3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
abbadon_na 25.12.19 11:25 am

Protsessorostroeniya graphics settings (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

When playing processor-i5-6600k and the GTX 1080 are always 100% CPU usage. The same situation was still only with the Origins. Accordingly, the video card is only working at 60-70 percent even on the morning settings. To make work the video card only helps increase scaling resolutions up to 180%. Does the game protsessorostroeniya settings to remove at least part of the load?
59 Comments
Sort by:
M
MagicHero 25.12.19

[Denis]
[Denis] wrote:
I only give the results of their tests,but not for the sake of you sharted
The point spread tests which do not clarify anything on this issue, WHAT's the point??? I can still VIDOS performance of Tetris spread, it will be as useful as your tests in the video above on this issue. I was just wondering what you wanted to draw conclusions on the test results of different games? And why did not include testing of Tetris? there is also fps can be measured )))
[Denis] wrote:
FPS 111к/s and CPU load is below 21% in comparison with the previous screenshot AC3
OMG you're still in the wall where it will look at frames 200 and compare it with the first skin. In addition to the other fps won't make a difference???
[Denis] wrote:
Do I understand correctly,the range of render only affects CPU?
The higher the view distance or detail of the bigger Drava percent stakes need to be processed. On vidyuhi load also will grow because there will be more objects to paint.
[Denis] wrote:
In AC3-range rendering a separate option is also there:
There is a drawing area. Do you have to go through that as a Yes then write and then just dezinformare others.

a
abbadon_na 25.12.19

SPR1GGAN
Fps often drops to 40, average 55 on all settings. And zoom resolution, at least visually, the picture quality improves

A
An__ei 25.12.19

At the max. graphics settings resolution 2560-1400 144 Hz.
SpoilerProcessor is loaded more than 90% when approaching new locations and then for a moment. If there are issues with CPU load 100% test program procexp to check the process .exe of the game in the CPU tab if more than one to kill but one.

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.12.19

MagicHero
I don't know how else to explain to you:the assassins They in most to sharpen a top-end CPU and GPU.I'm here AC3 posted,as history repeats itself.They have NO options to reduce the load on the CPU.It's not Witcher 3,where by reducing the number of the Persians decreases the load on the CPU,and in dense cities, even a Hairdryer 940ВЕ 2 x4 @3.3 GHz 2009 issue of cope.If you don't believe me, run on my i5 3570 AC3,and myself all see with our own eyes.Your Fallout 4 pokazhetsja you harmless cutie

Z
Zevs72ru 25.12.19

MagicHero
Proof let first. And then we'll talk. And that I watched, is not impressive. Well, give proof to the different TDP and especially the CACHE!!! and the impact on the increase of FPS in games. If you do not give - it is clear who you are :) Overpay a bit, but everyone always said that without the x is cheaper because the performance is the same. Do not take the stock cooler and norms being chased by all, no worse than x version. They just in advance with the acceleration. So what about stupid, let's see. TDP sent me was proof. And a video where I compare x and simple. And that x is winning more, not because of errors of different levels\cards and other random situations. Nerd.

M
MagicHero 25.12.19

Zevs72ru
YouTube banned? Google compare 2700 and 2700х

[Denis]
[Denis] wrote:
I'm here AC3 posted,as history repeats itself.They have NO options to reduce the load on the CPU.
OMG you know how to read? "the plotting area affects the CPU, but apparently the dome is not working.

L
Luka_gg 25.12.19

[Denis]
Is there settings. That's only 2700 with 1080 on ultra settings in the Origin rendered virtually the same personnel, how much and 4790k with 1080. HOW???? 7 and 9 2700 9900 at 70-90 frames and ultra with 1080Ti and 2080Ti, respectively, was loaded to the eyeballs in the game, urban locations particularly. This is not optimization, but a complete slag.
By reducing graphs to zero increases FPS due to the CPU. So there are very effect. Settings, as noted, You see the same load on the processor while lowering the settings increases FPS (55-60 was, was how many - 110).
So, something You misunderstood. At least in the Origin, the more powerful the processor, the greater the load, where there is nothing to ship, but it's growing actively, this is especially true for graphics settings.

MagicHero
As I was told that the overpayment for X is not worth it, and they themselves are now recommending active. I thought that acceleration will still be on all cores (what I want), then the difference he will bring to nothing between 2700 and 2700Х, although 2700Х dispersed there is simply no sense (he Bastida in the nominal core to 4.3 after all).

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.12.19

VOVAN WOLF
Vova,you could used the load on the CPU show a specific example?For example,in Alexandria,just mess around with the settings and post it in the video.7950 does not allow me to do so.Unless ,of course,that's not difficult.
I do not take into consideration the open,me a big city cares.And then there are some for between 86% and 80% a big difference too

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.12.19

VOVAN WOLF
Yes,Yes.Exactly.Thanks in advance

L
Luka_gg 25.12.19

[Denis]
I don't know if it did or not. The utter horror, like the earlier average was higher. Threw the game on SSD, podgruzki become a little less. Look, draw conclusions, if any are there. It's not the best example, probably. tried to allocate processortime settings, not sure if it was them or the graphics settings in General loaded processor (what was it in this game).
Video:
P. S. Ordered 2700 with Opera, I hope to send 20, then another 2 weeks and will be able to test the whole thing in the game.

Z
Zevs72ru 25.12.19

MagicHero
Your gay YouTube banned, others will write. Specifically proof let, for difference from TDP. And separately, the proof in a different cache. if there's nobody you balabolin.

M
MagicHero 25.12.19

Zevs72ru
Here you go, here in % is shown as 2700 in the acceleration lags behind 2700Х in overclocking

Available in-dependent games merges the minimum fps that will give a less smooth picture and it is a little worse than 2700Х. So if the overpayment is minor it is better to take 2700Х but if overclocking noob and the Riesen you should be able to overclock much more 2700Х

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.12.19

VOVAN WOLF
Looking at your video you can say,Yubiki in their repertoire of nothing has changed.At lower settings load walks, she stupidly different ship percent,jump.What we wanted to prove.Thank you,Vova,ha a detailed video.

MagicHero
MagicHero wrote:
OMG you know how to read? "the plotting area affects the CPU, but apparently the dome is not working
If my video you are not convinced,then look video from Vova.The difference between the maximum and lowered the settings only in small jumps, the load on the CPU.

M
MagicHero 25.12.19

[Denis]
[Denis] wrote:
If my video you are not convinced,then look video from Vova.The difference between the maximum and lowered the settings only in small jumps, the load on the CPU.
[Denis] wrote:
she stupidly different ship percent,jump.What we wanted to prove.
To prove that? what percent of downloaded in full? Or the fact that this CPU is not 8 cores and 4 threads and if you knew how HT works such drawdown rate. In addition, the assassin is sensitive to the speed of RAM and all may rest on it. And the fps with lower settings was added so that the profit there are settings affect the CPU. Only with the increase in fps is probably due to the lack of speed of RAM PERC started to boot worse.

A
An__ei 25.12.19

VOVAN WOLF
Out of the box memory clock for this processor 1600 , what is the frequency of the processor in the video is not clear. Acceleration is confused and
PC until the operating status led. The entire PC to the standard characteristics you need to lead.

Z
Zevs72ru 25.12.19

MagicHero
In this picture, apparently the tests on 1 CPU, where is the comparison? They have different frequencies. 4.1 vs 4.0. Caches in these CPU exactly the same as other TX(so you're crap). The only difference is TDP, and I think that it will be visible only in a rather powerful acceleration, and give it only the maximum fps for obladatelei 144+ Hz monitor, is for these monitors, not bad fps. As soon as I introduced the second generation Riesen, I checked the price was almost parity in my town. Now the price is almost 6K! And only due to the difference of acceleration = max fps, which would be way above 100 in all games.... well, sort of. Conclusion? Riesen with x, for almost all users - trash. (PS the overclocking in a few clicks in the BIOS that there is a complex).

M
MagicHero 25.12.19

Zevs72ru
Zevs72ru wrote:
They have different frequencies. 4.1 vs 4.0. Caches in these CPU exactly the same as other TX(so you're crap). The only difference is TDP, and I think that it will be visible only in a rather powerful acceleration,
This is the highest possible and stable acceleration that could make in the review. Where that write that type for X version select chips that hold a higher frequency.
Zevs72ru wrote:
and will it give only the maximum fps,
Just the difference between them is in the dips in minimum fps and the average was a little bit bigger for a little more frequency. So if you want a more stable pictures and the price difference is small it is easier to pay.
Here are found the tests in the games where even overclocked 2700 can not catch up with stock 2700Х, although I think the you know what the Riesen out of the box work just perfect and themselves dispersed even better than using manual overclocking. Here is a shorter comparing
https://itc.ua/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/AMD_Ryzen_7_2700X_games_diags2.png
https://itc.ua/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/AMD_Ryzen_7_2700X_games_diags3.png
https://itc.ua/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/AMD_Ryzen_7_2700X_games_diags4.png
as can be seen on an average nearly level and the minimum bit and merges this comparison with the default 2700X out of the box. Ie in fact 2700 overclocking = 2700Х without overclocking

g
gennaz 25.12.19

I already found those settings which are thrown the fps in the Odyssey
Spoiler
Play and problems I do not know.

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.12.19

MagicHero
MagicHero wrote:
although I think you know what the Riesen out of the box work just perfect and themselves dispersed even better than using manual overclocking
If the game runs on one core,the frequency of only one core can go up to 3900Мгц
Spoiler
On this screen, the load 58%,as I tried to play for 2+0 of 4/8

M
MagicHero 25.12.19

[Denis]
You have risen 1000-series, I talked about the 2000 series because they have implemented aggressive boost and sometimes for example 2700Х makes no sense at all to disperse.