3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FallenGhost 24.12.19 10:43 am

Game of the year 2019. What game deserves the title?

Continuing the annual theme.

The year is coming to an end, and surely each of us has a contender for the title of game of the year. Which released in 2019 is this for you?

Write about the worst game 2019 in Your opinion here, about the most anticipated 2020 here.
211 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vaipen 24.12.19

The genius of course.

K
Kuzko 24.12.19

Grandfather Travels

S
Subaru MotorSports 24.12.19

I this year the most time spent on: Generation Zero, DiRT Rally 2.0.

A
AlexHDfix 24.12.19

Resident Evil 2

D
Dogmit 24.12.19

dilat wrote:
RDR2
in 2018, she came

I
Igor Ostapenko 24.12.19

Metro Exodus or Borderlands 3

P
Pravdarub 24.12.19

Metro cutter here and all candidates.

g
gennaz 24.12.19

Personally for me it's Rage 2,most people don't like it,but I think everyone has their own taste.

C
CandyBear 24.12.19

Death Stranding

m
meagarry 24.12.19

Pretty sparse year for toys. Perhaps days gone. The only game that was able to captivate me this year.

E
Erontlop 24.12.19

Depends on what genre borderlands 3, resident evil 2, jump force

T
Tigra 24.12.19

Sorry, kojima, but my heart went to the Finns. Control.

Lego242242
About the most infa?

P
PETUNYA9 24.12.19

Metro Exodus and no competitors even close - from a word absolutely!!!

K
Khaomi 24.12.19

I have this Katana Zero. The only story that led this year.

M
MrGrave 24.12.19

For me personally - Fallen Order. The first game in the past year, I played with pleasure, getting stoned from every in-game minute. You can not say about sekira or дмк5.
Well, Fire Emblem is of course the same.

a
antonrogov 24.12.19

This year there are no games for which I would like to vote. Here is a direct no.

V
Vladimir_Aleksandrovich 24.12.19

May seem grumpy oldfag, but I'm really not hooked on any one game this year. It's not that every free minute I wanted to dedicate a game. Although good games this year came out, probably more than in the past two years, well, certainly not less.
Metro pleased with the last Chapter, though in General the game is ambiguous, even apart from the scandals surrounding her. GreedFall and Outer Worlds in some way become a breath of fresh to almost dead at the moment niche ARPG, a good game, but the budget affects the overall quality. A remake Rezika 2 also liked, though I don't like similar games. Fallen Order only began to pass and so far the impressions are generally positive, but there are some drawbacks. Surprisingly, no this century, EA released a normal game of POLLUTANTS, and besides, single and without microtransactions, well, just marvel!
I don't know about the GOTHS, but in the category of best shooter I vote for Bordo 3. Pitchford, of course, notably podnasral reputation 2K/Gearbox, but still the game itself was quite good. It's the same Board, in a good way, only with cosmetic improvements - shooting is better, but better, new locations and enemies, old friends.
You can also mention Sekiro is probably the best souls game, but this is an extremely niche product for a notorious masochists.
In short, a good game like there, but the unquestionable masterpieces I don't know what to vote for.

A
Andriy Nikko 24.12.19

I understand for the title of game of the year will fight Resident Evil 2, Devil May Cry 5, Fallen Order, Death and Stranding Metro Exodus. all of the above played so far, only Star Wars. and unfortunately I didn't come. but what I really like is the Control. I know that he did not Shine, but still :)

E
Elfin Ele 24.12.19

Resident evil 2 this year out of competition, the quality and content of it is higher than any game this year.

A
A_jak 24.12.19

Would have voted for Fallen Order, but it is a bit short for game of the year.