3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GalSpan 21.12.19 12:09 pm

GTA: SA on Windows 7 (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

GTA SA I have not played on Windows 7. Who knows if it is possible to solve this problem? Could you tell me?
144 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maickle Fort 21.12.19

The game is so old and a seven Cides?

D
DELETED.DELETED.DELETED 21.12.19

potevi compatible with windows 2000, I had takya of proble when I put windows xp sp3

j
just_think72 21.12.19

The whole problem in the hands, not seven - I once played.

K
Koycnfynby 21.12.19

duck and what to do to GTA SA played on Windows7?

P
Poddatyy 21.12.19

Koycnfynby, put the properties of the executable is compatible with XP.

K
Koycnfynby 21.12.19

does not help,there are other options?

g
ggg bobr 21.12.19

but my game works without problems but when I run the theme of fluctuation in a simplified style, how you can fix atoms is annoying to change constantly.

p
poenz 21.12.19

I also went under 7, while Windows has not updated since the site Mirkrasok how to update half of the programs as **it blew, Oh and gta too.

And about the theme to change to the simplified, in the personalization of the climb, there you will find that when you exit it back everything had to be redone as it was.

M
MD87 21.12.19

Fixes and patches to run GTA San Andreas v1.0 on Windows Seven

Welcome links and discussion on creating a patch for the sevens.

D
DevIL667eXe 21.12.19

GTA SA is on 7 in the same way as on XP, patches, etc. also work the same way. don't see the point in creating a new patch.

M
MD87 21.12.19

Don't know about you but I have to clean the rollers won't play.

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 21.12.19

Stripped down most likely. Were last seven, played all videos.

f
flashPEER 21.12.19

I just installed it on seven, San Andreas, and sat down to play

M
MD87 21.12.19

I have not stripped down. On Vista everything worked great, went to seven and all the Assembly of the cover with a copper basin. Isoshnik even error exe file not showing, just hanging in the processes. There is only pure, and without video.

Still need a fix for version 1.0 with support of Asiloidea and third-party D3D libraries.

I
IVaN4B 21.12.19

I have at boot logo and video ceased playing what?

M
MD87 21.12.19

I have seven almost the same only the logo still visible )

D
Dolomite 21.12.19

First you need to add that the original full version (US GTASA v1.0) rushing to 7even without problems and vtupitelnyh mpeg videos played without a problem. (tested both on x86 and x64 versions of 7-Ki).
Yes, like serious problems, the list I found and the path of elimination:
1.) May not start the initial videos (mpeg), this usually happens after installing mods which in addition to the core, these videos replace. (standard they are in the old mpeg-1 format, but the new expansion of their mpeg' - native, but the filling is not known...). The fact that they went on a piggy, is explained very simply, firstly there is another version and codecs Windos media pleerov and I right now, almost all use tuned piggy, and there are almost all codecs video from the very beginning installed and in the piggy codec automatic is selected apparently.
The solution: PI start the game, when to go the movies, hit the space bar or enter until a menu appears. Further play.
2.) When dobavlenii soderjaschii fashion enb series, I get the error message that lacks a like that dll DirectX 9 (seven in the same DX11).
The way to solve the problem: 1) add missing d-El Elqui in the game folder. If you do not understand the first method, then just install DirectX9c on your seven and not worry (though met stupid DX9 installs that did not want to be found but this is likely the case).
3.) Before the game in GTASA disable user account Control" and restart the computer, sometimes buggy Toko specifically because of this.
4.) A glitch which was discovered by 7even x86, interestingly at first it wasn't, but then he appeared.
And it is that, when you start the game, GTASA process ie the game should be initiated, and it even does not start although ekzeshnik hanging in the processes.
The solution: Open task Manager, go to processes tab and complete the process gtasa.exe. Then run the game again and it runs vul.
5.) Seen that mod for GTASA Biohazard Alert 0.5 beta Remake (or whatever it is) in SanFierro at the entrance the game crashes. On the piggy to test the not yet, for after the virus has occurred kakieto changes on hard, and not as piggy does not want installed (if the installation is out of Cinni screen Your windows has been damage (In particular, who knows what is trouble prompt).

PS: IMHO any manufacturer of patches and fixes it's hardly realistic. Well, if Toko you are a genius and know how to compile, decompile executables games and to fix their programming code.

G
Gpuzluk 21.12.19

On the old computer everything worked fine but on the new computer when I play GTA, go into menu, choose for example the map out trying to get back in the game, the game freezes and black screen have to take the task.Windows 7!Help me please !

g
gtasamp 21.12.19

I have the same problem damn SAMP Robit single stupid crashes that it help us

G
Gpuzluk 21.12.19

Please well who the thread knows !