3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Enuard Aid 22.12.19 07:09 am

Whining about Alexa: topic about the cons of the game (Elex)

So, faced with another cons that kill interest in the game, decided to speak out. But so that the disadvantages can be folded into a certain puzzle. will gradually, first will indicate that. found today:
1. Terrible level design. Yes, the addition of various hills and elevations is as good, but at the same time - very sad. Since Most cities are on hills. Today, beyond the city limits Berserkers, moving a little aside, I met 2 strangers. realizing that I can't do anything, they decided jagriti and lead to anyone. But lead nowhere. They agrada only in a certain area, and then, because of the difference in height, the're stopping the persecution. The problem is. that to bring them to any guards - it is impossible, consequently, to kill them at the beginning of the game is impossible, and the like. Because of the height difference they can't walk through the little shlakbaum and presledovanie're stopping. and slagbaumu I found 3. Robbers fly away from the travelers, and the Trolls are not agreda on them. tried to kill - I do not damage them at all, even Durex (Duras) is not causing them damage. In fact, get mobs, which are level 20+ it is impossible to kill and which, because of the design region. it is impossible to bring any guards. And I ran with them more than 10 minutes, roving and Issa passages. I have not found. sorrow and trouble.
2. Bugs in the combat system. And then I want to say this: Bugs not in miles, and in range of the system. Understanding the whole system of the game and passing, I decided to use the Archer for the full program. but at a certain point, after receiving the buns in the face from insects, the character began to ignore the arrows. Nothing helped. The character stopped to use the arrows and as a result was not able to use the bow. In all variants, with 60+ arrows, the character was listed 0\1 used arrows. This is a bug, but not very pleasant. Otbivalas was only after killing insects. The bug may be related to the fact that the arrows have a difference - over the initial boom and the course had to go bought, but they did not come into play during combat. A slot is one. and spent from one slot and set.

Request: do not write in this thread about the curve of the interview to miles about the schedule, about animation, about the dialogues. This, so much is already known.
3. Bugs in quests. There are a pariah of the crooked man, he is given the quest to kill the crooked man from One guy that he Badil armor. In the course of another quest, of Eldora who is looking for his mate, HE learns of the death of the changer. In the dialog box pop up with Eldora several options, one option says that an Outcast who sold the changer swipes killed, and another variant, You don't know. who would sell it?. After choosing the question, there is no possibility to say. an outcast killed. Asked lost the thread of the quest, although Eldur wants to find the killer and he wants to go for a walk. but it turns out that the murderer is dead, GG to him about it, but the game does NOT allow you to do this. Graz Cho.
62 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gamster Kungfu 22.12.19

Phew, likes and proprietary Dizy in this thread - as a glass of water in the desert, and then after partition alexu on worldofplayers.ru it seems that life is hopeless shit.

v
van zubov 03.01.22

Gothic folich))) I don’t know how anyone, I came in, I used to have old iron, I missed it, only now I was able to play and ahahah, I couldn't get away from the game. Piranhas rule.