3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
ganjin 23.12.19 07:48 pm

Regimental drummer: where is the top of the deck? (Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales)

Please tell me, something blunt and I can't understand what map does? Put drummer and look at the deck: first card blitz, if you count from left to right, Spearman, but using the order from the drummer goes crossbowman or something else? Maybe the top of the deck at the bottom?) Or right to left must be considered?
After using drummer all some kind of nonsense going on. Seven cards remained in the deck, three of them cocinera. Used the order of the drummer, got some map and I see that the deck has six cards, open deck, and there are only 4 cards (instead of three K left one). Cosigner dying in the deck)
PS. Again after using drummer in the deck was left alone cosigner of the three. And the card went from the middle of the pack. That is, the top of the deck in the middle? I don't understand.
4 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexOmen 23.12.19

Cards are those cards which left in the deck after the selection/distribution of the cards in the hand.
I.e. do not confuse the cards in the hand (those that display in the middle of the screen) with the cards in the deck (cards on the right that you can't see).

g
ganjin 23.12.19

AlexOmen
I know what the cards in the deck. The cards in the deck are closed, but you can check them by clicking on them with the right button.

a
aist16 23.12.19

AlexOmen
Is there somewhere you can read about this Chinese card to read and write, or just to learn from their mistakes, and where?

A
AlexOmen 23.12.19

As such, the Hyde no. You need to carefully listen/read teaching + reading features cards.