3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Horsnak 26.12.19 08:57 am

The selection of monitor 27\" fhd

Help me choose a monitor mainly for watching movies and strategic don't see the point in a high frequency, I think that we must take on ips, fhd also I personally have enough that would normally watch movies, wqhd and later don't need feel stupid overpayment, the budget is not decided. Thank you.
37 Comments
Sort by:
M
MagicHero 26.12.19

Yoba1212
You have not said what is the improvement in graphics 2-3 times a monitor. I even gave an example of the type if sagovsky graph is transformed into a Hollywood film that is how many times the increased graphics? as a monitor, this can do? but you never answered.
Yoba1212 wrote:
Proof? Specifically, HDR10 and simple image.
So read what is HDR and what is changing on the screen. Although there are quite a few words - the Brightness in parts of the monitor and ALL. This requires a special monitor which has several zones of backlighting that's the difference.
Well, you can continue to include fantasy and to continue to invent nonsense about improving the graphics at the expense of the monitor for specific than 2 - 3 times )))))) damn this will be a new feature among other nonsense )))

Y
Yoba1212 26.12.19

Proof no, but you'd hang on. :d
In your proof, almost 5 thousand pieces http://pix.playground.ru/mass_effect_andromeda/?p=5
from people who don't write any nonsense, and buy a normal monitor and play games with modern graphics. Unlike your monitor, 2-3 times better graphics. The rest of your nonsense write in sports lottery. :d

M
MagicHero 26.12.19

Yoba1212
lol, really you to the hospital is necessary.
What proof??? I wrote above that HDR gives, as possible more a simple language that even a child can understand. But if you want more then read the wiki or something )))
About the difference of monitors are TN, IPS, MVA, etc. then there is all the difference in the color reproduction and viewing angles, GRAPHICS MONITOR does NOT CHANGE. I just don't see that in your delirium is meant to improve the graphics monitor 2-3 times??? Monitor that adds polygons increases the visibility range and the number of objects on the screen, improves the effects??? of course not ))) he just get a picture you processed the processor and painted over the graphics card. I just don't understand how can you be so stupid

Y
Yoba1212 26.12.19

MagicHero wrote:
I wrote above that HDR gives, as possible more a simple language that even a child can understand.
Wikipedia available to all, and easier than it difficult to write. :)
High Dynamic Range Imaging, HDRI or just HDR technologies work with images and videos, the range of brightness that exceeds the capabilities of standard technologies. Most often, the term HDR is used for receiving, storing and processing raster images. Widely used today, digital technology is historically based on an 8-bit integer representation formats and processing, which gives a very narrow dynamic range, often referred to as SDR (eng. Standard Dynamic Range) or LDR (eng. Low Dynamic Range). For comparison, the ratio of the brightest to the least bright (but not black) colors to sRGB is of the order of 3000:1, while real scenes often have dynamic range of brightness 1,000,000:1 and above, and in the shadows and in the light of the eyes is able (due to light adaptation to brightness) to distinguish the details. The use of HDR technology allows you to work with full brightness range of the scene, eliminating historical limitations.HDR have many practical applications, such as imaging and video natural high-contrast scenes, storing and processing HDR content, the creation of LDR images based on HDR images, as well as achieving various artistic effects using HDR images.

It is clear that you burn, because the system is shit monitor shit picture shit, wow this is something you can change in real life. Take a loan, buy a normal monitor, instead of envy and write any alternative nonsense.

M
MagicHero 26.12.19

Yoba1212
I do not understand something, you merged at the expense of HDR and why it switched to my monitor ))) Believe me the colors on my Monica was completely satisfied and I took it because of the speed matrix and 120 Hz because .in CoD BO2 or CoD WW2 I can't play in multiplayer, 60 fps, and in battles too, but there is 1 percent, may not issue a 120 so after replacing it and there will play at 120. And what about alternativnog of nonsense as written by YOU, unlike me )))

A
Allinos 26.12.19

I think about the difference in the graph and the color image can speak normally, but only if you both are on the table next to the displays, then clear and questions arise. I'm so with hdr didn't do (I think that this topic is very few people do), do not see why you continue to procrastinate this subject. More interested in the vehicle I bought Monique has finally, or what?)

J
JJSimpson 26.12.19

Allinos
As you know because of the price, the best quality for the money. Interestingly, viewsonic your matrix cost? or buy from someone

H
Horsnak 26.12.19

JJSimpson
NEC display solutions GmbH never made their own matrices, and if you had at least a couple of times I read even one review you would understand that I'm right, and anyway would understand that for example manufacturers of the matrices especially at the Ips is not so much and the principal is lgAllinos
Yes, I wanted to say thank you, bought as advised VA2710-mh, colors all are completely satisfied, the grain is not visible in stratezhki to play on the big diagonal cool:)

J
JJSimpson 26.12.19

Horsnak
I think you're right. Tried viewmode? Or all the time on one yuzaesh?

H
Horsnak 26.12.19

JJSimpson wrote:
Tried viewmode?
what do you mean, how can you try viewmode? viewmode the name of the tab with the settings or presets you mean what I use? basically on the standard of play is Game to put in toys so feel a bit better, the eye looks less tired, but not really sure.

A
Allinos 26.12.19

In fact in this case is preconfigured with a different tone curve, colour temperature and other parameters. A good thing, especially if you work, watch movies and play on the same monitor.

H
Horsnak 26.12.19

Oh right, probably because to the eye more comfortable to play accurate color rendition is not necessary, and all a little warmer and more enjoyable to work on the contrary the colder the color, etc. I agree, when there is a normal default modes is good.

P
Petruxinson 26.12.19

Horsnak wrote:
Oh right, probably because to the eye more comfortable to play accurate color rendition is not necessary, and all a little warmer and more enjoyable to work on the contrary the colder the color, etc. I agree, when there is a normal default modes is good.
But in games like black color at this very VA2710-mh( just like in horror to run, or in shooters such as fear and old thought? And another question is: do the plumes are huge, as is usually the case with IPS matrixes?

S
SunnyFoxy 26.12.19

Petruxinson wrote:
But in games like black color at this very VA2710-mh( just like in horror to run, or in shooters such as fear and old thought?
With your passion, you better watch tn matrix, but this monitor from ViewSonic ips, it is easy enough to play, but whichever you are a gamer, it has no high gertsovki and low response time, but a great juicy picture. And ka for the vehicle in stratezhki and videos, he is perfect and not expensive.

H
Horsnak 26.12.19

Petruxinson wrote:
But in games like black color at this very VA2710-mh
normal, when I take Ips knew that problem, but realized that if they are not WUSA, everything is fine, not as much as VA of course, but not gray.
Petruxinson wrote:
whether the plumes are huge, as is usually the case with IPS matrixes?
the response of the pixels is normal, I personally don't see anything.

S
Samuil2 26.12.19

I here read - https://www.viewsoniceurope.com:8080/ru/products/lcd/VA2710-mh.php here is a function of Eye Care for eye protection. You wrote that like in games eyes less tired, now I'm wondering if the monitor to sit a long time, felt some improvement in terms of eye strain in comparison with the previous monitor your? Simply put, how effective is this technology? And also wanted to ask about the sound, and on the Viewsonic website says that it is almost a complete media kit. Like the sound of dual built-in speakers?

A
Allinos 26.12.19

Of course effective, all people's eyes have the same structure, and manufacturers have long known how to reduce the load on them, Gigabyte is not the only company that uses eye care (Flicker-Free), but there are similar functions. You can buy this monitor and not be afraid that he will plant a vision.