3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The Legend Killer 23.12.19 01:12 pm

What would you love to bring to raids and why? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

I take VSS-silenced(ammunition),first aid kit,two antirad,bandages,dust mask(or steel helmet),overalls Debt,three grenades,and a pistol Colt!
I don't like much peregruzhatsya,and use a remote combat!Etomu,I take the sniper,and easy catsuit!
With mutem prefer not vstrechatsja,but if you have,then destroy at long range,or a gun and a knife in the middle!
Many kits do not take,because in every second the body you can find them!
140 Comments
Sort by:
K
KeryaSokol 23.12.19

Knife,engineer,Sniper any(more like VSS-Vintorez),ammo,pistol Beretta,two of antirad, ERS Of, 2 grenades, and a couple of kits!!!!!

D
DartOreLLK 23.12.19

Sniper rifle, Kalash, exoskeleton (pumped), ammo, first aid kits, bandages, three grenades, energy. Something like that)

K
KeryaSokol 23.12.19

Bandages of course!!!

K
Kirk Rysin 23.12.19

Always take a hike in a Thunderstorm and 12 grenades 12..always have

K
KeryaSokol 23.12.19

And your drink of Super man!!!!!

z
zOmbiRovany 23.12.19

shotgun, ammo pockets full and forward

T
The Legend Killer 23.12.19

People,people,STOP!!!
I was asked to write why you made that choice!
If you do not difficult,write please!

z
zOmbiRovany 23.12.19

all PRO100, I'm always with a shotgun.MNU and the house it lies under the bed)

It goes?

a
asid78 23.12.19

grobowiec PREDATOR with agradam Vintorez lightweight too pumped well and the Storm with the caliber of 5.45 And of course eksik without hard identity pumped !!! And why such a choice?????
shotgun-rodents and in short all the dregs that crowds running current so.
Vintorez-sniper rifle instead of the + there is Glushak finally can kapets.
the storm mostly bandyukov well short of homosapiens to granacyte.
and chyut not forgotten Gauss, too, but it's basically a Chimera ambush

z
zuefftroy 23.12.19

pix.PlayGround.ru
just favorite set

X
Xtream35 23.12.19

Military bulletproof vest * BULAT * because I'm a fan of warriors , weapons : SHAFT with PSO , Abakan with podstvol... because I love Soviet weapons! and of course first aid kits,drug Hercules,bandages ,etc. because without them in the AREA will not live long...especially after a meeting for example : bloodsuckers

.DeliGht 23.12.19

SVD, SGI-5K, from suits-Seva. Prefer to act at a distance.

R
RoLeX a.k.a. Mister Polot 23.12.19

SVD(full upgrade), FN2000(with a thermal imager and reg. the gun), USP, 4 military kits, wind of freedom(fully pumped), bandages 10pcs, 2pcs energetic VODKA-in this case to carry two liters, Canned food depends on the time of the RAID, bread, 4pcs of cartridges like Mona more and Svarog
SVD if th will see the(shelter for example) at a distance of felling, FN from dogs and other vermin, the USP just in case

S
StrelokCj 23.12.19

AK-47, leathers Seva, energy - 1 PC., kits of all types - 5 PCs. food for 10 PCs of cartridges 300, handicap. Missing. Back still chock-full of swag are constant because so modestly.

K
Kolyan Kolyanovich 23.12.19

hunting rifle, coat, hat with earflaps, bread and vodka. I'm a fan of the Forester!!!

K
Kolyan Kolyanovich 23.12.19

come close to the bandit, he told me grandfather to help you and I him with both barrels in the face!

z
zOmbiRovany 23.12.19

Kolya Kolanovic
come close to the bandit, he told me grandfather to help you and I him with both barrels in the face!

You angry!

a
alex943 23.12.19

Pumped copies, if it does not suit clear sky but with our helmet, not the West, the Storm or the 5.45 machine Arrow with a grenade launcher - that it depends on any more ammunition on hand, a dozen grenades for the grenade launcher. At low and medium range with these guns is optimal in my opinion. 500 rounds - to the machine. If you expect more monsters for melee Bump or Predator (to him 150-200 rounds), if the people pumped SIG (about 200 rounds), purchased by order of the UDP is weak, but the Desert Igl too heavy, not enough in the cage and the rapid firing recoil in the direction of leads. Sometimes melee a shotgun, and a pistol. Kits - 3-5 units, 2-3 bandages, antirad, and one thing different specifics. it is in medicine. Of the products - well, you can take as NC a couple of cans of stew, in the course of Jogging through the location the food is usually extracted and so.
If you take a sniper something about the shotgun it is not.
Snayperok - custom upgradeany silenced with 60 rounds.
Well, SVD is a powerful piece of course, especially good upgrade, but very heavy, and the need is rare - only when it is guaranteed that at a great distance to bring down a target with one or two shots. Like in Pripyat at the meeting of the commander of the mercenaries with the scientist, when ideally, it is necessary both to have time to fill up before you wash off.
In General, owing to fog, haze, rain, which happens often, to do long range very rarely have to shoot.
I used to take the addict for zombies, but then it turned out that it is also possible, crept behind quietly turns to click in the head from a good pistol with a silencer - they're the brakes. If you don't go in front of the eyes, their whole reaction is that seeing a fallen comrade, just move to the corpse to Rob.

T
The Legend Killer 23.12.19

Kolya Kolenic,have you thought about what you wrote?
No,well, it is necessary,to take a hunting rifle without bullets?)

L
Legat Marks 23.12.19

A couple of grenades, but at Toko so for Smoking enemies, medkits, bandages, food more. Weapons SVD and Thunderstorm(sometimes Abakan).