3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 22.12.19 09:01 pm

Maze the judges shower. Need in one pass ? (Darksiders 2)

Is it possible to go several floors to get out of the maze, and then return to the ground floor where you left off?
And if you die, you will have from the first floor to start again?
8 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarkTenshi666 22.12.19

If you come from there or die there , then you start over. =(

There is need unrealistic cooling of the fifth point =(

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 22.12.19

DarkTenshi666
I'm just level 15. I think it's a little early to go there.
By the way, whether to swing possessed weapons? I think it through a few levels already just weak will.

a
alexan553 22.12.19

DarkTenshi666 Depends what weapon,better use obsessed but don't upgrade until you find something better

I
Inkvizitor nubov 22.12.19

on the fifteenth still really early, and I personally saw very little circulated, most often simply find better weapons and all.

G
Galinka. 22.12.19

In the maze on the sixth, in my opinion, the level can once again find a very good possessed scythes, one of the best in the game - that their swing is exactly. In General, on the fifteenth too early to go there - closer to the end of the maze, the room will be quite complex.

R
Rionabaka 22.12.19

If my memory serves me, if not to die in the maze, just get out of it, you can return to any previously completed levels with the help of books. But I'll check it out.

R
Rionabaka 22.12.19

Just checked. Passed several levels and through a Central portal came out. Approach the book. There is a list of passed you in levels. Choose the right arrows and press the space bar. Then to the portal and voila. Selected book level.

A
Alex Davidov 22.12.19

Guys,I accidentally left the maze. And the entrance was gone,what to do??