3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ArtSev1988 23.12.19 12:59 pm

Impressions from the full game (Need for Speed ProStreet)

Good thinking, dude! But it is known to ALL! But about the GIRLS - this 100-nu! RESPECT!
97 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArtSev1988 23.12.19

You know the Stretch I still LOVED it! In ALL respects! BEST game in the SERIES (from Anda to Carbon). The WORST: the Andes 2, carbon. Control means oak, right? And at that time the option TUNING? EVERYTHING IN IT IS GOOD!!!

10/10!

M
MadLynx911 23.12.19

especially to cut circles on the same stadiums and overtaking everyone in the dredge at the finish to know that someone somewhere was faster... like action, and it is missing, for me, Duc the whole game oak

A
ArtSev1988 23.12.19

Action? And at that time Code1-4, Medal of It, Халф1,2?? Why talk nonsense?

S
SexInstructor 23.12.19

MadLynx911
Well, you skazanul action damn it! 0_o

The game is mediocre I think your 7.5-8 maloof deserve it!!! It's a norm. and the count, in short the gameplay is pretty nothing!

A
ArtSev1988 23.12.19

I am current right now realized something About Street SHIT! COMPLETE SHIT! Underground 1 is the BEST PART of the SERIES!

Cons Pro Street ALL already know!(((

A
AJIeks 23.12.19

the only negative stretch UTB tedious gameplay and Ira super vosche very many wheelbarrows of the graph, filling in real life,the current is still the same all the Kinga and the Ryan Cooper helmets which is very stupid looks like they have radios.My rating of 10.And vosche respect Canada and EA Sport can do kachestvennyi product Neto CTO..................................................................................................................

V
VlitZ 23.12.19

=JI9kceu=Neto CTO..................................................................................................................
Interesting!And who do you think is so bad what does product worse than EA?

432379_453csz_as5i9090 23.12.19

Shit I do not like...

T
Terrible GTA SA 23.12.19

well... tuning supper Popper, and the rest - 2 points.
artificial intelligence opponents nekak. Carbon in 100 times was better.

r
rock music 23.12.19

tuning the appearance of super-of Popera: bodykits - few spoilers - little hood - too little rim - a lot. stickers - here it is visibility. AI really shit. unspeakably sho top hatch for easy a helluva lot better than was - they all pale before the yellow Bridge Vanted.....

C
Caracal 23.12.19

tuning really weak in PS
and if you disable this in the settings yellowness MW, it is quite pale))

A
A.L.E.K.S.A.N.D.R. 23.12.19

Though more than half of you here are unhappy with the game, but I still like it!
SUPER!!! THE REAL FIX!!!

C
Combine. 23.12.19

Cool game, I do not care what others think about it! Let ride cazzo! :)

E
Extermination 23.12.19

hmm, I do so
1) stretch - intelligent tuning, many wheelbarrows of fun to play on the Internet, but the truth enrage the stupid bots, I overtake them if I have 300 HP and they have 700 HP Cops there - it is a pity
2) the underground 2 - is a beautiful backdrop for spotkania to do a huge selection of tuning, well, just like in the tuning in prostate, bots, I can't recall, but it seems positive emotions from them. A lot of trails, but there are boring moments. Cops do not have - it is a pity
3) underground - well let's just say that he is not worse than 2nd andera, but there is quite a small range of tuning, lot of cars, no cops :(, very smart bots, the current drift them doing well, even in the desert drag racing if you try and track interesting as a career
4) the bridge vanted - cops is Ura, the current small range of tuning, but a lot of cars. Do not feel the speed, ie driven 360 km/h, but it seems that in real life you're going 130 km/h no less. bots are pretty smart, but not super. Interesting career and so on
5) carbon - well same as the bridge, the current bots are dumber than steel

S
ShaQ 23.12.19

current bots are dumber than steel
UTB Yes+1 I whole career on the very first car passed,so not even interested in the Mazda Parking space to do so.
But tuning in NFS: carbon is not the same as in MV,it actually autosculpt first set.So this expression is inappropriate here carbon well same as the bridge
COM[BiN]E
Let ride cazzo! :)
Are you talking about? Perhaps many don't like the stretch because of controls or unnecessary complexity?

L
LifeStream [Has left from 23.12.19

Of the latest NFS most good.

S
ShaQ 23.12.19

It is,Yes! PR compared to anderkover,so even a masterpiece.

F
Frane 23.12.19

NFS Pro street rulezzzzz!

m
masha 23.12.19

shit

S
ShaQ 23.12.19

Well the answer then is that for the last 3 years was better than NFS PS?