3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 24.12.19 10:44 am

How do you like the TV series Flash and Arrow?

Interested in your opinion
33 Comments
Sort by:
G
GGame 24.12.19

Flash and to see more from you like an interesting plot investigation over ability, and the actors are interesting. For young people or to kill time to go.
But the Arrow of an ordinary man who imagines himself a hero who saves the city from criminals, killing them. For me it is the most common killer. So episode so-so, not for everybody.

C
Combine-47 24.12.19

the two series not very, because to shoot a series in Vogue and they are removed who are not getting, and indeed the TV channel the cw, which show the data series has never been famous for something good, in contrast to the same HBO or fox

z
zephirys 24.12.19

The arrow is not able to see the 1st season.. somehow overdone.
Flash intrigued, but all their scientific stuff - wild bullshit. Okay gun, which all are, ladno portable flamethrower the size with the same gun, but when gun prevraschaet all in gold, this is overkill.

The word gun I used in the same sentence 3 times))

K
KirillTriplkill 24.12.19

Both are worthy, like Arrow more, but I understand that Flash is better.
The problems of the Boom began in the second half of the 3rd season.

K
KirillTriplkill 24.12.19

GGame
Detective lance, please sign in

M
Marquess 24.12.19

Kerillchill
+1

O
Oktada 24.12.19

More delusional than flash, I have not seen, this is fantastic, beyond fabulous idiocy.

A
A.Soldier of Light 24.12.19

One of the best series in recent years.

GGame
But the Arrow of an ordinary man who imagines himself a hero who saves the city from criminals, killing them. For me it is the most common killer.
And I always believed that evil is necessary to eliminate physically. Some people are incorrigible, that's a fact. Someone will object that supposedly such conditions have been the man that he became a villain? I'm sorry, HE's one in a million went out to kill, while others quietly live on. Who is to blame? He - the villain - and the blame, the rest is just excuses. To remove the evil will disappear. Individual units supervillains this is the biodegradable waste that can be removed, and everything will be just fine. How many times have seen in these cartoons about Superman, or someone else: the villain is behind bars, and the new season is on the loose again, and again )) is Fine, right? But no, the main character again catches the villain and puts him in a cage. Zero sense.
Green Arrow could no longer afford to kill not only because of the rethinking of being, so to speak ) But also because the city has some including people from government/pravohraniteli know who he is. It would be very caught be planted. But even he realizes that there is still a particular villain ... no, the super villains.. which can and need to win only one way. And rightly so. The law is not valid.
The Flash is simpler: he's not trained to survive as an Arrow. He's a simple guy in nature. Acquired super powers and learned to use it for good. Arrow - more drama series. Gotham is also good.

C
CoCoSiK 24.12.19

Both series are good. True Flash like more. I also like that these two series are intertwined, sometimes in several series

M
Mett Smit 24.12.19

The first season of arrow liked it, although the ending left.. normal.. to watch the Other could not, made no sense.

Flash is stupid and completely unscientific, makes me vysirat ton of bricks. The first season looked nuts with the dumbest ending. Nevertheless the wife said that the actor is cute and we'll watch the second season. But in the end, in the middle of the second season, even she gave up and said that it was too crazy.

My opinion? should not waste time.

F
Fantasista 24.12.19

Quite watchable, though the first seasons of Arrow liked more, but that's about the 4th season you can say one thing: the farther into the forest, the more wood.

M
Marquess 24.12.19

Matt Smith

this episode of the comics. Here quite often there are contradictions with science. Look at cute Grant Gastina considering that.

M
Mett Smit 24.12.19

Marquess
series of comics is a weak excuse, the authors simply did not try all.

well, even if we ignore the blatant unscientific, it remains catastrophic crying, snotty and stupid plot.

R
Ruyder 24.12.19

Both series were stupid, very stupid. But I deliver because I love the DC characters.

A
Anzhelika04 24.12.19

Flash rules yet. The boom need to have to finish, have come up with any nonsense. And Ratmansky opponents give him for his long over.

V
Viktor Kolyadenko 24.12.19

A series of standards, although the fifth season will know what to remove?

t
takamin 24.12.19

flash like, waiting for that season 3, the arrow never watched, not interested somehow

T
Traun 24.12.19

I first watched the flash and arrow and then Game of Thrones and now the Walking. Flash and Arrow of course full treshak on their background, but you can watch. And there's Heroes of tomorrow - the same

B
BatmanWayne221 24.12.19

Both series interesting in the first seasons. The ending of the Flash in General was epic, I was expecting the same epic in the second season. But my expectations were killed dumbest denouement of events and further the story with their Earth 2 and other, but in the comics it was, but the idea is interesting, but the implementation of anything at the end of the season, do not say anything. The arrow was also awesome in the first season, but the second started crap. Arrow liked the fact that he killed the villains, it was right, it wasn't standard for the characters that made him an anti-hero. However, the second season started to snivel after the death of my friend, I can't be the killer....Complete nonsense. On the contrary, you have to show the criminals their place and become tougher, but no. The second season dragged Destroy, the third dragged RA's al Ghul, the fourth I sent fuck.

T
Traun 24.12.19

BatmanWayne221
Well, everything is still watchable, especially because of the heroes/villains. I'm in awe of Daredevil and Jessica Jones - they are more serious and more interesting (and then marvel surpassed DC)