3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RazZor1911 23.12.19 09:36 pm

The penalties for a large number of planets (Stellaris)

Hi all. My style of play involves the colonization and capture all that is bad. But creating a vast Empire have huge fines to science for a large number of planets and population, which in my opinion is not very realistic. My flawed neighbors having 5 planets are with me on team almost on a par despite the fact that I actively build scientific buildings and helps me intelligent AI. I would like to correct this misunderstanding, maybe someone knows a mod to disable the fines or their reduction, or at least it will tell you which file is responsible for these fines
6 Comments
Sort by:
C
CiaphasCain 23.12.19

RazZor1911
1) Delhi their holdings in the sector
2)http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=685067851&searchtext=unlimited
here, sobstno and edicts, which give a limit of 100, 200, 500 planets in the core sector and the same number of leaders

And about the development of AI it is useless to try to compete in speed of development. they yuzayut cheats :D

c
costia.stepanow2014 23.12.19

If you stick a colonized planet in one sector, it does not receive fines, even how many planets there are. In fact one sector and the entire galaxy to win))) At least I win.

B
Brashnashla 23.12.19

CiaphasCain
not paying attention, i.e. if the system shoved in the sector, the penalty for the number of colonies is not?

R
RazZor1911 23.12.19

CiaphasCain
Sector removes the penalty only on the minerals/energy (can't remember exactly)
Found the incentive of such a mod that reduces the penalties twice

e
exeki 23.12.19

RazZor1911
I like this since the release of the game looking. can you please tell the name

S
Shellphie 23.12.19

RazZor1911
and how is the mod called?