3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jibicbiu 23.12.19 07:46 pm

Cool story. 10K lower curast runs (Diablo 2)

Ask me do not scold and do not ban if it is wrong links to wihout.
Actually a subject. Given the reduced drop in the PG, how much to run, so at least something has fallen (folder PI...hell, they rowed chests Lo shovels).

It should be noted that for 1K races chela left on the counter for about 9 hours of play. With the speed of the race about 30 seconds. Accordingly, it is possible to calculate that for 10K he's gone >90 hours of pure gameplay.
And it's in the single, where the location of the chests does not change. Accordingly, on the server, it will take much more time. +This 8ппл, which on the server will not take out of nowhere.

Question: does it make sense to run in kurast, or faster to bring the wigs? And cook everything.
17 Comments
Sort by:
c
cristagalli 23.12.19

I think it makes no sense. Now...only after trained will want to use these runes?

P
PonchikSpudroi 23.12.19

makes sense. for 3 months you can descend the ful of Summoner. wigs OFC faster. but for me personally they never came. in General, it is possible and faster. it all depends on luck.

q
qPash 23.12.19

Everything is garbage! Heavy burden, unbearable suffering! A terrible hell, where everything works as intended!

F
FludoTron 23.12.19

jibicbiu
Approximately 9-10 times less should fall, if you start from the older patches of D2.

O
Obsessed 23.12.19

qPash wanted to write something, but you SO well expressed the idea that even nothing to add! :D

then you have on the subject:
It makes sense to run in kurast, or faster to bring the wigs?
jibicbiu if sense, this is rune, he is here and there. the question is you, your perception of the game. the wigs will be immediately stable result, but Kooraste - doooooooooooooooooooo nothing, and then, MAYBE, suddenly from Barcik. and, of course, there is (albeit almost zero) Vario to catch this Bercik almost immediately.

O
Obsessed 23.12.19

damn, meant different mails! :D

m
minovalo 23.12.19

for 3 months you can descend the ful of Summoner
And they still write disable wigs.

P
PonchikSpudroi 23.12.19

passed
I did not write it

F
FludoTron 23.12.19

passed
3 months the whole League is )

Y
YOKOZUNA koko ni aru 23.12.19

Here you sloupoki to other resources I threw off the twitch recording guy. On this record was 1,000 and 1 race to spoil(without gluing) at PG, what exactly on the record it was not, that drop runes (spoiler).

m
minovalo 23.12.19

I did not write it
And I'm not about you. There are enough whiners.

On this record was 1,000 and 1 race to spoil(without gluing) at PG

I can guess who it is... Good example of the heroic autism. He now farms 1000 and 1 boar in world war II. In HC mode the SSF (on pvp server).

T
Thraex pig 23.12.19

Obsessed
JAX there may fall, except that the mobs)And ber Max that pours out of these chests.

O
Obsessed 23.12.19

Thraex pig, MB and so, I will not argue.

D
Dmitriy Zhigunov 23.12.19

passed
man loves self-flagellation... and then wonders why it looks 1.5 person.

D

On the subject on 1ппл , without fixed position chests is a waste of time. We plant mules to farm for 5 or 7 ppl, max fell in the pool.

f
firkax 23.12.19

position the chests are not important, but 1ппл (as 5ппл) in any case, it is useless
cool rentrop there is only 3-4 and 7-8 ppl
and 3-4 a little better, and 3ппл easiest to make of these options so it is better on it

D

firkax
doesn't matter, because the search time is not wasted, and 2 Kemp's nerolite too easy to BATE