3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GamerHABCE100 25.12.19 03:42 pm

Impressions of the game (Clive Barker's Undying)

No words!... And other things there! This game really absorbs completely. The plot is really the master of horror and mystery by Clive Barker, which keeps in suspense and intrigued until the very end. A variety of weapons and magic, which is the skillful combination is the power of the nuclear potential in the world. The variety of monsters. The scene where the picture of the main character, a really great feature in the game to Supplement clairvoyance and other things.
Schedule in 2001. But the portrayal and the AI rivals did not disappoint.
28 Comments
Sort by:
m
megamapper 25.12.19

Ehhh, my first game... the Atmosphere is just indescribable, my nightmares about this creepy mansion dream.

m
manda4evan 25.12.19

great game, although old. exploding skull rocked to the max. it is strange that the forum died.

I
Iotar 25.12.19

This is exactly the forum Clive Barker's Undying? Very confused by the fact that there are only two themes written that the genre of RPG(!), the release date set 2000-th year. Even just the name of the Undying, not Clive Barker's. Mystic?
Interested in this game after the other day it showed in Retro, in the First game. Was two days, a very interesting atmospheric thing. Pleased strong, very intricate plot, while leaving a lot of questions, bizarre enemies, beautiful levels, lots of weapons.
Note of the shortcomings of some monotony (although almost all shooters without exception they suffer), really scary only in the first Chapter. Jeremiah was somewhat upset would be better if he just died. The final boss looks so corny that I was bored turned on cheats to see how it all will end.
Overall this is a very good, memorable game that is not a pity to spend time.

G
GamerHABCE100 25.12.19

That's exactly the same feeling at the expense of the forum was to me when I came in. Though the theme was the same - and something about stuck.

D
Djon-Voron 25.12.19

Yes... unfortunately as I understand it, there are very few fans of this masterpiece. The game is in my opinion very interesting and exciting. The story sometimes surprises, for example the ending. It can be noted the ghostly vision and changing picture.

A
Alex232009 25.12.19

Game Shedevr I remember her gallop gallop took pleasure from this game had a few games at the time was.And fans of this game I watch it's...weird.

B
Bodryy Buldozer Yarosti 25.12.19

Though the game is good , but remembers very little about her people. And PC when it came out was not all people in this country.

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 25.12.19

Great game!
Sometimes annoying that some locations are too confusing, but in General, everything is fine.

C
Capacabana 25.12.19

Great game. Mystical shooter, one of the favorite games, played it back in 2001 on my sister's PC. One of the most atmospheric games I've played,and I like Casa of the Celts... you can See that the developers have tried, but not anyhow and ready as it is now. It is strange that the forum was empty. Sit down night slightly lowered the brightness, put on the headphones, and explore the mystery of the family of the Covenant. Do another pass))

E
Erl61 25.12.19

The game is just a masterpiece))) it was one of my first games))) the atmosphere is just super))

B
BuMMeR520 25.12.19

This game is great, first time in 12 years played and sucked. The plot is exciting, the suction head and the fact that it is))) In search of information about the game came across many things, but one article in Wikipedia made me think a bit. It says that the game was supposed to be a multi-player(http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clive_Barker's_Undying), but it not yet implemented, and soon abandoned altogether (a pity...) ... Also says that the game at first wanted to make not 8, but 16 magic zacleneni, they are present in the game, but only available in debug mode(i.e. with the cheat)... And I thought that you can create a couple of mods to improve the graphics\textures in the game, a couple of new cards and if there are people who fumbles a little in programming, or who have friends people who can help, to try to finish this cartoon(bring to mind)))), it would be nice to play online in it... If anyone liked my idea, leave feedback in the PM.
Mail - [email protected]
Mail 2 - [email protected]
Skype - bummer526

Thank you for your attention!!!

A
Andrey69 25.12.19

Great game!!!!!Went for 2 days!All the advice!

A
Arigo 25.12.19

Great game, at times there are scary moments.

E
EVA Angelina 25.12.19

At not modern gomno..

D
DragoBexZ 25.12.19

Played 9 years for me was the scariest game at the time,the plot,the intrigue,tightened further.A variety of weapons,spells at the time was just gorgeous,cool with a combination of weapons and magic are rare, and now it is a pity that the sequel is stupid...

C
Charger87 25.12.19

played in 16 years, the game really absorbs it all after a long time dreamed and remembered more such, would love a remake

M
Manuke 25.12.19

The best game in my life from the horror genre. First time played in 6 years. I was afraid of. But this year, passed to the bitter end. And the feeling of fear was in me, and left. But I could still get this game. And very happy with it. + Don't understand this game no fans, or they just died out?

m
megapager 25.12.19

This is the only game playing in which I fell off my chair. But I almost not played, so instead of a little brother sat down to play. Brother by the way at me twice from his chair fell.

P
Pater noster 25.12.19

Oh...also knew how to make games, and yet without modern design tools graphics and textures, without any fancy engines. I remember we salatami only groups of 3-4 people to play it could - not so bad. The atmosphere, the history, the process, the magic is all in the top 10. Try not pozheleete.

A
Aleksey Vygodin 25.12.19

+1