3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SimaN 25.12.19 11:18 am

The jokes and secrets of the game (Thief: Deadly Shadows)

I suggest to gather here all the jokes, secrets, glitches games. For example, I found one chip in the first (training) mission (to steal a velvet purse). There is a place where you give the job to extinguish the torch with a water arrow. So, next to a torch lying water arrow(on the box). If you take it in a second it appears again. So you can type all the 25 water arrows, and then the first three missions to save money not buying these Darts in the store. As many arrows scattered around the city. Look for them mostly on trees (moss arrows), in the fountain, or any water (water arrows), in fireplaces in houses or in any fire (fire arrows), in the houses of detention (ordinary and stun arrows), on rooftops(???) gas arrows. Also, if you go to jail, you can not only save your full thieves set, but add to it a little more. The benefit of prison there are valuable things and a lot of arrows and blinding grenades.
79 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raders 25.12.19

About drowned in a sea of Gamal I wrote , still have a mission in the house of the murdered huckster hangs a note is to get rid of the corpse in the dock .

x
x_Angel_x 25.12.19

For all who got to skywall locks, thinking that now will guard in the Museum (does not focus, right? :) ) There is a security guard who has a key to all doors, except front - it runs from the picture Orbetti Forgery (the specific subject.) past the room with the switch elektrichestva to some statue and back (Porter Hall). Steal the key and you will have no problems with the same room with mobilecom, for example.
And about jokes... Near the room with the circuit breaker lying the cap of the guard (at that pass the guard cap is). There is a natural question: Hat is, but what about the head? :)
Well, people who wear swords upside down I think many people have seen. What? Maybe they are so comfortable? Maybe they wanted to commit suicide, which they did not work - that is now obsessed with the sword between the ribs ;)

L
Larry 25.12.19

Cutting and piercing items dangerous even when lying on the floor. If the sword will fall, one thread may be cut. Once the guard, snatching the sword, cut civilian.

R
Raders 25.12.19

Like torches , and in the house of the captain of my cat in the fireplace popped and scopetools .

x
x_Angel_x 25.12.19

For those who have video when you load the game, get to menu, wait a bit without touching anything else - see the video :)
Anyone found the hat? - remember to Curator''s room in the Museum (there is another switch on the balcony, the statue with the eye lifts) Garrett commented after citania books on the table, what is black hat, which was lost not found, because bad looking. No it is not find? :)

V
Venom 25.12.19

Also in the Museum in the room of the curator is a note about the glasses - I found them before this showcase on the first floor of Porter Hall, where the guard is not going away.

And another trick - in the street rat ran with the guard and crawled UNDER it!!! Stagnic while motionless got up and stood on a rat!!! And she went on...

S
Sir Dmitry 25.12.19

We leave from the southern quarter to the Docks. Right in front of us the corner of the house and a balcony on the second floor. Get in there, go in the room and on the table there is a note in which is mentioned the Metal Age, and the ambitious creation mechanics - Cetus Amicus. Nostalgia...

R
Raders 25.12.19

Yet the Museum is not necessary to run the power to go out , shoot a water arrow in the rack electroburger and five seconds are only three is enough to grab prey .

x
x_Angel_x 25.12.19

For everyone who wanted to spare the widow, but could not find a reason ;) : she sits in the attic and will ask you to bring wine - we will not refuse the man who's going to clean out:) - go to the kitchen, take any bottle (one of those that are worth nothing, they can only bear), go back and put it on the table next to a widow (some guys did not work and they where only did not throw: on her knees at the widow, etc., therefore, I propose first to survive, before you do any action with a bottle), If you do, we thank and we can go to the secret room. Read the book on the table, but we have to Note that the widow does not need a Compendium, just need the money in the chest. Do not touch the money in the trunk and go.
Through the day there is a note on the bench near the house, Garrett(it does not appear on the same day as we returned. I'm after mansion pass the Citadel - that's when it appeared) it says that lady asked someone to kill you and try to return at least part of what was stolen. Not afraid and go home, if all that said you did it, the guy will not be there, and on a shelf opposite the bed in the apartment Garrett will be an expensive bottle of wine and a note (a worthy replacement, right? :) )

R
Raders 25.12.19

And as first to finish the mission without 90% of the loot ?

x
x_Angel_x 25.12.19

Sorry for the widow, when you collect 90% of production, mine is not: the money lying in the trunk give 11%. Subtracting them from 100 we will not get 90, although this is all theory.

S
She 25.12.19

there is another bug of the game, but I had it only once. in the last mission, where it is necessary to have 5 artifacts in the southern quarter of Gamala stared at the wall and throwing fireballs, and what is happening around, not paying any attention.

R
Raders 25.12.19

Gamal , by the way can become invisible (almost). If it's a bunch of enemies you are fighting , and her scrap of will to fight them , she will stand thoughtfully , and then pretend to be transparent .

g
ghostboy 25.12.19

There is a way to get free combat arrows.
Guards-archers, patrolling the area carry in the hands of arrows that can be picked up without a fight. Just need to lurk in the quiet (and dark) place, next to which comes and goes Archer. In his hand the arrow which will be highlighted in blue, when he passed by. Well then the right button and arrow at us;) as always Guard it and not notice anything going on.
A particularly acute pleasure can be obtained by stealing an arrow and dropping it later in this very guard. And it works with all archers in the game, PTS I helped in the Museum.
About Gamali I had a glitch - it ran for its stone Pets and letting them fire balls. They way you can destroy a mine, very convenient.

P
Pilot 25.12.19

In General bugs in the game, the darkness. In addition to the above: in a training mission, if you knock out the guard (who walks around the room, where a purse) that you cannot drag it, and then when you go to the kitchen, he is there attacking you! When you get the glyph of destruction can easily drench the statues have to sit down and close to him - hitting a club,and all their blows above the head have to! Gamall it's easy to frighten a noise arrow (on edge Granny, any sound rushes :) There is a bug with fights, for example, if Hammers, Pagans will pacapausa-it is better to wind out, all the dead bodies you will be credited with (I was in allies of both, and both are also attacked me) Molotov-undead can hack to death with the sword, and zombies-not!(as in the first part :) Prison: I went there at the end, statues had stopped almost all the guards! You can still cut wallets from friends, the reputation will not be affected. You can't stun setting :( (though you can sneak up behind and throw something in front of him, he would leap and putting it out.
When I was in the game dug, found a mention of some test rooms where you can see the system of reactions models, no one found?
And finally, when will the licensed version?! Want a GOOD translation!!!

g
ghostboy 25.12.19

I in any calendar localizations't seen the third Thief, i.e. as I understand it nobody took it from us. I think that if will take, it will be translated soon, if they are still talk all to overwrite, then english will be time to learn until Thief will be released on licence.
Pro *test* rooms and models I haven't heard anything, but I think it's just a reaction (quite predictable I must say) of the inhabitants of the City, when Garrett walks in on them in the home (outside of missions).
By the way I don't even a license.translation waiting, and editor for maps and missions, can work something like that, it would be interesting to try. Or addon or something in this spirit.

C
Chuzhoi 25.12.19

I pinned that in previous versions it was possible to distract guards boom usual (it helped to save the noise of the boom), and this is impossible. Even if the arrow Whistler before the nose guard, he won't pay her any attention. I once fired several arrows into the barrel, standing directly in front of the guard. The barrel danced something unimaginable, but to the guard it did not make any impression. In the end I whacked him with the baton.

O
OPS 25.12.19

Check it out xiron.ru

H
Helenka 25.12.19

Amused me: crank with a ridge on the back (for example, in the Citadel of KOR) is too high, and if you sit down, then you do not fall. Boldly run out to the Playground, where three of them, squat and pee at the dagger without compromising their health. Well, a freebie!

D
Dronny 25.12.19

to Helenka
Lucky for you, there's no Greenpeace in the game, and the article would be given for animal abuse. We need to protect our little brothers, even if they are high:)))