3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
serg138 22.12.19 07:13 am

The omission of AI, as well as the fundamental mode of the Conquest of the galaxy! (Star Wars: Empire at War)

HELP! I installed the mod Republic at war, made all instructie as polagaetsya, but there were PROBLEMS: 1)at the conquest of the galaxy in any attempt to attack a planet crashes the game, besides the AI is idle. 2)In the ground and space battles, AI is not developed and only attack weak units (fighters, squads of clones, droids), while others do not even produce. Downloaded from your website at the two links for Star Wars Empire at War (Forces of Coruption), and Maud to him with the follow ing installation according to the instructions Republic at war. HELP WHO THAN CAN! :)
10 Comments
Sort by:
K
K0MAH4 22.12.19

serg138
Download-install FoC English is desirable. Next, the link at the bottom of the gamemode itself from off-site.
http://www.moddb.com/mods/republic-at-war/downloads/republic-at-war-v115-auto-installer

A
Aleksandr Shmelev 22.12.19

Yes, in the fashion bots tight in usmert(((

L
Limemax 22.12.19

On the forum there is also an article of RaW, I threw a fix to the AI.

N
NeosDeath 22.12.19

serg138
download Repack mechanics!

s
serg138 22.12.19

K0MAH4
Thanks, downloaded, installed, played, the AI is not worth it) But still works well,but it's better than nothing :)

s
serg138 22.12.19

Limemax
I have two days to kill download mods and fixes, nothing has pomagalo, and on this site) Can certainly I the only one who didn't help, but the fact remains, may I have a running problem)

K
K0MAH4 22.12.19

serg138
You are not alone, this is a mod of the curve.

s
sghoverland 22.12.19

the same problem, I even official. bought the game the incentive, put the mod from the workshop, and you know what?
it does not work, try to follow the advice and download the English version.

K
Kaskad131 30.09.20

sghoverland
Did you fix it?

K
Kaskad131 30.09.20

I have almost every AI fashion. Only fighter jets buys occasionally
The game's official version is English