3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
REB85 22.12.19 07:09 am

Happiness falls, the settlers whining (Fallout 4)

question: at 76, 125 patients, 120 food, 230 water, more than 300 defense, 3 bars, 2 shops, General purpose, weapon shop, armor shop, surgery, surgical chair, Barber shop furniture full, full of jewelry, rocking - somewhere in the 5 bars and the goats. Everywhere light, massive attacks on the settlement is not made, but stray raiders and robots the mechanist missile turrets shoot from afar, something that is not finished off turrets - dobivaet protection of tamihana.

It is at all, my happiness does not rise above 82 and if I wasn't in the acommodation of 2-3 game of the day, happiness can fall to 40. What's the matter?

And above all constantly whine about how they should go back to the shithole of all Commonwealth - the diamond city, that they hurt, they lie to sleep on an empty stomach and nails have a dirty, short birds Nude and rectal dehymenated cold front hooked bear.
53 Comments
Sort by:
l
longerr2007 22.12.19

REB85
So.let's put points on the I. Foreplay does not require the start of the game,especially the beginning of the female character.The installation of 4плея and kommyuniti patch-need a clean save.Some fashion terbuat clean save.All.Next:You own the mod was installed,tried to play with him?Install,enable prostitution and try to assign girls.And if then it will be a problem.try to have a sex change and assign of all girls everywhere)

D
DrAgon_steel 22.12.19

... but as a dependency of happiness is the desire to live in the settlement in synthetics and robots? There is one settlement occupied by pure iron blockheads - do not run.

R
REB85 22.12.19

DrAgon_steel
Already tried to shoot populance and populate the robots. There is one caveat: the robots apparently do not buy anything in the shops and this covers shish

R
REB85 22.12.19

longerr2007а net saving is not a new game? What is it in this case, it should be cleaned?

D
DrAgon_steel 22.12.19

Recently cleared the settlement Alliance... while there I rebuilt everything - came 1 settler that I took out the lighthouse...100% happiness O_o
In 75-85 kept in the settlements...

D
DrAgon_steel 22.12.19

REB85
Caps are earned by selling purified water in the settlements it can be a lot to mine... in Sanctuary - even water - without problems...

l
longerr2007 22.12.19

REB85
CLEAN SAVE INSTRUCTIONS: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/87993-rse-realistic-salacious-encounters-05-13-18/?page=184&tab=comments#comment-2144288

R
REB85 22.12.19

DrAgon_steel
But besides water you can sell muthafuck, and cover to stores. And in order for the other need populance. And popolani without purpose - collecting the trash, and he also needed)

R
REB85 22.12.19

DrAgon_steel
100 is in pipboy or in build mode?

D
DrAgon_steel 22.12.19

REB85
...It was in construction mode, however once started the quests associated with the Institute, chief, all is lost! (C)
Started parishes conspiratorial synths. The more confusion... now from 65 to 85% and to hell with them - caps are already 75К and purified water - 600K.

L
Loowozi 22.12.19

I especially never zamorachivayas about happiness, but to build loved. I'm in my settlement to walk normally afraid of, 18-20 fps and there is something to do for the happiness of 100 :D

D
DrAgon_steel 22.12.19

Loowozi
...At first, I available the entire perimeter was surrounded by a concrete fence with two floors and then build something inside. Now - stupidly - base of 40-50 concrete blocks in the walls, and inside the two-storey compact settlement+farm. And the road the outposts from the pile of turrets.

s
sayapov.valery2017 22.12.19

REB85
For one, any size area of the settlement to a maximum of 20 people.Per capita 10 units of food I1-5 water.
security - there is every two and a half square ceiling (turret shelves do not put) the most powerful of all turrets in the list and 1 or 4 grenade launcher. If you do not fit - do not. And if happiness has fallen to a critical point - shoot ALL in the settlement. Wait for two days and again in the settlement go and see.
I am now a maximum of 15 residents and at least 5 (on the red Rocket near Sanctuary).
The way the saved game alien and Sanctuary crashes when cleaning, removal of items by area.