3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wic81 21.12.19 12:10 pm

Impressions of the game (Dead Space 2)

I agree with Krasnogora. Who does not like-do not play
133 Comments
Sort by:
D
Detrojt 21.12.19

Glad they all passed))) Now play it in 3D, it's just something =)

g
goden 21.12.19

I'm at the end of the game when the broke the arm body neck, and finally shot off his head, Isaac had not died and briskly continued to walk

g
goden 21.12.19

Guys and try to pass the whole game at an unreal level, where very little ammo, very little health kits, a lot of monsters, monsters do not kill with 3 shots of the power cutter, and you have only 3 save on the game, see when you pass it and then write...

D
Detrojt 21.12.19

goden, I understand that you passed the game on this difficulty level.

C
Crafty Cucumber 21.12.19

Yesterday was the fifth Chapter, and here are my impressions. The action is bigger and the game became more dynamic, has more cut-scenes any. The horror is almost gone, but there, the authors try to scare us periodically. Graphics ,as in the first part, on top. It's nice that Isaak spoke, and the voice actor is good. In my opinion, the sequel was a success.
P. S Why all the sounds are taken from the first part?

D
Detrojt 21.12.19

The sounds is improved, and nemnogo redone.

a
aist16 21.12.19

Haven't played, only read and watched, and was disgusted. It's necessary to be a pervert to like the blood splatter on the screen. It's not scary, it's disgusting. Sure, for example, in the US, in Germany etc. these games for children is prohibited. They do not sound in Russian, so as not to reduce the negative for Russian. Years 5 – 6 back played Doom 3, I don't remember it was so gross. Maybe because I was younger. Or rather, because it does not bind you in the legs or arms, and it all depends on the speed of your own reactions. And here artificially slow down your movement, and you are not able to perform the desired action.

F
FixFlow 21.12.19

[psycho in law]
Worth to buy!
The game has grown immediately evident if you compare with the first part which I failed.
I bought litsuhu and I can't say that I regret it.

F
FixFlow 21.12.19

Demon of Night
I don't agree with you in one current.
I think krayzis is also normal, the game was at the time (like it came out in 2007).
With all the rest, I agree,AvP 2010 sucks and Dead Space 2 compare nothing stupid!

s
saa0891 21.12.19

max dara
damn well, how can doom 3 it's not horror-It's your personal opinion,but for me,and I think for most gamers, DOOM 3 is the real horror,that he is remembered as the most terrible,frightening and atmospheric game on all times,and perhaps the only DEAD SPACE managed to intercept the palms of victory in the horror genre.Of course it is still a lot of normal games I think all fans of the genre they played (RE 1,2,3,SILENT HILL,Call Of Cthulhu, etc. all of these games were quite interesting at the time,but still, being appeared and the sense of fear they are not up to DOOM 3 and to DS)-of course this is my personal opinion,but I think fans of the horror genre will agree with me that the DS Is probably the best that came out since DOOM 3.
And about your post above,I'm not clear what are you so attached to this toy,I do not like you DS 2 well, do not play,you do no one makes,or what bothers you is that people loved the game.

well, ds 2 I was expecting horror and got budget action game with a stupid plot.then what about fear, well, no, there it so I was there in the beginning jumped out a monster, and what do you think scared?! yeah wait, I couldn't understand due to the poor animation(making monsters) and didn't manage to razgledeti that it is necessary to press the key of e (where they stuck it!) the developer think that it's scary(well, 1 time maybe Yes but not all the time) but in fact it spoils the entire atmosphere of horror(poluchaetsya stupid action).

You never know what you were expecting,first developed immediately warned that the second part will be less scary and more action (for reference you may not know it,but many Western gamers opposite complained that the game is too scary), and now this trend is that in most games dominated by action-it is clear to attract more audience.But DS2 has not become worse!
Now about DS2 is that terrible or not,there omega77 I've already written about the brave one,you probably second fearless man 2 DS well, not a bit scary.And it DS 2 well as it is impossible to call a stupid action game with a dumb story!
Now let the points about pros to write, I think it makes no sense,they have everything including I described a million times.

cons:
1.incomprehensible and uninteresting story.

You in my opinion in the first part not played,and so what you can say,it is not surprising that your plot is stupid and not understandable!

2.a little retarded graphics and a completely idiotic monsters(well, why would the developer think that the red BLOB with tentacles that can scare!!!!)

2.The graphics are quite decent looks,game optimization is generally ideal.Yes, at the expense of graphics is made and in order that anyone could play even one comp full slag,I would insert there,CryEngine 3, imagine how much I would stink that many game slow and not optimized.The only thing that I strained in the chart is a long shot of Saturn and the station itself,but I think your contribution here has made set-top boxes,and the locations look very not bad.
Now about necrop-you probably would scare Teddy bears and bunnies!Don't know when I first saw necro was quite scary,of course when the game passed through a few times you get used to them,but still they look quite unpleasant.

3.the horror genre seems out of place here.(the game is not scary and no plot).

3.Well here without comment-I have no words,I don't want to poke his nose.

4.the lack of balance and the game quickly bored.

4.Again your personal opinion.The balance is great ranging from weapons and monsters, and ending with all kinds of chips.And on account of the fact that the game is quickly bored it's all bent,I personally had four times and not tired and read the opinions of gamers like me then the majority-the game is certainly not boring and is not boring.

5.though it is not to the game itself, but there is no Russian voice that bothers to delve into the atmosphere of the game.

5.About the voice acting I agree-it is a pity that it is not localized, as the first part.
I can still have a lot to write but I think in this sense there is no-I repeat do not like it do not play you no one makes!

J
JanusK 21.12.19

Gratute, honourable!
Waved I to read all the posts for and against. Noticed only that the old Doumer imperceptibly, Yes, Yes... those who in first Blood and Doom under DOS sawed... Yes, I know that it is not scary and not-so-impressive, by the way, for the same reason that DS2 after DS1 - addictive - need a dose bigger and stronger.
And if the case, I would not say that DS2 is worse than DS1, on the contrary - it is better for a number of reasons.
- It combed and refined, resulting in a higher reflection of a subject and GG on our team. Although the remark about the same vigor as GG in a straitjacket and weighted suits very fair.
- A better visualization than in DS1 - less Samulnori, i.e. everything is clearer. The models are more detailed, but GG and especially Nicole I wouldn't touch it. Yes, the skybox... weak.
- Better shadows and dark corners more places.
- Dynamics above, and I don't think it's worse, because on the sprawl, a lot of people - a lot of potential necromorphs. Although the authors apparently have not really sure know how to scare a frightened Isaac-player (or old player that is so, the old memory, even if you are not familiar with the subject, from the very beginning, fought off the heads of the companies, for Yes, believe only in the death of the one buried with our hands, for the evil one is everywhere and is waiting for our weakness and arrogance...). Because skills are only seven chapters in the first part was syndrome not in that corner... and in the ninth was a little bit, and then, given that the first entry was on average, best describes my mood piece from the Holy Scriptures Ezekiel 25:17 - for some reason I remembered performed by Sammy Jackson, is visible mozk of nacel to flow not only from Isaac. So here is the second part happily picks up this mood as soon as Isaac examines surgical plasma cutter and this feeling carries to the very end, the betrayal lightly planted Church ipnotika, I wanted to say unitologist.
In General, the product is managed, it is not the glory, but very quite. bet 8 out of 10, if not for the story , would put 6 out of 10. Definitely can say that in DS3 the guys from Visceral Games will need to jump out of his pants, to do something worthwhile, but I'm afraid that they will go on about the marketing of this EA and will not, and will the schema: in the first dose, we'll put the client on hold for the second, and the third can be badarith. Knowing how EA is able to bury the project alive, mowing the cabbage directly to the funeral, I wonder if we are waiting for something interesting.

G
Gentelman 21.12.19

a good game came out. in the first part killed that the story of the wildly stalled and does not develop after the Intro, here it was watched with interest
in General, the game became more pleasant. due to the fact that Isaac already not so slow, first of all. mechanics became friendlier.
cant first part, which was in excess of trofee not corrected. sometimes left the ammo in the room because simply did not have where to store. Isaac though to speak, but the person did not, and replicas of it stored.
so. I advise you to play, again, who have not yet.

o
omega77 21.12.19

Gentelman
cant first part, which was in excess of trofee not corrected. sometimes left the ammo in the room because simply did not have where to store.-What are the problems include the complexity of the heavier and excess loot and ammo will not be!
And on account of that which did not a person and no lines.Well, firstly he's swearing,and memorable phrases he had many -when he came to Ichimaru-ELLIE says it's a stupid plan,and AZEKAH meets get used to it I have a lot of stupid plans.When the first time he met ELLIE-the AZEKAH of guy who says I told you no harm will come to ELLIE and says-just try it I'll blow your head off.Don't know in my memory of the fun phrases a lot.Remember when STRAUSS is behind the grille with a screwdriver where the eyes and then there is ELLIE and says-I'll throw up two eyes.When riding on a drilling machine at the end of the level, too, the funny dialogue.And at the end when he sends her on the Shuttle and then she followed him arrives.And when they're flying in the Shuttle-phrases ELLIE-THAT (referring to first part of all super) and you say no catchy phrases!

J
JanusK 21.12.19

Gentelman, omega77, person Isaac, it was the atypical mechanic-laborer zae...rful and zakompleksovannost. Killed him last phrase in Nicole's address in the original ..., I believed in you :) - and this carries an additional charge of satire.

o
omega77 21.12.19

JanusK
So I interpret that he became a person-I feel not much else, and it will become a sort of folk hero Gordon vremenem-so much already about DS just riveted-even armor and the DA stuck.

G
GeN-13_ 21.12.19

impressive game! the first part was a great space horror, and the second very good, entertaining action. A couple of nights with the great pleasure spent for this toy.

J
JanusK 21.12.19

omega77
you mean AoD? I understand... :)

o
omega77 21.12.19

JanusK
I mean Dragon Age II damn extra letter stuck already edited.
http://www.gamer.ru/dragon-age-2/bronya-sera-ayzeka

J
JanusK 21.12.19

Yes, I have the Dragon Age feel, for a long time in Baldurs gate like RPG is not sawed... Now there is a reason :) I don't know why I did pre-order - still only passed and the video never plays :( Feel like a freak...

S
Skull6668 21.12.19

If you doubt buying litsuhe - in vain! Buy on the play grid to cool and a loner too hard, pugalok little but the gameplay and story at the height of the worst - the return to the ishimura IMHO)