3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ArtSev1988 23.12.19 12:59 pm

Impressions from the full game (Need for Speed ProStreet)

Good thinking, dude! But it is known to ALL! But about the GIRLS - this 100-nu! RESPECT!
97 Comments
Sort by:
R
ROMMEY 23.12.19

PRO STREET is the crazy DIN of all NFS
this is where you can make zamaranye clunker - ROCKET
pro street bought me with your detail (HP,Nm.....)
but steeper speed racing nothing (I have long NV 2.50)
my favorite point in the game - jump on the short track Ebisu (soar to 30 meters)
love to gripe imprint of the enemy in the wall
anyways PS and PG rule

J
Jeremy Clarkson 23.12.19

In Pro Street 3 years already playing,not tired yet=)

B
BugattiVeyron 23.12.19

The game is boring, career quickly bored, only the tuning is pleased, and so I think that the Bridge Vanted was the last real NFS'om.

L
Loki D.S. 23.12.19

For some reason I liked it.

R
Rainbow_user 23.12.19

Why reason?

R
Racer xXx 23.12.19

the game is cool, but what about some of the roads I did not like. they are so narrow that a Bicycle there will not normally pass =)
and all at altitude.

F
Foka 23.12.19

> BugattiVeyron
> The game is boring, career quickly bored, only the tuning is pleased, and so I think that the Bridge Vanted was the last real NFS'om.

The last real NFS'om, lately, has been Hot Pursuit 2010, sorry for the tautology.

S
S_evil 23.12.19

Racer xXx
you mean race speed?!

S
S_evil 23.12.19

-Loki-
unexpectedly, right?! =)))))

R
Racer xXx 23.12.19

S_evil
Oh, and about the grip some. agree?

S
S_evil 23.12.19

Racer xXx
I found a great machine that turns hawala in only gripe-so (sorry goes only 250 km/h), so I have a grip of problems nebylo ))

K
Kratos47 23.12.19

People as vp6 rollers should be in pakke movies?

Y
Ya Betmen 23.12.19

A distinctive feature of this series was the fact that we do not chase through the city with street racers and the cops as it was in the last series. Now we are in the professional League. But at first I this part does not hurt, even more to say, at first, considered it one of the worst. But then boring evening I decided to give her a second chance and then decided that this is one of the most unusual and original parts of the series.
Spoiler

Like I said, instead of racing through day and night as we are in professional racing. Career is presented in the form of the tree weekends. Do not have to go through all the race, enough to take first place in most of them and you are the winner of the weekend. Bosses? Well as without them. The so-called kings and one undisputed champion in the face of Ryo Watanabe. There's plenty of races, sprint, influenza, drag, drift, Willy, speed, in General, the best set since Underground 2. Some are pretty difficult and without the proper selection of the cars and the settings, no victory in sight. To find the car you need to carefully, not everyone will fit to any kind of racing. For drift as in reality generally only need rear wheel drive. Everything is really good in my opinion. For example I suffered with fast roads. The rate was small, the turn from the slightest irregularity of the track. But as soon as picked up under the car (in my case Pprsche 911 GT2), was protonemal, so just became considerably easier to win. Or another example, taking one of fastest supercars (approx. Probe) that doesn't mean you're the best in the desert drag racing and may even result in the opposite effect, the car will be one of slow.
Spoiler

As touched upon the configuration of the machines, then let's talk about tuning. Then Pro Street presents something interesting. Usual buying newer and better parts of the engine of victory will achieve little where, therefore, there is a fine tuning of different parts of the car and with the last word. At first, you can't get it, but after reading the tooltip I understand what setting is responsible for what. In design changes with the last part not so much. Most significant for me, what is left system autosculp. Even more surprise presents fleet. One of the largest and diverse in the series. All cars as the selection, from classics to modern supercars.
Spoiler

But it's time to talk about the unpleasant. The first thing I want to note is the physics and handling. Here, in my opinion a disaster. Developers like behind the wheel never sat. To turn the keyboard you need to push, so cars do not respond well to touch. In my opinion if I am not mistaken, when fully turning the steering wheel, the car will move rather the opposite, and here it turns at a snail's pace. Of course this applies more to cars are low-class, but the initial half of the game it spoils. Further vague physics. Basically about speed runs. Why the car sometimes reacts to very minor roughness and flies as from a springboard, too, is not clear. Not yet understand the blipping in the drift that what it is, why not do the usual start? And crash. Why are they here at all? Coupons for repairs anyway give, the more annoying each time to watch these moronic not peremestivsheesya video embed with coups. Well, it could be done when departing from an alignment normal restart as in the previous parts. But no need to reinvent the wheel.
Spoiler

As you can see the positive aspects in Pro Street still more, will not forget to mention, though not as impressive as in the previous parts, but still a decent soundtrack, nice graphics, a lot of different races. Anyway, and Pro Street I can safely be called one of the best parts after the first and second Underground.

A
Artem Rusinov 23.12.19

The engine drifting in the game is divine. No physics, only hardcore. The Creator of this engine, apparently, beat in the simulator pucks on the ice.
10 eBany drifters 10.

S
Subaru MotorSports 23.12.19

12 years ago I did not appreciate NFS Pro Street, now preproga the game off the helpers, the scheme is king, I understand NFS Pro Street worthy racing game.

M
Miodrag 16.02.21

Hy read - everyone is delighted.
I remember it, as if the game has exactly one track, along which you drive the whole game, absolutely identical cars, and the monotonous identical gameplay. I don't know what to like here

S
Subaru MotorSports 16.02.21

Miodrag
My first impressions were similar, after 12 years I started to enjoy local physics.