3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pandore 21.12.19 12:08 pm

what part of the trilogy, the Witcher is the best? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

and in what aspects?(not looking at all for me in the lead remains part 1)
67 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 21.12.19

All good in their own way

h
hanterwow 21.12.19

for me 3 ,and then 1,3 graphics + normal mechanics and of course a great plot,and 1 a great story and atmosphere, maybe,but worth the wait....how she hated me there,but in General all games are good in their own way.

M
Mad_cloud 21.12.19

pandore
The first course was good but the fight will be just awful ...

N
NightHawkreal 21.12.19

First, then a third, and the second just ...

G
Geralt-47 21.12.19

of course the third. Who says that first he has no respect for the huge work invested in the third part. The first probe, the second overgrown meat, the third - elitka. You're playing third, I understand that... it's the FIRST adequate adult game in the whole gaming industry. All these Skyrim with dragons, oblivion with even a good plot, but furnished all a bit childish - it all pales against the backdrop of the third witch. This is the game about which all people dream. Swords, open world, great gameplay mechanics, a lot of third-party unique quests, POWERFUL Central story, of assorted loot and a lot of any kind of leveling and skills. The top game.

_
_Red_FoXx_ 21.12.19

I do not know how anyone, but with combat in the first part there are not any problems experienced, quite normal in fact. Yes, in itself the first part of a good enough plot and atmosphere, and after the 3rd part runs perfectly fine. And more like the first and third parts, the second a little less. But in General, this trilogy is somehow distracting from the General rules, all three pieces gorgeous !!! But this rarely happens, even the same ME in the 3rd part of the blown away

u
upumeg95 21.12.19

In the first God of fighting, but in the third graphene woah, if you were to combine it would have been even better than it is.

u
upumeg95 21.12.19

Geralt-47
Do you first played? If played, then I would not call it a probe.

_
_Red_FoXx_ 21.12.19

Geralt-47
The trial version was the one that did not reach us, and to see her now only on the video in the Internet.

T
TheReds1892 21.12.19

all good

K
Krrrva 21.12.19

1. The Witcher 3
2. The Witcher 1
3. The Witcher 2
For me the third part even more than the game, so many impressions and emotions not in one game have not yet received, for me the game is perfect in almost everything. The first part of the classic RPG series stands out for its unforgettable atmosphere. Well, the second part just a good game but nothing stands out

W
Winnie-the-Pooh 21.12.19

In every part of its positive side: the first good one was a great story, promising a sequel, plus a good at the time graphics. In the second we pulled up graphics and gameplay, the plot was also good, but in the first game hooked stronger. The third took the best from the previous parts and has become the luxury end of the trilogy. My advice - no need to compare them, to better appreciate the whole series at once.

G
Geralt-47 21.12.19

damn, to evaluate games, you have to play them. First, I did not play, but watched the game. This here was a small start. The dialogue is so-so, the fight will finally incomprehensible, just click and it'll all feints makes and signs sculpts. The second Witcher I played. On boevka crapola, and the signs too. Nichrome I couldn't understand what the hell these characters are doing and what they need. And only the third witch showed all as it should be. Signs are signs, swords, swords, potions is potions. ALL IMBA. How can you even compare, if the first and second parts right now, not even overpower due to their excessive clumsiness? But once you get the hang on this experience, the poles in the third part of the shot and hit the tops all over the world. Nothing better than Witcher 3 on this planet there. There are great games, there's a trilogy of Prince of Persia, mass effect, the first is an epic game. But the Witcher is simply the scale closes. What sort of MGS, what the hell anchartedy, Stalker even close to the Witcher is not necessary, although Stalker is a great game, at least the first part only. But the Witcher 3 tiles all at once. His shortcomings can only be that the world is not too large, we still had more to do to more meat, more locations, more monstryatinu.

D
Dino.co 21.12.19

Most likely the Second

_
_Red_FoXx_ 21.12.19

Geralt-47 wrote:
The first I played
And you try ))

Geralt-47 wrote:
if the first and second parts right now, not even overpower due to their excessive clumsiness?
The first part is great to pass after passing the third part, and even its outdated graphics don't seem all that outdated, it is more than offset by the plot and atmosphere.

A better read books about the Witcher, it will be useful, and games on the other will be revealed, and indeed books to read useful ))

t
toraleystripe 21.12.19

The third part is of course the wonderful , big open world ( but to be honest, I liked part 2 assassin of kings )

A
Andrey Zagniy 21.12.19

For MENA second, too caught the General atmosphere, especially the battle of the spirits, uhhh.

h
hoursdragon 21.12.19

Yes, each in its own good, so I can't say which is better.

E
Emris_ua 21.12.19

[Denis] wrote:
All good in their own way
I must agree with You !!!

L
Lifariya 21.12.19

Third, of course.