3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WNeZRoS 24.12.19 11:05 am

Hosting

Searched on Google free hostint with database support and php, but found only some, but they did not like: one after 9 months it should go to pay, and others due to (*.imangi). Was wondering can you tell me free costing with php and databases + *.the name of Nepalese than 5 letters.(ru/com/su/net)
48 Comments
Sort by:
j
jedai86 24.12.19

Quizas
Yes, the place is too much. I think Giga enough

S
Strelok43 24.12.19

is there really free hosting without any ads?
Of course there is. Localhost is called.

r
romabug 24.12.19

Decided to open a website. And for the first time, I want to put on a free hosting that would look good if the theme of your website or not.

A
Abnormality 24.12.19

narod.ru

S
SkyJoker 24.12.19

Free web hosting with MySQL and PHP
No Ads, 2GB disk, 100GB Traffic, PHP/MySQL
http://api.hostinger.com.ua/redir/947359

S
Sakura0703 24.12.19

Hosting is a very important thing, but I can tell you in General how to create and optimize your website, including with the right hosting. But I must say that to make a website yourself without buying yourself a webmaster or any of the paid courses. Previously I believed that creating a site is a matter only for masters on the Internet, but I'll tell you the truth, now can do it absolutely anyone, even those who never tried anything programming. I was helped by the article about the placement of the website on the Internet, I managed to learn in less than a day and the site development is now my hobby. Therefore I advise everyone to study the information and not spend a lot of money to brand something web office or any courses that are free at first, and then will rise sharply in price. I hope he was able to help You.

G
Ghostblade 24.12.19

https://fanyplay.info/

p
player_88 26.07.22

Help me choose a free host site where you can host html pages, otherwise only php is constantly coming across.