3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Faruk123 22.12.19 08:44 pm

Low detail on ultra settings (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Happy New Year!
Playing on ultra and noticed a faint detail of the environment.
Strange to see this game in 2018. The Witcher on these settings looked much better

9 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dako7 22.12.19

jekovalov
Wrote yesterday, don't compare Anvil 2.0 REDengin, two different capacity engine Yubisoftu still a lot of work in this case. It is actually for AAA projects, cheap or something. Even after the same console ekzov go into the AU and are going to freak, what kind of animation? Square texture? The same detailing...Nitpicking of course, but there is something.
PS by the Way seen comparison charts, unity of the Odyssey, provigil of course.

F
Faruk123 22.12.19

Dako7
it's a shame that this great game has a problem with the graphics

C
Chuck_Norris_ 22.12.19

jekovalov
something you have a strange graphics I say myltse kick, probably smoothing the maximum worth

C
Chuck_Norris_ 22.12.19

jekovalov
To the article in many games with graphics on high and ultra on the contrary worse visually, it looks all blurry and dark and spread other nonsense straight out of 2007 ) In General, it is necessary to adjust the schedule for themselves what it was all clear and the light was not spread dark... And at the expense of Assassin's Creed: Odyssey it's a large open world I do not play much but it seems the world is much more of the Witcher 3,it wakes up, about there graphics and such for the sake of optimization. And so it is necessary to adjust graphic settings otherwise stupidly putting on ultra you can get the wretched stuff on the covenants krivoglaz developers...

L
LIGHTandDARK4 22.12.19

Chuck_Norris_
To the article in many games with graphics on high and ultra on the contrary worse visually, it looks all blurry and dark and other stuff spread straight from 2007 )

Put the minimum smoothing, but choose how much screen resolution - in the end, not soap, not ladders, all get clear and beautiful.

Y
Yoba1212 22.12.19

Chuck_Norris_ wrote:
And so it is necessary to adjust graphic settings otherwise stupidly putting on ultra you can get the wretched stuff on the covenants krivoglaz developers...
That's really really weird, then suddenly, ultra began to look like a complete dermisil.. in full HD. Blame the developers. ))
True to ososina funny situation, it itself is not 4K, but to see ultra need 4K monitor and graphics card 8Gb. The picture is stupidly stretched twice, so in full HD and soap, no range, smoothing, etc.
Yet to do the amendment in the same батле5, support for 4K, teksturki full hasnie. In the effects overlap, and they did not react. With the release of new consoles no one would have nothing to do, then there is peck's users pull, why not pull. )

h
hyper1 22.12.19

jekovalov
by the way in Odysee of Grifoni crap compared to the origin of how we developed XS. the eye does not catch hold, and in the same origin I have a bunch of screenshots done beautiful

h
hyper1 22.12.19

Spoiler

Spoiler

L
LIGHTandDARK4 22.12.19

Yoba1212 wrote:
True to ososina funny situation, it itself is not 4K, but to see ultra need 4K monitor and graphics card 8Gb. The picture is stupidly stretched twice, so in full HD and soap, no range, smoothing, etc.
How can it not be? This permission is in any, even very old game, though in a very new one. I set myself Monique 4k and we got a super perfect picture) But just to play the Assassin in such permission is required, either 2080ti or super Titan RTX.

Yet to do the amendment in the same батле5, support for 4K, teksturki full hasnie
You put the solution it 4k and I was surprised by the presence of beauty. And the new Lara.