3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shadowman2008 25.12.19 11:15 am

Toolset (Dragon Age: Origins)

As you know, Biovar posted the toolset for a subject. Our Western colleagues already full rivet forge swords and armor.
I propose to share here the links to the various mods,discuss troubles when they are created, etc.
84 Comments
Sort by:
S
Silver Skater 25.12.19

I want to ask a question, but that's nowhere... Who knows, can I use the ToolSet to identify and translate into Russian fashion? If so, how?) And another thing: is there any utility for such purposes (translation), and I'm in hysterics... -_-

B
Blika 25.12.19

guys, maybe someone knows how to load textures in photoshop to edit?

G
Goren 25.12.19

People here like to do mods for different things? I want to make the armor of the Lich king with a sword pliz ochnn want to teach or at least make ! Because his armor is very Cool!

V
Verka Smerdyuchka 25.12.19

And you can use the Toolset to change party members? Somehow the people do mods that change the faces of characters, I just need a little touch up.

G
Goren 25.12.19

People are very terrible problem ... well, for example I Want to make a mod for the camp ... to Make a small camp in which there creeps a friendly run and with them you can talk ... But here's the problem : I want to open a Camp but in my Areas There is only one location and is the choice of heroes ... What do I do???

M
Messiah aka Marker 25.12.19

Question: svsdima
19.01.10 09:40 People please help I installed the editor but when I run out
Unable to connect to the database.

Run the toolset configuration program and verify
your settings or serch the toolset wiki
social.bioware.com/wiki/dattoolset to help this issue.

This toolset must now exit.

can somebody help with this problem?
Answer:
When the toolset is placed together with it is MySQl server 2005. Cha campaign issues with him. Maybe an installer or compatibility troubles, but do me a seven all stood up perfectly. Try to pump/reinstall Tulsa.

Question: Midnight2008
And the question actually be can in Dragon age to do something similar i.e. toolseta , well, for example to change the model when you choose the player people well. sex on succubu demon of desire , etc...... ???? Someone did a similar post pliz very necessary ....
Answer:
It is easier to organize using cheats, but in fashion just using scripts to transport the skills and their effects.

Question: Silver Skater
I want to ask a question, but that's nowhere... Who knows, can I use the ToolSet to identify and translate into Russian fashion? If so, how?) And another thing: is there any utility for such purposes (translation), and I'm in hysterics... -_-
Answer:
There surely can be names of objects and things if you're talking about it, and to translate dialogue and other serves other Tulsa, the name of the current conductive so once in a blue eye and propely...answer the most popular answer-Google=))

Question: Blika
guys, maybe someone knows how to load textures in photoshop to edit?
Answer:
By analogy, dig deeper or unpack file textures, often open simple WinRar'om, there should be a file with the extension .dds plugin for photo}|{opy from NVIDIA for a long time walks on the network for this extension. There is a way using the toolset, but these options depend on the file format with textures/in which stick out of the texture.

Question: Mountain
People here like to do mods for different things? I want to make the armor of the Lich king with a sword pliz ochnn want to teach or at least make ! Because his armor is very Cool!
Answer:
You my young friend certainly the current Google help, and I'm not sure. Look, maybe useful

People are very terrible problem ... well, for example I Want to make a mod for the camp ... to Make a small camp in which there creeps a friendly run and with them you can talk ... But here's the problem : I want to open a Camp but in my Areas There is only one location and is the choice of heroes ... What do I do???
Answer:
Right create your own module for the future, never, ever TOUCH SINGLE PLAYER module

W
Warslav 25.12.19

YouTube at the request dragon age toolset tutorial popping up quite a lot of video examples on different topics on how to use the Toolset.
In any case, you can see step by step how you create elements of the game))))

W
Warslav 25.12.19

Configuration - Win XP SP3
If at startup you get a message window about this error:
--------------------------------------------------------
Unable to connect to database
Run the toolset configuration program and verify
you settings.........................................bioware.com/wiki........
This toolset must be exit.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do the following:

Go to START -> all programs -> Microsoft SQL Server 2005 -> Configuration Tools ->
SQL Server Configuration Manager

In the window that opens, on the left, allocated to the SQL Server 2005 Services and look in the right window.
In the right window we see:

SQL Server (BWDATOOLSET) - Stopped - Automatic and so on.
SQL Server Browser is Running - Automatic ......

Now,we need that instead of Stopped in the top line (where BWDATOOLSET) was Running. Click on stopped, right-click and in the contextual menu, select Start.

After that, the line looks like this:

SQL Server (BWDATOOLSET) - Ranning - Automatic and so on.

Run Dragon Age Toolset, and enjoy work, create a new add-on)))

M
Mister Zomboss 25.12.19

A lot of Russian mods and lessons toolset on http://da-world.3dn.ru/ is.

S
Slipknotich 25.12.19

Dear wizard.Other topics are not found in Google not found.Here, too.Advise please.So put yourself mods,armor,weapons.But it does not appear in the inventory Niamh the origins nor in making.Installed content game everyone sees what I installed.but in the inventory-shish with oil.How to implement the appearance of loaded mods?thank you

T
TUTANKHAMUN 25.12.19

GUYS, HOW TO TRANSLATE ON RUSSIAN DAZIP???????????? WELL, REALLY WANT!!!!!!!!!!

T
TUTANKHAMUN 25.12.19

IS THERE A PROG TO TRANSLATE READY DAZIP?????????

T
TUTANKHAMUN 25.12.19

Answer:
http://da-world.3dn.ru/publ/uchebniki_po_dragon_age_toolset/tekstovye_uchebniki/tutorial_po_sozdaniju_predmeta_i_dobavleniju_ego_v_inventar/4-1-0-1

THERE ARE MANY ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

2099venom 25.12.19

guys I did the thing that I need to do that he immediately turned to me or Boda in the shop.

M
Monstr_Crysis 25.12.19

People who DebugMode to do two different one-handed axe there somewhere 3 cells for runes was well and bonuses any, and then just swords and two-handed axes in the section files, and I walk with a weapon in each hand, PLIZ!!!

A
Arantir_3000 25.12.19

People, download toolbar version 1.0 and 1.01.. for I have delivered without any problems.

Only I don't know about it...

z
zhenjok21 25.12.19

Warslav
and all did as you wrote and still not talking

by the way I have wine 7ka

W
Warslav 25.12.19

zhenjok21
On XP these manipulations I was given a result . If not, dancing with a tambourine. Maybe 7 is not because they need everything as administrator to run.

z
zhenjok21 25.12.19

Warslav
and I did so all the prog as administrator run so I got bored and I threw this editor

D
Da-world 25.12.19

Question: Silver Skater
A lot of useful information on Tulsa can be found at http://da-world.ru/publ/uchebniki_po_dragon_age_toolset/
The textbook translation is here:http://da-world.ru/tutor.pdf (open with adobe reader-ohms)
Same tutorial from the gray warden:http://da-world.EN/DAO.pdf
If someone was interested and wanted to translate the plugin-write to me at Asya:565340763, I'll explain everything and help.