3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OlegPP3 15.09.19 02:12 pm

FAQ firmware Xbox 360

What to flash your Xbox 360 ? How, where, what and why? The answers to these questions you will find below.
Yet below, you will find not unimportant instructions to flash drive Xbox 360. Each actuator is designed your FAQ.
Issues related to the firmware can set the topic - Xbox 360 - Questions and answers
But before you write, clearly specify what you need, and simply and clearly as possible and ask your question. There you necessarily will help.

Faq - Questions and answers

Part one – General.
Q: do I Need to flash a Xbox 360 and why do it?
About: this Firmware is optional, we need this in order that we could run in-house disk copy.

Q: Where can I flash your Xbox 360?
A: If you have money, then give it to the masters, and if no – then try to flash it yourself, but this thing a little bit risky, because you may come across drive that requires soldering.

Q: If my console is flashed, will I start a licensed game?
A: Sure, you can play as in "litsenzionki" and in-house copy.

Q: What are average prices for the firmware?
About: Masters usually take from 1000 to 3000 rubles., but sometimes the price increases of up to RUB 4,000 (if the drive need soldering)

Q: Can Xbox 360 burn because of the firmware?
A: No, the firmware doesn't affect heating, it only affects the drive.

Q: I Know that the PS2 after such action becomes Multiregional. How are things going with the Xbox 360?
A: No, with the Xbox 360 the situation is different – region remains the same. For example, after flashing a European console still will not play the discs of the NTSC region.

Q: And what about the warranty? Stitched console is automatically withdrawn from the guarantee?
A: Yes, unfortunately, the warranty repair of such things is not possible, because while flashing the drive unstick the seal, and then its back to attach it is impossible (even if you buy a new sticker). However, the wizard that makes the firmware, as a rule, gives its guarantee, is equal to 1-3 months.

In: Interesting, but any Xbox 360 can be flashed, or is "intractable"?
A: All the Boxes are released before Feb 2008 you can flash it. Those that produced later, with neprolivaek drive Lite-ON.

Part II - "the cons firmware"
Q: are there Any "cons" with the console firmware?
A: a significant disadvantage is the ban, ie You will close the access to the online service Xbox 360 Live. After the ban, the access cannot be recovered. Sometimes a ban doesn't happen immediately, but after some time, but it is still inevitable. The longest possible delay "penalty" for the version of firmware iXtreme 1.4.1.

Q: if I start samopisny single player game without connecting to the Internet, I can be banned?
A: the Ban will still happen because all data is stored in the console's memory, even if You are not connected to the network.

Q: Okay, if I flash my console version of iXtreme (the latter, of course), then when should I expect a ban in Live?
About: different. A certain period of time there. Can you pull in a month, maybe in half a year.

Q:is it Possible somehow to delay the ban on my console?
A: the short answer, then "no". However, there are theories on this topic. They say that the ban will not:
- if not to play before the official release of the game;
- don't run the "conversion" CDs (multi-language unofficially).

Part three – about firmware versions
Q: What firmware is better to use, are there differences between them?
A: there are two types of firmwares - Xtreme and iXtreme. At the same time, taking advantage of Xtreme, get ready for a fast ban, as about them Microsoft already knows this. So if you need online service, it is better to flash your Box with the latest version of iXtreme – then the ban will come much later.

Q: What is the point then to flash console Xtremeom?
A: the Main advantage of this tailoring is that you can freely run and play all the games that are already released under this console, and on iXtreme running old games is impossible (you can, of course, to patch them, but extra troubles). Generally, if you Live You do not use, it is best to put Xtreme.

-----

Helpful information
[Dr]Gonzo
19.08.07 12:03

I have long wanted to play Live, but as you know this requires a new version of the iXtreme firmware. In the network there is a lot of training on how to do it, but the problem is that they are all written for older versions of Xtreme, or too incomplete. Therefore, my stay at Live have been postponed until recently... so, let's start in order, as expected from theory.

Compatible with SATA

Before you disassemble your Xbox 360, you should check that you have all the necessary equipment for this. DVD-ROM Xbox 360 uses Serial ATA (SATA), so you need to find the SATA ports on the motherboard of your PC. The picture shown looks like a SATA port. But the presence of SATA is still not enough - necessary need the chipset that runs it is compatible with version drive Xbox
pix.PlayGround.ru
Samsung MS25
Samsung MS25 drives can be flashed by most SATA chipsets. Chipsets Silicon Image, Promise, and NForce2 can'T be used for flashing the Samsung drive. Intel ICH5/6/7/8, NForce 3/4, SiS, Uli, Jmicron and VIA compatible. You can not flash Samsung using SATA-to-USB adapter. If you are not sure that your SATA is compatible or not, it is better still to try. Even if your SATA is not compatible, you have nothing to lost. In case of incompatibility, you need to purchase a PCI controller VIA VT6421.
Samsung MS28
Samsung MS28 drives can be flashed in two ways - VIA bad-flash recovery and VCC. For the method bad-flash recovery the required controller VIA. If you use method VCC and the chipsets that are compatible with the MS25 drive. Method VCC is equivalent to a temporary failure of the MS25, it is easier and safer to use a SATA chipset from VIA. You can not flash Samsung using SATA-to-USB adapter.
Hitachi 46 / 47 / 59
This is old versions of the Hitachi privew that can be stitched using any SATA chipsets. Another advantage is that this is the only Xbox 360 drives that can be flashed with a SATA-to-USB adapter.
Hitachi 0078FK
this drive can be flashed by most SATA chipsets. Silicon Image SATA chipset is NOT working. Attempts to flash with SIL chipset may damage your drive. Also passed rumors that the VIA chipset has problems with some versions of the 78 drive. Other chipsets work fine.

What is the drive?
Not seeing the Xbox 360 is impossible to say what exactly version you have the drive, but determine the brand you can. It is necessary to look at open the drive tray.
playground.ru/i/96/37/40/00/pix/image.jpg border=0 alt=pix.PlayGround.ru>

Maybe I have a Hitachi 59, then bring the materials to him for help. In the future, write to all of drives.

Hitachi-LG GDR3120L
pix.PlayGround.ru

Opening The Xbox 360
The network is enough articles on the subject, so I will give only links. I note only that the autopsy will need a screwdriver Torx 10 and Torx 8.

Drive version

To determine the version of the Hitachi drive ,you can just look at the sticker. Instructions for versions 46/47/59 simple. Drives with version 0078FK can only use "Slax" method firmware.
pix.PlayGround.ru

Connect Xbox 360 to PC

Turn off your PC and Xbox 360. Check that the power cable and video connected. Connect the video cable to the TV is not necessary, but it does not mean that it is not necessary to connect to the Xbox 360.
pix.PlayGround.ru
It is important that the Xbox 360 and the PC were grounded together, those connected by any wire. I won't go into details, but it is necessary to protect drive Xbox 360 from damage.
Disconnect all drives from your PC, so you don't accidentally flashed their drive instead of the Xbox 360. disabling them in the BIOS may not work, so better to do it physically.

ModeB

ModeB is a built-in debug mode drive Hitachi, in which you need to log in before to do something further. In ModeB the drive is detected by Windows and can be stitched. There are several ways of switching to ModeB. I will list them, but describe only the first, others require more knowledge and equipment:
ModeB Method 1 – SLAX
ModeB Method 2 – Two-Wire/Resistor Trick
ModeB Method 3 – Connectivity Kit
ModeB Method 4 – Hotswap

ModeB – SLAX
This method allows you to transfer Hitachi drive in ModeB using the SLAX boot disc is Live. This is a special version of Linux LiveCD, which sends commands to the drive during boot.
1. Download the latest SLAX image from Xbox-Scene
2. To capture the image .iso to CD-R using IMGBurn, CloneCD, Nero or any other program to burn iso images.
3. Check that the BIOS is boot from CD first
4. Off Xbox 360 and PC.
5. Check that the power cable and video connected and grounded Xbox 360 and PC.
6. Disconnect the small, black SATA cable from the Hitachi DVD drive and connect the drive using a SATA cable with the PC.
7. Turn at the same time Xbox 360 and PC. Load the PC with the Slax CD (when you boot Slax CD drives, the PC does not have to turn off in them is inserted Slax CD, and not in the drive Xbox 360), and wait to be prompted for a login. (today once again tried to flash, did not wait for login,I read on one site that it is possible to reboot after the label ...Thanks to Kev..., opened it, closed tray - the inscription appeared...to clarify)
8. Check For ModeB! (see below)

Signs Of ModeB

You first need to set up the drive in ModeB and then to do everything else. The following are the grounds on which it is possible to determine that the drive in ModeB. This does not mean that you have to see them all, just one.
1. For opening and closing the tray it is necessary twice to press the button.
2. If you close the drive by pressing the button it should open after a few seconds.
3. Finally, the drive should appear in Windows, then you are in ModeB.
pix.PlayGround.ru

The firmware of the drives v46/47/59

Then everything is simple. Download the latest version of iXtreme firmware, rotaryforum the downloaded archive and run command prompt from this folder. Print there the following:
RESTORE X
where X is the name of the drive.
This will restore the firmware on the original drive
pix.PlayGround.ru
Next, print the following:
FLASHIX X ####
For example, if my Hitachi drive is displayed in the My computer as E, I use the following command:
FLASHIX E 1337
Wait until the end of the process. you will find backup of your original firmware in the iXtreme folder-HitachiAll-RTMv2. It will be called X16S-####.
pix.PlayGround.ru

That's all!
-----
Old faq by [Dr]Gonzo

-------------------------------------------------------------

-----
26 Comments
Sort by:
O
OlegPP3 15.09.19

General information on the drives

At this point in the Xbox 360 are 4 versions of drives, Samsung, Hitachi, BenQ and LiteOn. In the new consoles with the HDMI port only put a LiteOn, BenQ and Hitachi 79.

Toshiba/Samsung TS-H943. There were 3 versions of the Samsung drive, ms12 (the first console), ms25 and ms28. Until June 2006 was put Sasmung version ms25, since June 2006, there was a ms28. Now the Samsung drives are placed only on Premium version, new Xbox 360 with HDMI port drives Sasmung already do not put. All versions of drive are sewn by the way.

Hitachi/LG GDR-3120L. There was a huge number of revisions of this drive. Until August 2006 was audit 32/36/40/46/47/58/59, after August of 2006 I went to 78 and audit since January 2007, I went to the audit 79. In the Xbox 360 with HDMI output is only Hitachi 79. All versions of drive are sewn by the way.

Philips/BenQ VAD6038. There are 2 revisions of this drive 62430C and 64930C. This drive is only in the Xbox 360 with an HDMI output. All versions of drive are sewn by the way.

Philips/LiteOn DG-16D2S. Sewed all revisions of this drive.

---

O
OlegPP3 15.09.19

Attention!

To start the firmware of the Xbox 360, we need to determine what kind of drive we have.
Specifically for this, below I have posted the picture with different drives. Look at the picture and looking for our.

(To enlarge the picture click on it! Or click here .)
PlayGround.ru

If for some reason you can't open the tray, it is possible to determine the actuator through the small hole in the drive.
First remove the front panel of the console.

pix.PlayGround.ru

Now look at the hole marked in the figure.

PlayGround.ru

If you see a red wire, this Samsung.
If you see a white wire, then this Benq.
If you see a yellow wire, then it is a LiteOn.
If there are no visible wires and plug, then this Hitachi.

PlayGround.ru

After found sure of the model, go to the below written instructions.
Opening that we need and act.

O
OlegPP3 15.09.19

iXtreme LT (Lite Touch) [Lite-On Only]
FAQ firmware Xbox 360 (Ixtreme LT Lite touch)

Works for firmware iXtreme v1.6 - Team HyperX -THX

For firmware need:

1. Soft jungleflasher, dosflash, the firmware file
2. Transceiver
3. A computer with a SATA port or SATA controller
4. Xbox 360

The files you need:

Ixtreme LT Lite touch

LiteOn Repack iXtreme 1.61 Firmware
http://www.mediafire.com/?mkk3dbtmlm5
BenQ iXtreme 1.61 Firmware
http://www.mediafire.com/?ynktz0doj2x
Samsung iXtreme 1.61 Firmware
http://www.mediafire.com/?tmynzmmtdmx

Download firmware iXtreme v1.6 - Team HyperX -THX
http://rapidshare.com/files/233988904/iX_1.6_Full.zip.html

New JungleFlasher
http://www.jungleflasher.net/files/JungleFlasher.0.1.69.Beta.rar

The computer must be installed the PortIO drivers that go along with jungleflasherom

TRAINING

1. Dismantle Xbox 360

2. Remove 4 screws on the rear panel of your DVD drive. In the picture the red marked the place where it is necessary to connect the Transceiver

pix.PlayGround.ru

3. Plug-in Lite-On to the computer to the SATA port and the Transceiver COM and USB (depends on the transceiver)

-Powering the drive from Xbox 360
-Open the drive tray by pressing the button.
-Disconnect the power from the drive and pushes the tray halfway.
-Connect the drive's power.

It is desirable to insert a video wire to the box was cut down.

THE REMOVAL OF THE KEY

4. Run Jungle Flasher, go to the DVDKey32 tab and select the correct SATA port (e.g., port 0x8400) and COM port (e.g. COM1). Will have to the settings drive ( for example, Liteon'and DGS16) located under the port settings (Drive Properties)(see picture 2)
Connect the transceiver to the R707 contact (see picture 3) and click Get Key.

pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

5. Sohranenie files key.bin, inquiry.bin and identify.bin (see pictures 4, 5 and 6).
The keys stored on all the drives and discs.

The removal of the key can be repeated several times!

Possible errors:
If your drive key 000000000 = Trey (tray) open half-wrong.

PREPARATION OF FIRMWARE SPOOFING

6. Select the MTKFlash 32 tab and click Lite-On Erase.
-You need to turn off and turn on the Xbox 360
-Shake Device ID
-Click Erase

7. Sputum firmware

- Select The Firmware Tool 32
- Click Load from dump files" and select your key/inquiry/identify .bin files.
- Persistent dummy.bin, click Save.

-Hit"Open Target Firmware (see picture 14) and choose x16-liteon.bin firmware.
-Hit"Spoof Source To Target then click Save to File.
-Prepared firmware is Lite_CFW.bin, click Save.

WRITE FIRMWARE below instructions on how to do with DOSFLASH

8. Go to the tab MTK Flash 32 and click Write.

9. Wait. Ready

pix.PlayGround.ru

Information about the firmware without the transceiver:
1. Download the required programs: jungle flasher 1.65 beta
Freekey - http://www.boxxdr.com/FreeKey.rar, lo83 - http://www.boxxdr.com/lo83.zip
2. Click start - run, cmd.
3. Lo83info-32.exe for convenience, rename and copy to folder, written in the command line(so as not to bother half hour).
4. Jungle flasher will see on what port is your drive. (Assuming that it is already connected)
5. At the prompt, type the program name space and the port number of the drive. For example, 83.exe BD00
6. Follow the instructions, ie:
6.1 Put the drive in half tray position and then power cycle it means that it is necessary to turn on the console, press the button to open the drive, pull the power from the drive, push half (to short risks from below which is next to long), insert the power and switch on/off the console. Then press any key.
6.2 Now open the tray - open the tray button. And press any key
7. You will receive a file with your key, encoding. To decrypt, use freekey.
8.after all this, you have the drive key, the firmware of this drive is no different from the firmware of the ordinary Layton, use the FAQ on the firmware lite on dg 16d2s. Remember to download the latest ixtreme for your drive. It differs from the usual. At the moment the program does not want to work with the old version of Layton, maybe because of the built-in identification, because it works with the old drive in which the firmware from the new! Probably soon will crack. But while this factor only for the new revision of Layton.

Lite-On DG-16D2S (and 74850 83850c)
Philipsstar
22.12.09 06:41

Firmware Lite-On DG-16D2S (and 74850 83850c)

**** WARNING ****
Be careful
Always use a spare drive to check the key

140F0F1011B5223D79587717FFD9EC3A - WRONG KEY!
LIKELY NOT WORK CORRECTLY WITH THE TRAY!

E8676DB76042D25B18CFF6DD94A8A936 - WRONG KEY!
MOST LIKELY LITE-ON'S REVISE 2.1!

If you don't want to deal with the firmware:
please call 89859931693 or ICQ 251691189 or order by Email [email protected]
Section 1. Training.
1) make Sure that you have COM

and SATA ports

2) make Sure you have a Lite On (in the hole under the tray the yellow wire sticking out)

3) Determine the model of your Lite on (drive written Type or 83850с FW 74850C)
4) If you 83850с or drive is already flashed to iXtreme 1.5 then you need neither the transceiver nor the COM port
5) Download the Jungle Flasher latest version jungleflasher.net
6) Run PortIO32.exe if still have error, install manually

Installing manually in XP:

in Vista and 7:

If you have a RAID controller on a VIA, then you need to uninstall its driver C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\viamraid.sys to avoid computer freezes!!!
The preparation is completed.

Section 2. Transceiver.

You can assemble it yourself, and can be ordered here
There are two types of transceiver:

1) the oldest and Most complex (but reliable) transceiver on the chip MAX232 (MAX3232)

2) New and simple for Assembly transceiver at the transistor. Someone found out that the chip uses only transistor and came up with another scheme. These transceivers come in two types - with USB and without USB. The first easy to build, don't require power from USB and more compact.
pix.PlayGround.ru

Section 3. The removal of the key in Windows

1. If the drive 74850 and not stitched

1) Disassemble the drive, connect the transceiver and the drive to the computer.
2) Turn on the console, press the button to pull out the tray, remove power from the drive, slide half, slide the drive power. Attention you can insert food Vice versa when the console that will cause the death drive and lose the key. Be careful, please, mark with a marker the sides of the plug.
Note for beginners – the command of opening of the actuator is not in the SATA cable and the power cable, the button for opening the drive not on the drive and in the lower left corner of the console, in a small hole.
3) Turn on the computer, start JungleFlasher, go to the DVDKey32 tab, top left in the list, select your drive (the Bottom will be written PLDS DG16D2S), on the right, select the com port of the transceiver. Connect the transceiver to the R707 contact (If you have a probe needle in the hole, if the stupid dipstick it is better in terminal)

4) Click Get Key or DVDKey32, save all files on offer to download the key automatically, click Yes. (If you have written a Bad serial data or the tray is open halfway or something you have a transceiver or a bad contact)

2. If the 74850 drive and flashed to Ixtreme 1.5 (or higher)
1) Turn on the console, press the button to open the tray, turn off the console, hold the tray so he is not stopped, slide it halfway and turn on the console. He will call, that's fine.
2) connect the drive to your computer.
3) Turn on the computer, run jungle flasher, go to the DVDKey32 tab, top left in the list, select your drive (the Bottom will be written PLDS DG16D2S), click the Dummy from Ixtreme, save all files on offer to download the key automatically, click Yes.

3. If you have a Lite On 83850с

then just click Lo83info, then follow the instructions Lungle Flasher, namely:

Put the tray in half open position (para 1-2)

Fully open the drive (manually or with a button, the program does not say if it does not work, try both ways)
It is necessary to repeat it for reliability. That is, all the same.

Section 4. Write firmware in Windows
Attention! Do not erase or write the firmware, if you do not have the drive key! XBOX 360 stops reading game!
1) it Assumes your console disassembled and the drive connected to the computer.
Do not forget to connect the video cable to the console does not turn off after 5 minutes.
2) Open Jungle Flasher, go to the tab FifmTool32, click Open source firmware and select the dummy.bin, which is preserved when removing the key

3) If issued is:

Click Yes, just in your key there is no additional information settings.

That you propose to recover this information. Need to disassemble the drive to see the writing on the stickers on the PCB, the laser and the housing.

And you can just click no.
4) Click Load target firmware, open Ixtreme 1.6 or newer for your drive.
5) Click Spoof Source to Target then Save to File, save the finished firmware.
6) Go to the tab MTK Flash 32, click Lite On Erase.
7) get Out all sorts of warnings, believe it or not. If you have the key and you acted on instructions, just click yes. Once you close the last shut down and turn on the console. If wrote Device intro failed, don't despair, just repeat the procedure, paying attention to the fact that the drive is not defined.
8) After the Device returned status 0x72, hit Device ID and then Write. Once at the bottom write Write verification OK, just be glad you flashed the drive.

Section 5 Full firmware in DOS.
1) Download USB MD R4 RUS
2) Looking for a flash drive. Run Bootable USB drive creator
3) Put both checkboxes in the create bootable drive select the folder with USBMD loader, hit start
1) Download USB MD R4 RUS
2) Looking for a flash drive. Run Bootable USB drive creator
3) Put both checkboxes in the create bootable drive select the folder with USBMD loader, hit start

4) Copy the stick files USBMD loader (all of the folders on the stick)
5) Restart your computer, do not forget to put the boot on the stick. (Advanced BIOS Features Boot Seq Floppy and Setup – Hard Disc Boot Priority – stick which is inserted, plus move in the first place, and the other type is the BIOS all the same just in a separate tab Boot)

6) Then just follow the instructions. All in Russian language.

Section 6. Write firmware in DOS if the drive is erased and is not defined.
1) Looking for a flash drive. Run Bootable USB drive creator
2) Put both checkboxes in the create bootable drive select the folder with the DOS boot loader, hit start

3) Copy the stick files to the DOS boot loader and firmware of the drive, made in the Jungle
4) Restart your computer, do not forget to put the boot on the stick. (Advanced BIOS Features Boot Seq Floppy and Setup – Hard Disc Boot Priority – stick which is inserted plus in the first place, and the other type is the BIOS all the same just in a separate tab Boot)
5) Write l-o-eras.exe XXXX where XXXX is the port number on which you drive. (can sort out all the guesswork, written from jungle flasher if you don't know where he stands)
6) again write l-o-eras.exe XXXX for Example, the port number 0xBD00:

7) once the status FF72 (if not out, restart the console and repeat paragraphs 5-6)
8) If still the status FF80, do not pay attention, go ahead.
9) Enter dosflash.exe
10) As you can see, now our drive is called MXIC/Macronix – remember its serial number
11) If the recorded port is not written MXIC/Macronix and given as example for port 6), just without the title is our drive, press Y to show the status, restart your console, it will show MXIC/Macronix, go ahead.
12) On question Enter the number of an ATAPI drive: enter the sequence number of our actuator (0 in the example)
13) To the question What do you want to do? Type [R] to read [W] to write [E] to erase flash, [LITEON K] to get LiteOn DvdKey, [LITEON E] to erase Liteon flash: enter W because we are here to make went.
14) and to question Enter the firmware update file name: enter the name of our firmware file which we have prepared in JungleFlasher (Section 5, para 1-5)

That's all for now I think, people will not have the issues all laid out on the shelves.
Subject attach here a complete description how to reprogram the new and old drives.

-----

Benq

First, make sure that you have a BENQ drive! (for him only!)

The first method(using DOS):

1)Download the firmware iXtremе Xtremе 1.1 1.1 or 1.3 and DosFlash
2)Make a bootable floppy disk and copy the contents of the DosFlash 16 folder to a floppy disk
3)Review Xbox 360
4)Next, look at what we have SATA controller, whether it supports the program DosFlash 1.3 for flashing our drive, if not, go to the store and buy the VIA 6421.
5)Install the driver for the SATA controller.
6)Watch the number of the first port of your SATA controller(start>Run>msinfo)
7)Connect SATA cable from the Xbox 360 to the first port of our SATA controller
8)turn on the computer, go into BIOS (Del button. or F2) there turn off all IDE and SATA devices(except the controller), put booting from Floppy or c-based portable controller, save the settings and reboot.
9)When booted into DOS write command DosFlash r (port #) 1 a0 1 4 a:\orig.bin 0 (where # is the number of our port, the r - command of read, a:\origin.bin - the name and path of the original firmware)
10)Next message appears, press Y(Yes) and press Enter
11)turn on Xbox 360(in order to make it more convenient, you can take the front panel that we removed during disassembly and leaned against it to push the button).
Wait 5 seconds, it would take a reading, then turn off the Xbox 360.
12)On through the BIOS, turn on all SATA and IDE drives are turned off and loaded in Windows XP
13)C floppy disk or other removable media copy of our firmware(orginal.bin) ! So, just in case, make a couple copies of it and put in a few reliable places on the disc! Folder Fast or Slow which are in the root folder iXtrem 1.1 or 1.1 Xtrem
14)Run the bat file Make iXtreme firmware.cmd”
15)Obtained the firmware called “benq-ix.bin” is copied back to the floppy disk or removable media.
16)Reboot go into the BIOS and turn off all SATA and IDE devices.
17)boot into DOS and write the command DosFlash e (port #) 1 a0 1 4 D8 0 (where # is the port number of the SATA controller, e is the command to erase firmware, which was in flash)
18)the Next message appears, press Y(Yes) and presses Enter.
19)turn on your Xbox 360 and wait 5 seconds, have to go clean the flash.
20)turn Off the Xbox 360 and restart your computer.
21)boot into DOS and write the command DosFlash w (port #) 1 a0 1 4 a:\benq-ix.bin 0 (where # is the port number your SATA controller, w - write command in the flash, a:\benq-ix.bin - the name and location of your modified firmware)
22)the Next message appears, press Y(Yes) and presses Enter.
23)turn on your Xbox 360 and wait 5 seconds, have to go write firmware in flash.
24)turn Off the Xbox 360, reboot computer and in BIOS, back all included and set to default
25)is not collecting Xbox 360, check the ability to read copies of games from discs.
26)If all goes well, collect your Xbox 360 back.

The second method (under Windows ):

1)connect the drive Box to the computer, turn off Sideroom which you have in the PC from the power supply!
2) Then turn on the Box and then your PC, waiting for Windows to boot.
3) In Windows, run DosFlash32, you have something there asks, click YES, DosFlash32 will be gone!
4)Then turn off the Box and count to three, then turn on the Box and lo and behold DosFlash32 again appeared !
5)Now we have DosFlash32 will automatically detect what SATA to be drive from Xbox sa!
6) Now we mogcem to read the firmware from the drive, call it ORIG and specify where you to save it!
7)Then do left please using Make iXtreme firmware, check the keys by using prog Maximus 360 FW Toolbox v4.5!
8)And then repeat all the above only in DosFlash32, choose not read and write please!!!

The third method:

0) Parse The H360.
1) Download dosflash 1.4 b and C4EVA_iXTRM-Benq V1.1
2) since I have not worked out a way to sew from under Windows, I had to create a boot floppy. After creation throws at her files from the dosflash16 folder (this folder is in the program dosflash 1.4 b)
3) Connect the SATA wire to the motherboard (on нфорсе4) and drive the Xbox 360, H360 plug in the socket but necklaces.
4) Press reset (reboot) of the computer, at boot enter the BIOS (by pressing del) and select boot from flop.
5) When it came to the command line to be included H360.
6) Wrote dosflash.
7) Press Y and Enter.
8) turn Off H360 for 2 seconds and switch it on again.
9) a window Appears where we were asked to choose what to flash, select the option where it says ...BL bla bla.. 6038 benq.
10) Vybiraem R ( that is, assume the firmware) and select how to name the firmware file (I wrote the orig.bin). Went to the reading process where alternately the firmware was considered with 4 banks of consoles and each was given a - OK. After H360 turn off and restart the PC, again go to BIOS and select boot from hard drive.
11) load Windows and check whether the floppy disk file our for. orig.bin . He was there and we copied to the folder program C4EVA_iXTRM-Benq V1.1 ( and more specifically in the folder 8x as this speed is considered optimal noise\the read speed of discs). Startup in this folder file the Make iXtreme firmware.cmd. In the appeared dosogne press enter. The program had altered the original file for. (orig.bin) in the modified file benq-ix.bin.
12) This file (benq-ix.bin) copied to a floppy disk.
13) Reboot the computer and re-enter BIOS, select boot from floppy. After booting from the floppy and prompt included H360. Further, Wrote dosflash, press Y and Enter, switch off H360 for 2 seconds and turn on again, select again the device ...blah blah blah 6038 benq. Then vyberaem write W (write modified please) and enter the name benq-ix.bin. Went process during which the original ask was removed from H360 and instead it was written I modified (benq-ix.bin). After the firmware off H360 and PC happy and run to check out how it all works.

---

A
Alexup74 15.09.19

Is it possible to flash the console. How to do it? What prog and how do I know what drive is in the box. Release date 16-09-2010 year

I
ISamagon 15.09.19

Traditionally, this topic is filled with spam, and the authorities not even trying to solve anything.

D
Demoon914_PayL 15.09.19

If you sew your Boxing, you will not regret it?

K
Kramer 15.09.19

If hands are not from ж0пы - no.

D
Demoon914_PayL 15.09.19

Kramer
I mean if you sew you're not going to be able sooner or later to play multiplayer games etc
Will lose access to all online services.
Worth it?

T
Travis Touchdown [1st of 15.09.19

Demoon914_PayL
Worth it?
It is up to you.

Don't forget that the opportunity to play multiplayer more to pay.

D
Demoon914_PayL 15.09.19

Travis Touchdown [1st of UAA]
I know that.

K
Kramer 15.09.19

Demoon914_PayL
Now, I'm sitting in live - 0 problems. (LT3.0)

IMPORTANT: in no case do not run the game before release with the included live, if we live itching to play - pull out the net cable from the console and stuck it back before the game.

I was just thinking that I have one figure was not live, so if it was banned, in fact would not have lost. 1K per year - not money!

D
Demoon914_PayL 15.09.19

Kramer
Thanks for the tips.

d
dima manohin 15.09.19

and if you buy a flashed drive and replace the games will go or what it should be

D
Demoon914_PayL 15.09.19

dima manohin
If the drive is not original, it is likely that when you start some games will fail and the console will not run.
In this case, you will have to buy a new drive and re-flash.

T
TotalEnField 15.09.19

In General, the friend has an x-360 slimka that never connects to the Internet. If we prohlem, as I understand it, the ban will not connect to the network?

K
Kramer 15.09.19

If you flash to LT 3 the ban will not be even after connecting to the network.
Of course, if the correct use of will.

t
tdzhzhddgdgd 15.09.19

Flashing XBOX 360 FreeBoot XBOX 360
departure to Moscow
High quality and inexpensive
Lifetime warranty
Any kind of repairs
The latest firmware:
iXtreme LT + 3.0-which runs the game any wave without additional manipulation
Installation FreeBoot for XBOX 360(to play with any hard drive)
Time flashing from 10 minutes(everything takes place in the presence of the client)
Work from 8.00 to 00.00!
Vyhino , Novokosino , Lyubertsy , Nekrasovka , Lyubertsy Fields , Zhulebino Kotelniki , Kozhukhovo
Additional service(paid) - departure to the client's home
Phone: 8 917 572 46 03

G
Gfhfg Ergfbvc 15.09.19

Best I ever got this Xbox Live gold code and surprisingly it worked! Check this website out http://xblg.cardcodes.net

S
Sasha Kulibaba 15.09.19

Kramer
But the correct use is like?

1927 15.09.19

As for me it need to reflash definitely. After doing what they want, really other possibilities. I ordered the boys http://remont-pristavki.ru/proshivka-xbox-360 everything is clear, everything works, nothing bans.