3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Daniel1336 22.12.19 07:08 am

Has anyone found a solution to the problem of finding games? (Call of Duty: Black Ops 4)

Such things, yesterday was looking for immediately, today, half an hour waiting for the game in Eclipse, in the end I went to the server 20ю players and waited another half hour to start... By the way, friend bought the game and had no such trouble, he also, as I did yesterday, everything loaded instantly. What the hell is going on?
5 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chuck_Norris_ 22.12.19

DanyaHyppy
Yes, I've also waited half an hour, got played there teksturki was flashing like a Christmas tree, the solution found SOMO is a refund to the article there are very polite and support was via live chat all issued without problems.

D
Daniel1336 22.12.19

But it's a shame( I Personally really liked the game, but its technical component does not allow me to play normally..... Sorry normal counterparts Kolda not.

A
AdamC 22.12.19

maybe the problem with the Internet, in Kolda usually looking for a number of players, if not then it) even in the old parts so often hung in the lobby, changed leader and looking)) as lucky

D
Daniel1336 22.12.19

Chuck_Norris_
And how you returned the money? I was politely sent on... although, I did a little playing (2 Hours from power)

C
Chuck_Norris_ 22.12.19

Daniel1336
chat support is there in the Russian language is spoken not like some, I do not remember exactly but there should be chat support to write and wait for a response as soon as you receive a message wakes the audio signal. It so happened that when I made out the form of a refund via live chat it is not frowned upon apparently that is not so made were given supposedly make the refund via Yandex money but everything is hard to have signup forms to fill out, I just wrote in the chat and there is the topic of the query like it is necessary to create I took of the support I provided receipts that come in the mail after purchase and the number of the Yandex money with the screen that I paid 999r, and wrote that the game is not where it is not usable textures are flashing like a Christmas tree and I want to request a refund, I said no problem and that they're processing the refund request and the money back for how many days but returned quickly in like three hours.