3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SavvyZOR 23.12.19 09:26 pm

Technical issues (LEGO The Hobbit)

Own in this thread. Ask questions.
Well, I'll start.
How to change the screen resolution in LEGO: The Hobbit? In the documents anywhere, no config, like in previous LEGO games. What to do?
58 Comments
Sort by:
z
zhekuha 23.12.19

same question!

E
E-467619 23.12.19

In the settings change, and not in the config file

S
SavvyZOR 23.12.19

All. Understood. When you choose screen resolution, and asks you to confirm the selection, just hit the arrow up, and press ENTER.

A
Artem Ulman 23.12.19

do not run the game when vydaet the first splash screen and says press any key / button, I'm all Claudia was piratical not responding , what to do?

K
Kolens 23.12.19

Also does not start

v
vladson78 23.12.19

How to change the resolution of the interface in the game? I never changed, right now, trying to change, then press ENTER, I go in the game, and there is not change. I just have some labels go beyond the screen HELP!

J
Jlam1naT 23.12.19

Artem Ullman
This is a fantastic game, the main thing for a long time in afk mode it not to be, and not to turn the game.
With the release of the patch will fix it

J
Jlam1naT 23.12.19

vladson78
In settings, choose resolution, click apply. Then he changes climbs out the window and two of paragraph one to rest(standard), and you need to press up arrow to switch to the word trampling or etc, right now the screen do

J
Jlam1naT 23.12.19

vladson78

Sorry that the phone was taking photos, because printscreen doesn't work there, and even when Fraps write throws

v
vladson78 23.12.19

No I was not the RESOLUTION of the SCREEN is NECESSARY, and have PERMISSION INTERFACE. When you do it, it says to press ENTER, do I go into the game still remains the same.!!!!

J
Jlam1naT 23.12.19

vladson78
So obviously, it's not savitsa. It should be in the game zaseyvitsya and everything will be fun.
Manually saving it is not furychit

J
Jlam1naT 23.12.19

vladson78
And still it seems to me that while the patch will not be, and the provisions of the interface does not change

T
Traun 23.12.19

I noticed that on the cutscenes and pause the game loads none almost 100%. In the game 30-40%
Vidyuhi GTX 770, the Repack from Seyter.
And how are you?

J
Jlam1naT 23.12.19

Traun
It is, in any case, it will load, because have a lot of animation and rendering to consider. But it is not so long. So that's what start battle 4 on ultra

[
[Davian] 23.12.19

actually cant transfer surprises,all right?

J
Jlam1naT 23.12.19

DOOM[RUS]
Yes no bad

-
-SlashuuR- 23.12.19

Traun
LEGO marvel crack curve with the DLC was that the processor was bent and all the brakes were in the downloads. We can here a similar story.

Game voracious the iron? And then I look at sistemki already inserted the i3 instead of core 2 Duo.

[
[Davian] 23.12.19

Nick steal
cor 2 duo Pro

H
Hrom5555 23.12.19

Bug with download.After the video where the eagles put all the dwarves on the rock begins eternal download.What to do????

J
Jlam1naT 23.12.19

Hrom5555
It glitches in the game. I also is eternal download, but it sometimes is