3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RomaRha 21.12.19 12:05 pm

Why most people don't want to take console gaming?

I'm good to game consoles as enchanted by the game device and simply do not understand the opinion of those people who don't like them and just not recognize that it is convenient. Continue to buy office PC and play suffering lags and weak iron, which is in fact for gaming it is not! I just want to understand them, can share?
67 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 21.12.19

I don't know about most,I can only speak for myself,I'm just not satisfied with prosthetic management in the form of the gamepad,I just don't understand how it is possible to play,it's like you're forcibly strapped to stilts,and of course the performance of consoles does not suit me,what these two factors have a direct relationship because the number of FPS affects the speed of rotation and generally on the output image,at this time point the console as a gaming platform is not very mildly,and if in the future, perhaps they performance better,the office will remain prosthetic.
And of course to buy the game for 4300 I also quite happy,while you still have the disadvantages about which I wrote above.
About modification and SweetFX I'm not even talking.

R
RomaRha 21.12.19

A. Soldier of Light
Thanks for the adequate explanation! I'm going to build opposite the subject and to hear the opposite opinion...

D
Denis Kyokushin 21.12.19

saa0891
saa0891 wrote:
what these two factors have a direct relationship because the number of FPS affects the speed of rotation and generally on the output image,
The Witcher 3 is regulated by the speed of rotation of the camera.And images can affect the iron itself not being able to raise the FPS above 30 fps,maybe even GOG with his overlay.Maybe bad optimization.

7Rain7 21.12.19

The graphics, ease of control, and what for this console is needed if there is a good Pitch?

R
Rolemanser 21.12.19

7Rain7
There are also lazy or very busy people who just want to insert the disc and start playing without any settings, etc, because there are a bunch of inept people who have Windows flying every week, about the antivirus they don't know, call home masters do not want the computer to not want themselves to put Windu do not know how and so, on this their choice of console...

7Rain7 21.12.19

Rolemanser
Fortunately do not suffer. Maybe buy it if the son asks. I don't need it. And at home two good computer, meaning the console does not see.

R
Rolemanser 21.12.19

7Rain7
If you are not interested in the opportunity to play the console exclusives, then you don't need that console )))

s
saa0891 21.12.19

[Denis][Denis] wrote:
The Witcher 3 is regulated by the speed of rotation of the camera.
What you actually wrote,it was about comparing consoles and PC in the context of the control and output images and not the settings in any games.

[Denis][Denis] wrote:
And images can affect the iron itself not being able to raise the FPS above 30 fps
So on this I have a PC in which normal iron (if you are not satisfied with something you also settings able to find a suitable compromise) and not the console.

[Denis][Denis] wrote:
maybe even GOG with his overlay.Maybe bad optimization.
This is a question for game developers,to the point is not which side is not true,what even in case of poor optimization and a normal iron again, you can get a good FPS through settings.

M
Max4165 21.12.19

kamaz360
throw in insignias where you can b/u for 500 UAH to purchase

D
Denis Kyokushin 21.12.19

saa0891
saa0891 wrote:
What you actually wrote,it was about comparing consoles and PC in the context of the control and output images and not the settings in any games.
I do not have a fusion consolers,but played on the PS3.You are very much oshibalsya in terms of speed of rotation of the camera,as on the consoles too there are sensitivity settings of the axes X and Y. Another thing,if you aim uncomfortable.I on the gamepad in shooters do not play,as in TLOU my main trouble was aiming.The same happened to the PS3 Killzone 3 to play and the camera it rotates fast enough.And in TLOU by simple manipulations it is possible to sharply turn 180°.

R
Rolemanser 21.12.19

[Denis]
And TLOU in the same Anah 1-3, curve wood some, as an example take for example Horizon, Fallout 4 or Lark 13 and 16, there is a very easy operation.

s
saa0891 21.12.19

[Denis][Denis] wrote:
I do not have a fusion consolers,but played on the PS3.You are very much oshibalsya in terms of speed of rotation of the camera,as on the consoles too there are sensitivity settings of the axes X and Y.
You are very much mistaken,I also played (tried to play) and more that I have and Genady on the PC is,and it's just no comparison with a mouse goes,the gamepad is completely drained (if you don't see the difference then apparently you have some problems,although it can feel quite even once to compare,for me it's just heaven and earth),mouse faster,clearer,more accurate positioning,where more opportunities to rotate the camera the mouse is physiologically better (so does the hand of man),again I have already mentioned that the speed of rotation of the camera is also connected to FPS,30FPS is all tin,all these factors combine to greatly drained gamepads,and one drawback is superimposed on the other.

[Denis][Denis] wrote:
The same happened to the PS3 Killzone 3 to play and the camera it rotates fast enough.And in TLOU by simple manipulations it is possible to sharply turn 180°.
Yeah,when I watch gameplay videos and people playing on a gamepad,the most it hurts to look at it,what is immediately noticeable is the speed of rotation of the camera,I'm not talking about aiming.

R
Rolemanser 21.12.19

saa0891
That's only if you play for example Witcher series, Dark Souls or dragon's Dogma, then there is a more suitable controller, believe on the mouse it is not so convenient.

s
saa0891 21.12.19

RolemanserRolemanser wrote:
That's only if you play for example Witcher
Just the shooters,not only for the reasons that I described above,and also because there's a bunch of hot keys which makes the process much more fast and convenient,like most other RPG,and if it is isometric, then there is also the accuracy and speed of cursor positioning strongly affects about strategy, I'm not even talking.

RolemanserRolemanser wrote:
a series of Dark Souls or dragon's Dogma, then there is a more suitable controller, believe on the mouse it is not so convenient.
This is the case if Krivorukov developed made of the same curve,only where the really play on a gamepad is a fighting game,well, maybe someone can be more comfortable in the race.well, it already is,and then you wheel to buy.

R
Rolemanser 21.12.19

saa0891
If you want to answer the man, kindly click the answer
like most other RPG,and if it is isometric, then there is also the accuracy and speed of cursor positioning strongly affects about strategy, I'm not even talking.
I told you it was only about АRPG, which as the Witcher and DS series applies in CRPG to play on controller but it is very convenient, the keyboard and mouse to steer.

D
Denis Kyokushin 21.12.19

Rolemanser
Most of all I did not like the control on your controller in Assasins creed 3.Really through the ass.

R
Rolemanser 21.12.19

[Denis]
I of the series about the assassins only played origins. This does not know what is there control, but I believe you.

D
Denis Kyokushin 21.12.19

saa0891
saa0891 wrote:
You are very much mistaken,I also played (tried to play) and more that I have and Genady on the PC is,and it's just no comparison with a mouse goes,the gamepad is completely drained (if you don't see the difference then apparently you have some problems,although it can feel quite even once to compare,for me it's just heaven and earth)
I did not write that the mouse merges the controller in
the speed of rotation of the camera,I wrote that it is possible to increase the speed.And for this there are settings in the console games.I've noticed in modern games is a kind of lethargy of the enemies in comparison with the old games.If you take the old Return To Castle Wolfenstein, it the enemies attack as soon as you noticed.And take Wolfenstein II,to its enemies, like hanging out,I think,for this time of reflection you have a chance to shoot.I mean, the game is tuned for a gamepad

U
Ulov Nalimov 21.12.19

The theme for sracha. Another would be the TC asked why Islam does not want to accept.

D
Denis Kyokushin 21.12.19

Ulov Nalimov
Religion does not allow))