3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AS8 24.12.19 11:06 am

What will happen if you buy the game the incentive, if there is a rockstar? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

There is a game in Rockstar, played from 5 November. How come the incentive, I was wondering is it possible to buy the game in steam and how it will react to Rockstar launcher? Just curious
21 Comments
Sort by:
A
AS8 24.12.19

And Yes, I love the screenshots and want to contribute a review for this game

D
Dead Skinhead 24.12.19

Likely to be two games in the Launcher Rockstar, I have Uplay (For Honor)

N
Neron Clavdius 24.12.19

You will have to have another Rockstar account!

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 24.12.19

Dead Skinhead
do not confuse Rockstar and Yupley!
AS8
if the ACC is linked to steam, I think you just lose the version I bought
in RGL, and stimovsky version will overwrite!

and Yes, if the incentive is not tied account social club, I advise you to start a new one, as said Neron Clavdius

V
Vyxyxol 24.12.19

AS8
Disturbed the space-time continuum and we will all die.

A
AS8 24.12.19

Lelik_mc_kawai
ACC still tied, but to create another, Hm, a trifling matter. And realized I have nothing to lose but online, I would not want to lose the progress. And yet this is exactly what will be replaced? Had a similar experience?

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 24.12.19

AS8
if already attached, you won't loose!

I
Igor_Logitech 24.12.19

Guys please tell me.
bought the game the incentive , installed it , run it , and the game says go to mail via Rockstar to confirm the game , a mail in which I checked on the blocked mail , and I can't restore , because of this the game can't activate , though, and created another account in Rockstar what to do ??? how to change to play ?

A
AS8 24.12.19

Igorot
Mind only make a refund or write to tekhpodderzhka Rockstar and/or incentive. Somebody tell me how to be

J
John14b 24.12.19

Yes will be nothing, just prosponsirovat Rockstar again.

B
Brokenstern 24.12.19

Nothing. Will be able to play both via steam and via the launcher.

P
PeaJI4eJI 24.12.19

100 500 years already 2 account:one Steam,the other ordinary Social club it works,but though one of the 7-ke,the other on 10-ke,but on one system with the release of the new launcher could not run both(but previously was),only one did not bother with trigger everyone in the system.

A
Artyom1Kms 12.07.21

Makar_AS8
I did this: I bought the game on Steam, installed it there (otherwise it won't work), then launch it and the RS launcher starts. And that's it, you play as usual. But I returned the money, since the achievements cannot be re-opened, they were automatically credited to Steam.

M
Makar_AS8 12.07.21

Artyom1Kms
That is, there should be no conflicts between Steam and Rockstar? Is it just that the launch will be in the incentive and in the rgl?

A
Artyom1Kms 12.07.21

Makar_AS8
No, it shouldn't be, just delete the game and download from Steam, then just go through Steam and everything will be OK.
This works the same with all games from RG. GTA for example
If something goes wrong, the money will still be returned, just do not play more than 2 hours.

S
Sunalore 12.07.21

Makar_AS8
Well, how did you do it?
I also want to buy a Steam version so that it will be displayed in the profile + all achievements, but it is available in the RGSC.
And if so, did you buy the same editions? And then I think that if you buy a regular Stimovskaya for full edition)

S
SubZER08 23.07.21

If an RG account is tied to the incentive, on which you already have a game and buy it on the incentive, then all the rules will be there. All achievements are transferred to Steam. I bought it myself at the exit to the rockstar launcher, went through the game, then as it came out in the incentive, I bought it there. I deleted the game in the launcher and downloaded it via Steam and all the achievements were transferred.

i
ilyxaxa 05.08.21

and progress will remain online? Well, how would I play almost 1000 hours in the rockstar launcher and if I buy a game in the sim, will progress remain online?

i
ilyxaxa 05.08.21

SubZER08 Will the
progress remain online? Well, how would I play almost 1000 hours in the rockstar launcher and if I buy a game in the sim, will there be progress online?

F
FlashDew 08.02.22

ilyxaxa
Well, how!?