a
aist16 21.12.19

Have seen, and understood - in this game, if something does not work, the job need not to replay, and restart the entire game.
And I got it right after a fresh boot, turned, and with other jobs sometimes.

a
aist16 21.12.19

roma-lawyer
Help, already five times can't kill the tar Garota on a frozen lake. I do not understand control, how to make Kärnan swoop on Balrog and pit it in the water? Explain, please, what are the keys to control in battle? I'm trying to control the dragon movement keys W, A, S, D, but, unless you hold RMB, the movement of the dragon chaotic and difficult managed. If you press RMB, sight appear, and you can zoom in - W, or removed - S from Balrog. LKM - ice dragon's breath, when you release the LMB, Ctrl - icy blast. Perform three ice blast at tar Garoto, his health is reduced by a third, and anything more is not reduced. Pressing the Space bar, it seems to cause acceleration of the flight of the dragon, but something, I don't notice it. And where to accelerate, if it goes up, then it is difficult to target the dragon on the barlog. And then if a mouse - frost breath, the dragon stops, ie you can pick up speed and hit the barlog but without the icy breath. Tried it, but Kärnan dies... Help, all the rest job is done, can't go any further in the story.

a
aist16 21.12.19

roma-lawyer
Speaking of saved games. I have them stored in two locations:
C:\Users\Public\Documents SteamCODEX\356190\remote
and C:\Users\Пользователь \Documents\WB GamesShadow of War
You both addresses are changed the save file?

M
MrAlexSid 21.12.19

Cheats off, then find a victim

I
Ilya Cherkashin 21.12.19

After questioning the 3rd victim POPs up a window with the definition of a murderer. But he finds absolutely the wrong man is the notes I target in 1000 meters and if I run over there, then the quest fails because I left the place of execution