3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
as1000 23.12.19 09:29 pm

Frieze Alexandria (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

7700, 16g and гтх1070 everywhere on the ultra stable 60 fps with the plane, except for Alexandria in the city some wild drawdown, changed settings vseravno drawdown is when even looking in the direction of the city around him starts to stall in Chom case may be?
11 Comments
Sort by:
B
BarackKamacho 23.12.19

Probably the fact that it's a city,not a desert,and that yubisoft Kiev work not especially handy, comrades

T
Thorgal 23.12.19

Frieze, frieze Alexandria. All frieze. Get used to it...

D
Dimchik94 23.12.19

What have you been playing? Play 6100 I3 + 750 ti + 12GB DDR4 in Full HD. None of the frieze had not noticed for the entire game. FPS not above 40 of course, but he's stable . Drawdowns low. In Alexandria, 30 fps consistently. Medium settings, low shadows + high textures.

A
Aleksey Churikov 23.12.19

In short, as I had. Include sync I depart from the city for 500 meters, 60 stable fps. Turning the camera on the town, and horror of horrors 30-35 fps. Turned off sync and all is good.

A
Advokcat 23.12.19

Another reason could be the HDD. If the file locations came to a slow region of the disk - there are friezes. Test a disk Victoria. In my experience if the frieze is periodic in any game, then with very high probability the fault disk.

A
Advokcat 23.12.19

Another good option for PC gaming is a different HDD for the system and games. Not just different the letters C and D, and direct drives are physically different. When the game works - it is, in particular, uses Windows system files. And if the game and system are on the same system drive - likely friezes.

It is possible, in principle, to do without the 2nd HDD, if games, and the system uses NVMe SSD large volume.

A
Arhigluk 23.12.19

Advokcat
By the way, the more adequate will be 2 MICS. First, a small system(preferably MLC), and the second under the game, bend, etc. first, insurance against wear, since the system SSD sooo long to work can, but with continued use for gaming/movies/work wear out the memory faster. Secondly, SSD, large amount is now inadequate prices.)

S
Sirey Hramovnik 23.12.19

I agree with some, maybe hdd 5200 rpm, and therefore not time of old pogruzitsya.
I have almost the same build on my laptop and all goes to 70 fps on ultra.

S
Steve Taller 23.12.19

Thorgal wrote:
Frieze, frieze Alexandria. All frieze. Get used to it...
frieze only for owners of calculators, on a normal system nothing frieze

L
Luka_gg 23.12.19

Steve Taller wrote:
frieze only for owners of calculators
This is what, with the 5960 and 1080Ti where nedozagruzheny video card, and FPS sags below 55 frames? excellent calculator. I dare you to get on your calculator uploaded 1080Ti and stable 80 frames in Alexandria. NO! Let's talk, to provoke and tell tales, but nothing new.

K
KillKammbest 23.12.19

In Alexandria there is a big load on the processor and therefore the frieze. Here is a run 9700К on ultra with max review on 115

Below 60 does not SAG and holds around 70 fps. Locke 60 the game runs perfectly smoothly in Alexandria.