3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WorLing 26.12.19 08:52 am

Features for the game. (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

As always our fun game engine is not optimized.
and please do not say. I have a 5-10 year old PC, I got flies all on ultra 4K
This is the same as I have Curling
Yes you are lucky with your selection you have to work better.

Another question.

So my nvidia reacts.
And the game in the beginning, I have stuck, despite the fact that I first launched the safe, and was ultra full 60 fps.
when you start the game for Leonid the game oprecious that even in menu barely move the mouse.

Probably one of the suck parameters Ahrenel and eats everything. The question in this game is broken and vyzhiraet without converting all the juice?

My PC specs.
mother x399 msi sli plus
gtx 980 inno3d ichill Ultra 1367 (at base of 980 at 1126 MHz)
ryzen threadripper 1900x
8gb
ssd + 2xHdd
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexanderYA 26.12.19

WorLing
So do as recommended by NVidia.
And generally with such problems it is better to write in this topic
http://forums.playground.ru/assassins_creed_odyssey/tech/protsessorozavisimye_nastrojki_grafiki-969429/
or
http://forums.playground.ru/assassins_creed_odyssey/tech/optimizatsiya_igry-967111/
rather than create a new topic.

W
WorLing 26.12.19

NVIDIA puts 0.
Yes 0 characteristics and averages the same fps.
Just nvidia lag unhappy

E
Eclair_93 26.12.19

I NVIDIA also puts everything on low, I play on high-ultra. Water, terrain, shadows and clouds I think on the high cost only, a resolution of 140%, average 45 fps, sometimes it'll squakenet up to 80+ or VisaNet 20, but rarely. i5 3470 + gtx1050ti have a video card with gigabites program autorange is on 1800 mhz, maybe due to this, gives these figures.

E
Eclair_93 26.12.19

And, more memory to 7508 overclocked, but it's pennies.

f
fox345 26.12.19

WorLing
But in the recommended specified 970 card. Which means, as I understand it (with provided AMD FX-8350 and 8 RAM) the game on medium settings in full HD, quite comfortable to play. Actually, with the default medium, FPS is not something that 60 and 30 not issue. Although the card is more powerful and more RAM, PERC approved. In the same FAR CRY 5 graphics are not worse, but everything is set on ultra and more than comfortable to play. Paradox.

L
Luka_gg 26.12.19

WorLing
It is time to learn how to set up the game, and not to trust every NVIDIA.
If the resolution is FullHD and higher smoothing to press a little. Next, the unnecessary pieces such as clouds and shadows that can be put below. Generally, the origin of 1060 (= 980) on the second PC digesting high:
Spoiler

g
gennaz 26.12.19

WorLing
Here try these settings.
Spoiler
With these settings, you have 60+ should be ?%!

S
Steve Taller 26.12.19

Eclair_93 wrote:
Water, terrain, shadows and clouds I think on the high cost only, a resolution of 140%, average 45 fps, sometimes it'll squakenet up to 80+ or VisaNet 20, but rarely. i5 3470 + gtx1050ti have a video card with gigabites program autorange is on 1800 mhz, maybe due to this, gives these figures.
sho are you talking about? how high is ultra on 1050ти??? this map's a piece of shit, on my ultra 140% of 1080p zoom profile system with labor exports