3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mobakas 22.12.19 07:10 am

The impression of the ending of the game and overall experience (Risen 3: Titan Lords)

The ending for me is very simple and is not modified itself the games at once waiting for the Witcher and dragon age I think they are stronger in their genre will be but this is purely my opinion)
49 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danian 22.12.19

TrueMuMa
Well, or in Bound by Flame in the end was told what happened with all the characters in the future

R
Rich Bitch 22.12.19

The ending of anything in the truest sense of the word, made to get away from such a lost all the epicness of the game. I even thought in my head there was, like, why do I do it ?

E
Eliaden 22.12.19

do you have a question - as an ordinary man could kill the Lord of the Titans? Yes, and most powerful of them? Even in the first part to defeat the Titan, the main character had to collect a full set of armor titanium hammer and titanium. In the second part to defeat Mara, the main character had to collect 4 artifact! And then just up and killed) awesome, a big plus for developers. Why invent something? There is no need.

A
Andrey Grishman 22.12.19

Eliaden
you're right,but something serovno in this game is,you can talk about its disadvantages ,to blame for something,but play it is,you will agree with me?

P
PiRoMaNcHiKLo 22.12.19

Eliaden
No we fought against him,and our soul.These are two different things.

E
Eliaden 22.12.19

PiRoMaNcHiKLo
and that the souls of the superpowers that she's stronger than the Lord of the titans? Why, then, he threw the soul from the body? And the decisive blow has already been inflicted after returning to the body. In General, nonsense.

P
PiRoMaNcHiKLo 22.12.19

Eliaden
As you know Necrolai was also just in spirit,he's still not back completely.
Yes, the decisive blow after returning to the body.I think it is not solveand seek a shot.Two different things.To finish much easier than to fight.

D
Disa79 22.12.19

Did not expect such a lead in the game,the ending is of course not so hot,but for now, the pull to play this game.

S
SingleSay 22.12.19

if you go for the evil YY the ending is more logical, and even stored some sort of epic happening... But here's the good SG, something incomprehensible at the end.

D
DVIJOK2012 22.12.19

the ending fufel. After the third Chapter I have to hurry to finish all this running around. Why had the magic kick some potions have politival all sorts of crap in a dozen strokes Chablis captain killed necrasota. The absolute wretchedness of the ending does not justify the effort spent on what used to get to macrolotto. The ending is clearly lacking a good Director, epic VoiceOver and universal scale of joy. A bunch of idiots soprovozhdeniem which by the end was completely unnecessary, standing in the pile and were discussing something, judging by the poses they are absolutely not worried about the fate of the protagonist. Instead of having to make the ending more epic and make the violence against necrasota all, take every role, but prefer to do their waiting. The question is, what the hell I was tagging along on the ship? What would they help me kill animals?
The game itself is somewhat sad. When you realize that weapons, magic, and actually filling quite small, it is not fun to play. Especially taking into account the fact that the scale of pumping is calculated as the minimum of the huge experience, which the game lacks. In short, the game itself has become obsolete. It's time developers go on a new engine, increase the peace, to cancel zae/copy-paste this and make normal srezhesirovannaya the game.

B
BlackDream 22.12.19

DVIJOK2012
absolutely agree. Like it or not, but the developers shalturili, although he could do everything much more epic. Well, in any case, to play the fan of Gothic, it was nice)

Y
YuseF 22.12.19

not like the game in my opinion is very similar to Skyrim

I
Ilya 1998 22.12.19

Garbage, the site of the battle miserable.

P
PNC 22.12.19

Went through the whole game, are a fan of the 1 and 2nd Gothic (yet with nothing better to do), went through all the parts of these games, been waiting for 3ью part Rizena, because to play no more of that.
Pros. First, thank you very much for the fact that it is not Wed@NYY console port, there is a normal SAVE at any time! Sometimes time is the game for 15-20 minutes a day and I may continue to go when I need to and not wait for the fucking checkpoints (sin than almost all modern games).
Boevka-specific, but it can be used. Despite all the shortcomings, the game managed to be atmospheric! There are funny quests, interesting nychka which you can perform only obezyankoy or a parrot(and in fact many players run and don't even realize how cool the designers were creative with the phrasing).

Graphics of course is weak for 2014. Yes, Yes, of course, that the RPG makes a game not graphics, but even so, I expected more!

Cons. The first thing that catches the eye is the original cutting DLTS.
Also affected chase Pirana for increased open spaces, which was some incompleteness\the imperfection of the Islands, the lack of decoration, etc. the Last island of the skull, generally finished off and spoil all the impression of the game, its monotony. When I come back I want well, at least some of the fresh drink, surprise, well, let's finally pop the door, maybe a few new monsters? BOLT! everything is the same, gather, fetch, kill monsters of the same type. Ran and took out all the magic that faster through the game. The ending is full of epicfail, in principle they have with the endings in Gothic\risen it was always tight... Why, why was it necessary to gather the whole team and carry it with me the whole game on the ship? so they just stood there all the time on this island? In the final battle rake all by myself. Apparently the ending blind at the last moment and on the knee.

Total: despite all the flaws, I still liked it! I will wait for new part rizena or Gothic if any, will flicker on the horizon!

N
NightHawkreal 22.12.19

The ending is garbage, but the last location was a pleasant surprise.

G
Grandshot 22.12.19

I agree. The ending could make much more interesting.
To populate skull island new enemy types. Even if it is already encountered in the second part! Still it would be much more interesting to deal with them.
Take the same prison from which to break the witch Chani. When I went in, I expected to see there are some puzzles. As a result, allowed only to open any grid, but to twist the ladder. And then you didn't really need to do.
This stage would be much better remembered if it was present traps and puzzles in the style of the first Risen. For example, the lava would have to rise =) And prison cells could not be simply empty, but for example to open and let out its inhabitants, with whom it would be necessary to fight. Ah, dreams =)

K
Kirion 22.12.19

Well not a bad game. Moreover many interesting quests , the presence of interesting bosses, the presence of a really complex though and uninteresting bosses ( sea monsters) . Sorry flawed subjects poured sea - I expected more. But throwing GG in search of a soul and everything connected with it quite a not bad. The emergence of a new half-dead Lord of the titans, instead of those who were expecting all that was unpredictable, although Ursegor and Mara flashed in my dreams.
In General, the game itself is quite not bad and interesting. But the ending... Well its not stupid . Normal final fight is, and what after him? Absolutely nothing. 3 the Gothic , and 2 Eisenach ( where endings almost was not) was better. And then the piranhas have really outdone themselves, and finally killed the ending: GG kills the boss comes to friends they look at him, the ship sails away, the credits were cut from the game. And this is the end? even without the final dialogues of the same :(

b
barmaley73 22.12.19

Immersed in Risen 3....just like my Greek vacation - warm sea,wild beaches, intelligence of the area, finding a good(but not expensive n Souvenirs for all relatives and colleagues) treasures.... 15 man on a dead man's chest and a bottle of rum yo-Ho-Ho. The last island to all your dull landscape hinted that ended the fun,go to work

IMHO In General play interesting.Developed melee,went mostly Bosom. Mendoza probably found too late, he lingered for a while in the team,scolded GG for the goodness of his heart and dumped.

Mini games much,especially naval battles. Though somewhat funny jauntily to steer the boat like motor boat,but there is a greater sense of GG like a real sailor,not a land rat. Well, clear the stump came into vedistov pirates....missed only the Russian localization of Jafar.

Interesting We shall fight on the same side of GG from the previous part is the hint of a sequel with both GG?

B
BrokenWind 22.12.19

I have not played, but watched a walkthrough SUSE, and I have a question..
What happened in the end?
The soul he returned. At the entrance teamed up - this time. And at the end of the battle, went back to my body is two.
But at the end of the GG's eyes lit up (hint, that's not it), and the soul remained on the island.
WTF???

S
Shepardzaker 22.12.19

the game is good,gameplay is good they have improved during the second part of the battle much more fun and easier,but unfortunately with the gameplay type of fencing is impossible to do cool boss battles like in metal gear rising,although in the first part of the battle with the Titan did, more or less,in General, the game deserves attention,will reap part 4!