3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DI3EPTIP 22.12.19 08:55 pm

How to crawl and to change weapon. (Medal of Honor: Allied Assault)

Maybe late, but like in the game crawl as enemies and change weapons. For example, the Garand on the K98? You know, only in a network it is possible to throw a weapon.
4 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boogie___man 22.12.19

DI3EPTIP
I don't remember exactly, but it seems there are only squat can.

E
EMPs 22.12.19

DI3EPTIP
to change the online or campaign?

The campaign found - zayuzat with regards to the different weapons. If you have 2 identical (for example in the first mission - the Thompson submachine gun and MP 40), there's all tied to the game itself, ie from 2 you just will not - if the game is not provided, but there is a way to get around (e.g. to take from the MP 40, and then Thompson - if you remember pravilno, otherwise pick up only the ammo). Banal semenenya feature - the mouse wheel or something in the settings thrown.

The default weapon in the grid change with the change of the skin. The weapon itself (if there is one in the settings of the servo - when you select a command, or button P eng) is also selection - found picked up (if a single slot, often do not give - also thrown and picked up)

But about crawl do not remember to Squat accurately

D
DI3EPTIP 22.12.19

EMPs
And if I want to just pick up a rifle from a dead, replacing geever?

E
EMPs 22.12.19

DI3EPTIP
threw her - picked up someone else's. either pick up immediately (depends on the settings of the servo) - if cartoon