3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
REB85 22.12.19 07:09 am

Happiness falls, the settlers whining (Fallout 4)

question: at 76, 125 patients, 120 food, 230 water, more than 300 defense, 3 bars, 2 shops, General purpose, weapon shop, armor shop, surgery, surgical chair, Barber shop furniture full, full of jewelry, rocking - somewhere in the 5 bars and the goats. Everywhere light, massive attacks on the settlement is not made, but stray raiders and robots the mechanist missile turrets shoot from afar, something that is not finished off turrets - dobivaet protection of tamihana.

It is at all, my happiness does not rise above 82 and if I wasn't in the acommodation of 2-3 game of the day, happiness can fall to 40. What's the matter?

And above all constantly whine about how they should go back to the shithole of all Commonwealth - the diamond city, that they hurt, they lie to sleep on an empty stomach and nails have a dirty, short birds Nude and rectal dehymenated cold front hooked bear.
53 Comments
Sort by:
J
JoKeRD07 22.12.19

Synths

R
REB85 22.12.19

JoKeRD07
And what to do about it?

T
Triborg19 22.12.19

REB85
More care, more happiness for him, for this and came up with attack of the mutants and raids the raiders and arrows))) my settlement also fell happiness... even if it's twice more than you, I fixed it so that he began to participate himself in otstrela mutants as well and the raiders, always helped, and by the exchange of goods between locations, happiness has increased in both settlements. Don't know how... but I fixed that.

B
BIGssdl 22.12.19

do not care for their mood - let them rejoice that I live here was allowed,gave shelter, food, water, etc.

T
Triborg19 22.12.19

BIGssdl
in Yes, by the way))))

R
REB85 22.12.19

Triborg19
I have between all the settlements distribution network established.
That is, if the settlement is to drag the claw of death, to give him posibility, and then the horns break off , the settlers will be happy?

R
REB85 22.12.19

BIGssdl
But if happiness will fall, they will not run away ? I kind of ammunition on something then have to buy, but the vegetables are worth something)

T
Triborg19 22.12.19

No... no... those raids when you call for help... and some NPCs can get a job like them in there attack supermutants, ghouls and raiders and the supplies taken. Assistance in such cases changes everything. (and the fact that you're dragging behind there though all of the ghouls of the wasteland, nothing will change.)

R
Rolemanser 22.12.19

Tell me somebody 15 years ago that in the next series, the fallout will not discuss how you pass a certain quest in the game, the power, ultimanium, quietly, and my homeless cry, I planted them with corn, and built palaces. conducted electricity, but happiness does not grow, Yes, I would him in the face with his fist hit, that'll teach him such bad things to say, and look how it came out...

R
REB85 22.12.19

Triborg19
But the fact that starlight don't want to attack , high stray raiders appear near the walls and immediately derbanit all calibers.

On the other hand, Fort zimonja and farm Alberti constantly attack , but I was there invisible. There resources less but the settlers enough.

J
JoKeRD07 22.12.19

REB85
Look for fashion to detect synthetics in the settlements.

R
REB85 22.12.19

I wonder if to kill settlers and their jobs planed of Mr. helpers, this will solve the problem?

l
longerr2007 22.12.19

REB85
I each settler was assigned a job-happiness ceased to fall.Put them the shower,toilet,kitchen.Every day I walk around the settlement.just.reporting in.Put them in brothels with prostitutes, and everyone is happy).

R
REB85 22.12.19

Wait, how to put a brothel, Striptease, shower is not starting the game for a woman? As far as I know, brothels and prostitution are all part of the fashion forplay and require to start a new game for a woman for prostitution and engaged in GG, and so would have practiced prostitution only NPCs like to do impossible or am I mistaken?

B
Basil44 22.12.19

REB85 wrote:
And what to do about it?
to reduce the population tripled. you think just because the gazebo has limited the population of 26 settlers?
you have the game does not manage all scripts processing.

R
Rolemanser 22.12.19

REB85
Drin take, Hiking in the settlement and knock them on the ass settlers, that they might know that beats it means love.

L
Lored_ 22.12.19

REB85
Read the article about happiness in the settlements. Maybe this will help you solve problems and answer a couple of your questions.
Спойлерhttp://ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%92%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B4%D1%83%D1%88%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9_%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B2%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BB%D1%8C

l
lexx818 22.12.19

In the descriptions it is said that to achieve 100% happiness, the population in the settlement is 20-22 settler, the products must be equal to the number of settlers, water, electricity and defense within the 50 units, construct a medical shop cells to capture dogs, cats and gorillas and you will be happy))).

D
DrAgon_steel 22.12.19

If the points of defence, less food and water (in total) - the attacks will be more often.
Don't know, I have at least 50 happiness and the lair of the Mechanist, there is only 1 robot security guard. In others - 70 and above - lots of help vending machines with coffee and game of DLC 88 asylum.
Mod Whores of the Commonwealth, generally solves all the problems with the settlers and with the westhem.

R
REB85 22.12.19

lexx818
OK I'll try on one location. Thank you