3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PROTIVOGAZZZ 22.12.19 07:06 am

Wait! The co-op on the pirates and emulator servers (Mass Effect 3)

Hello!

Not so long ago a few smart people have developed an emulator of a private server (Private Server Emulator, PSE) that allows you to play in cooperative mode on a pirated version of the game. As support LAN in the third Mass Effect is missing, the emulator bypasses the servers of EA, allowing access to the cooperative.

Polesaw on the forum, I have not found any mention of this wonderful thing. Well, I want to share! This is awesome and it works.

Installation instructions
1) Install PSE
Download the emulator from here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/me3privateserveremulatorlan/
Unpack in any folder.
P. S. Further — %PSE% will mean a folder with downloaded emulator.
To work correctly you also need to install Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (https://www.microsoft.com/ru-ru/download/details.aspx?id=49981) and Visual C++ Runtime 2012 (https://www.microsoft.com/ru-RU/download/details.aspx?id=30679). When you download select x86.

2) Petchem game
Here we put crack to authenticate all additions and bypass the official servers.
— In the game folder make a backup copy of the files binkw32.dll and MassEffect3.exe (located at Mass Effect 3\Binaries\Win32).
— Copy and replace two files from the %PSE%\patch folder Mass Effect 3\Binaries\Win32.
Alternatively, the same can be done using utilities emulator: open Setup.exe to select First Time Setup, then Patch Game. Specify the path to MassEffect3.exe and select it.
To patch as you like. Personally I have done manually.

PS the exe Version'person of the game should be 1.5.5427.124.

3) player Profiles
It's a simple txt files located in the %PSE%\player. They store player data, achievements, stats, inventory etc..
Important! To connect to the server, each player must be profile on the computer server.
Before you create a profile, make a copy of the file Local_Profile.sav in the folder Documents\BioWare\Mass Effect 3\Save.

Profile creation:
— Via Setup.exe: First Time Setup → Create Profile
either
— Via ME3Server_WV.exe: Tools → Create Player Profile.

In the Name field, enter your nickname that will be displayed in the game. In the Password field enter anything (no need to invent a complex password, write something like 1234. You need to the player-server can recreate your profile on your computer for your connection).
The program will ask if you want to create Local_Profile.sav. Agree and the existing model (a copy of which you hopefully already did). The servers also need to create profiles for all players that will connect. Their names and passwords must match those that you created on the client computers.

Important! Unlike yourself, for other players Local_Profile to create and replace is not necessary, otherwise you'll have to recreate your profile.

5) Redirection of the file Hosts
This is a necessary step for all the computers on which to run PSE.
The goal is to redirect requests to the EA servers on our emulator.
Important! Just in case make a backup copy of the hosts file (located at Windows\system32\drivers\etc).

Configuration for the server:
— Setup.exe → Setup For Hoster
Here we choose the type of interface on which we play. If all players are in the local network, select local IPS. If we want to play via the Internet (you need Hamachi or Tunngle), select the corresponding interface and IP.
Ready! If successful, the outcome should launch a window with the console and server logs.

Configuration for client:
— Setup.exe → For Client Setup → enter the IP of the server.

If you have crashes error message to the hosts file, paste it into the antivirus exceptions and uncheck read only in the file properties .

After performing all the instructions, start the game. The right laptop in the main menu opens, showing the readiness of the galaxy, and the inscription at the bottom will be happily to inform you that we are connected to EA servers.
Unlockable co-op mode. The server can only create a new game, and clients find her through the search for quick play.

Good hunting!
51 Comments
Sort by:
G
Goglol 22.12.19

brazilium
You mean embogo Croghan-Governor? That his hammer is able to tear perdaki all enemies in the area, and has a fairly large number of HP and shields and are able to withstand quite a lot of damage. Besides, in a rage, he gets a hell of regen HP, because of which he becomes practically invulnerable (but all the same a couple mini-bosses are able to clamp the hero in the corner and knees). About his Nevyansky force in the melee, we won't talk at all.

G
Goglol 22.12.19

Cool. Now my friend's got some fucking bug with sockets. And I have all the rules.
What to do with it? No one knows?
2016.08.20 20:34:18 [Http-Listener] Crashed:
SocketException: an attempt was Made to access a socket in a method forbidden by its access permissions

b
brazilium 22.12.19

Goglol
Krogan-Governor for optimal gold, with most amplifiers, electric or biotic hammers swinging in one game. Only first breaking in the forehead, of course, but to come from behind and quickly enter into a state of rage.
For the rest of the krogan adrenaline just IMBA, silver will be for you :)

A
Astegot 22.12.19

Guys, help - What's wrong? Checkbox readonly removed, to antivirus added. Help very play want!

L
L.F-4449 22.12.19

who played with this lotion????goes: I have a version of ME3 v 1.5!go?Thank you for your attention!write a review I read......

A
Alex Lukachev 22.12.19

does not work,did everything according to instructions,the laptop is right in the game doesn't open and says that servers mass effect 3 is currently not available

I
Izuru Hitachi 22.12.19

Galleonariss
1. Run from the administrator.
2. Check whether antivirus software or firewall to block modifying the hosts file (just turn off at the time).

L. F-4449
Preferably the latest version of the game, otherwise there may be errors. In principle, works without problems, only the boxes in the store for a long time open.

1996Ruslan1996 22.12.19

If we want to play online (need Hamachi or Tunngle)
What it is Hamachi and Tunngle ?

1996Ruslan1996 22.12.19

Ahh understood everything downloaded installed) If anyone wants to play co-op let's play together

S
Spillik 22.12.19

PROTIVOGAZZZ
Put these DLS, even with the MEGA - all the time gave an error. As I understand it, there is not only a mission but also characters with unique abilities. Although mess that the boxes in the store now without a description. Empty fields, only the price in credits.
And again. While I do not quite understand how to save your progress. After closing the server, click no and then saved, although this is sort of about the redirect in the host file.

S
Spillik 22.12.19

Izuru Hitachi
What about the story in multiplayer is it?

I
Izuru Hitachi 22.12.19

Spillik
I mentioned somewhere about the story in multiplayer?

S
Spillik 22.12.19

Izuru Hitachi wrote:
2. In multiplayer this emulator work at all any cheat codes, so if you are interested in only the story, not the gameplay... you know =)

E
Evelining 22.12.19

Hi all.
Guys, tell me please. Did everything according to instructions. There were no problems. But from the very beginning Setup.exe gave an error, saying not a valid Win32 application. I have all sorts of different programs downloaded. Re-installed game and the program. Checked for viruses, cleaned cache, but it persistently gives me an error. Version friend is the same. The same file was rocked in game. It's all good - my mistake. Clear the stump, not my problem. Someone tell me, can faced with similar? Game of version 1.5, as it should. XP.

I
Izuru Hitachi 22.12.19

Spillik
Understood. The multiplayer affect the story in a single (the most the readiness of the galaxy). And if you don't want with cheats to 100% of its increase(the pirates), this is the best option.

Evelining
XP what bit? Must be 64-bit.

M
Mikowo 22.12.19

PROTIVOGAZZZ
Hello, I would like to ask you to describe in detail the process of connecting other players. Where to go, what to enter... sit With a friend, can't each other to connect)

e
evgenrakov 22.12.19

MikowoПривет! Managed to configure the emulator?Don't prompt how to start a co-op without Internet? I did everything according to instructions but nothing happens. Namely, as the IP addresses to enter? and as I understand it you need to create a network the computer-computer? I will be glad to advice, thank you.

e
evgenrakov 22.12.19

Hello! Please, explain how to play co-op with the emulator server. The instructions are all done, don't know what IP addresses to enter and what you need to carry out network settings in the OS for this? As I understand it you need to pre-create a server on your laptop and how to do it?
For example, I just want to create a map to play in co-op one I need to do?

A
Anton Unleshed 22.12.19

And in this emulator will help in the game mass effect andromeda ?

P
Pavel Chabanyuk 22.12.19

I then close, thank you!