3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sir Doctor of TARDIS 22.12.19 08:44 pm

CRIS? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I passed the third wellmake in the first and did not understand why the wild hunt and CRIS?
34 Comments
Sort by:
L
LarsJunFan 22.12.19

They needed her gift.

X
XEMYJlb42rus 22.12.19

Read the book everything is explained.

L
Linch2000 22.12.19

vane.ru
You too early to play such games.

d
drauger 22.12.19

for all games the same explains for what she

z
zolthan 22.12.19

Here grew up the generation that does not read books... Author, drop compugter, and go to the book magasan a series of books by Andrzej Sapkowski:
1) Last wish;
2) Sword Of Destiny;
3) Blood elves;
4) Time Of Contempt;
5) Baptism with fire;
6) Tower Of Swallows;
7) The Lady Of The Lake;
8) Season of storms (from fresh).

J
JolyMau5 22.12.19

Sobsna, then such pictures here and move the Witch to the top, passing obsiraya what there Sapkowski.

W
Winnie-the-Pooh 22.12.19

Casein
There are two undeniable facts:
1. Game the Witcher is one of the best game franchises, is able to assess even those who didn't read the source.
2. Some kind Sapkowski, despite all his achievements, behaves at best ambiguous and he puts himself in a bad light.
And it all depends on who how many books to read. =)

J
JolyMau5 22.12.19

Winnie-the-Pooh
Winnie-the-Pooh wrote:
Game the Witcher is one of the best game series
Yeah just weird that everyone is talking entirely about 3 parts. Take the TES, about Morra it can go, on the Aluminum, not just the last part.
It is strange to one of the best series. Look, even in the first two Follada play, despite, to PUT it MILDLY, poor compatibility with modern hardware(Even considering the fan. patch)

A
Artur27507 22.12.19

zolthan
I read a couple of books. Not like...
The game was much more interesting. Books Sapkowski cannot be considered serious reading.

E
EMPs 22.12.19

Artur27507
and to play games so serious?funny statement

u
u3epJlu 22.12.19

vane.ru
The book is still worth reading, to understand the essence of what is happening, but not necessarily, because as you progress to say no and explain. Just need to listen carefully to all those involved in the main plot and read the note with the books, which is quite a lot you can learn about the wild hunt, and the family tree CRIS (but again, all this in a very compact way to formulate, for the details in books).

D
DrAgon_steel 22.12.19

...this is the case - when the person playing and not played it.
The game is just what it explains is understandable and no books to read no need.
In short - she has the superpower to travel between worlds - the possession of such technology - vundervaflâ according to the Wild hunt.

d
dos-unit 22.12.19

Third vosmek is a masterpiece among games, books on vesmaco - below average and the Amateur, as lit. work.

A
Anzhelika04 22.12.19

By the way a really interesting question why the wild hunt CRIS, if Geralt in the first part can give the wild hunt Alvina who has the same blood and abilities? I'm not arguing that part 3 is very good game. But in fact the poles of the first part completely ignored.

A
ArXangel_ann 22.12.19

Анжелика04
Alvin is not in control of their abilities and besides, the bastard (that maybe also important)
If you believe that Yakov is Alvin (and probably is), then he's dead regardless, Geralt gives his soul to the king of the Wild Hunt or kill. Because CRIS in the code named the last carrier of the Elder Blood
SpoilerFor cirilla - skilled vedmochka, the heiress of several Royal thrones, the last carrier of the Elder Blood, the mighty Source, the owner of an exceptional magical abilities, Mistress of Time and Space.
Besides, not every owner of gene's Older Blood is the Source, and not every Source is a carrier of the gene. These two phenomena are not interrelated, but also mutually exclusive.
Perhaps Alvin/Jacob just walked up to them.

Z
Zh1VaGo 22.12.19

Artur27507
Here is not write you. Although I subscribe under each word. That would get at least some pleasure from his books about the Witcher, you need at least to overcome the first two books.

A
Artur27507 22.12.19

Zh1VaGo
I already understood)))
Koinoniki me already through the knee broke))

A
Artur27507 22.12.19

EMPs
And where's the game?))

E
EMPs 22.12.19

Artur27507
You write that the game is more interesting then the books not serious. Memory is short?

M
MunchkiN 616 22.12.19

in the wild the infantry want to get into the world cyberpunk 2077 where the house of glass and potsony with the wires in the head because.