3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mr.gamer 26.12.19 08:58 am

Impressions from the full game (Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars)

I think before the game there are only a little bit...how will the game need to try and say hit or shit=D. But I think I hit 100%=)
235 Comments
Sort by:
P
PoxyisT- 26.12.19

The game class. Now have a blast.

V
Vista_2k 26.12.19

What can I say:
Being a fan of the series I can say that EA managed to return the universe, GDI and NOD...excellent graphics...on Generals the game is quite similar....it's all the same Tiberiun Sun, only the new generation...and with a new storyline...the game size is certainly impressive...but the videos just great quality inserted between misami!!! Arsenal of weapons is quite impressive...interesting gameplay and design in General...my rating 5 out of 5!

All graphics settings on high...no brakes!!!

s
spectre from TM 26.12.19

There will be translated absolutely everything, even EVE
jistoka, I want to take a look at UTB(in hudshem case cton pour kudanit your English sounds and I will put them together Rusko))

n
nais 26.12.19

2Vista 2k
If everything is exactly as you said, which I admire.
I X H Y AND G R A T S ! ! ! !

s
skynet2015 26.12.19

RE2MiGas: About POPs, you got that right. In the first CECE she was, there is a concept of mass consumption of the product, that's it and Westwood and EA are very good uses for 20 years. Balance - I don't know, never played, still swinging at me. Atmosphere - it's not necessary, I am 100% sure that he is present, just need to feel it, go through the previous series. Degenerado - Oh them, that's where the dumbest story and atmosphere is the same. War nuclear warheads and weapons of mass destruction against terror - marzm with boshoy the letter M, and hug the monitor from bliss - masochism smells. Wait so she quickly shook pogamayu and remember 1st ZAZA back in 1995.

R
RazD0R 26.12.19

Comrades, before the arrival of the full game in our city (this farm!), you have to play the demo. The Internet is not enough local to download for 64K/s is not even the speed! Please, wirite several maps to play in skirmish. Do not ask for much, stuff 3-5 any different. Pull out and lay out where-thread on rarom www.slil.ru...уже all. wait, no, because even in the demo on the other maps to shoot...

V
Vendetta9-22 26.12.19

game interesna.the graphics,the gameplay in generals...balance average but in total eight fully put can.

G
Go.blin 26.12.19

I am a fan of the entire series of C&C. Very long time, impatiently I waited for the full game (the demo have traveled far and wide). The game was at 100%. The maximum speed does not slow down. The plot is awesome, plenty of units, the graphics on the level. Currently running the Russian collector's edition (Kane Edition) from "the Seventh wolf". Of course the translation is shit, but you can play. Look forward to Soft Club ovskogo release.
I would like to mention the pros and cons of the game:
Pros:
- EA was able to maintain the gameplay of the good old Red Alert'a, all the same dynamic. No boring studies, they are exactly what you need. Units are manufactured quickly, the shortage of money is not there (I have, for example, 2.5 minutes is already a super weapon appeared =P) the buildings Themselves don't take up much space, are made fairly quickly and can be spread throughout the base to reduce damage from Super weapons of the enemy.
- The graphical side of the game is made on a solid 9, ask why not 10? Answer: "Because there are games such as Supreme Commander (game of 2007 with "perfect" graphics) and Earth 2160 (game of 2005-2006 with graphics slightly below than the previous games)". The special effects are impressive and spectacular, everything is destroyed, walls wither, the technique is beautifully lit, people set on fire by the flamethrower, running happily for each other. The only minus is that after all this destruction very quickly "falls in the ground" could do, what would these objects lay a little longer, although in the heat of battle, when everywhere flashing multicolored lasers, tank shells, and the heavenly lightning (from alien), it do not pay attention.
- Perfectly optimized, although that's to be expected, because the game engine of C&C Generals, only heavily modified. At my max speed does not slow down (Konfa: AMD 3000+, ATI X1650Pro(256 mb), 2Gb Ram) Gives an average of 20 FPS.
- Video clips (as mentioned above) made fantastic, the actors are great, the voice acting (English) is perfect, the quality is high (for rollers game so much and weighs in the prescribed form 10Gb 366Mb). Don't even know that there namutili Soft Club with the translation, as if they screwed it up.
- All three sides are completely different military Arsenal. Despite this, the balance between all units, on each are much more powerful. Not the last role play and updates, they need not just for show, and give certain units abilities. For example, NOD s the last tank can absorb (hrenachit it with his claw, causing the machine explodes, dealing damage to nearby troops) certain allied tanks and learn their abilities (such as invisibility or to put yourself instead of second-hand flamethrower, laser installation, or a missile cannon). Alienia some units have protective fields (second life). Increase in GDI Mammoths and Helicopters (one of the best tactician among other things, generowanie but slow tanks under the guise of a smart, but not very strong helicopters)
- Tactics in the game are myriad, due to the dissimilarity of the opposing sides. Can be stupid for 5-8mins. buy transport plant to the engineers and breaking through the enemy's defenses, capture all of its buildings. And you can build up a good defense and the Super weapon for 10 minutes. and zapaliti the enemy from the air finishing off a nuclear bomb and other abilities of one side or another.
- The sounds in the game are done perfectly. Very nice to listen to the cries NOD'ovskih soldiers, when they moved the Mammoth =P. also didn't want to ignore the music, it matched perfectly, great melodies.
- Download the game pass quickly, it is not necessary to sit for 1.5 minutes depending on how slowly crawling rim. Enough 10-15 seconds.
- Menus, buttons and sockets are really handy, are not an eyesore and do not interfere with the control units.
Cons:
- Do not say, and the computer opponent is a complete NOOB. I do for any side, on any map and on any difficulty (This type I brag =P). It doesn't work tactically, constantly trying to capture all the resources and send all their troops amicable column on my guns, i.e. for meat. He cannot correctly cooperate troops so that I would have incurred the maximum loss, and it is minimal.
- Just makes me sad similarities (not afraid of the word, "copy") some units from other games. For example, why are only Ulianovskii large fly (for 2K, don't remember the name), copy them exactly-in-exactly with StarCraft ovskih of Ballcrusher!! Those he is slow, clumsy and releases a flock of flying Poo water all around and then the same situation (even the protective field, after update, also appear!!!) This is outrageous, although it looks impressive, and immediately memories came flooding back about StarCraft e and hopes for StarCraft 2, th I digress... Well, just the very alien race reminiscent of how you think who? Right, the Zerg all in the same Man. Similar buildings, similar land units... Maybe I'm just picky, but that is what it is.

Well, that's basically a mustache that I wanted to say. I know very few drawbacks noted, most likely, there are plenty, but I just have nothing worthwhile for the past three years in the world RTS is not met, so did not notice and missed something bad in mind, because the game is really worthwhile. =)-
My assessment of the game.
Story: 9 out of 10 (from the crowd)
10 iz10 (for the C&C series)
Graphics: 9 out of 10 (from the crowd)
10 out of 10 (just for this game)
Control: 10 out of 10
Gameplay: 10 of 10

l
l33t 26.12.19

went for GDI, but IMHO in the absence of air vs air and they could have been a disaster, even when other people arrive with their carriers(flying) and defend only mammoths, rocket or jeeps with rockets... the whole anti air..
about defense are silent..because the media shoot further.. but still have other people, too, the air long-range + affects a small area, and the infantry shot from dying..
I NOD..

V
Vista_2k 26.12.19

nais
The game is really VERY beautiful and high quality.....at this worth playing....I personally kollektsionku buy yourself....

K
Kirik Lebov 26.12.19

COMMAND&CONQUER-FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!
ALL MUST BUY THIS GAME!!!!!

P
Poka Na Forsazhe 26.12.19

But my question for those who played. There I have focused on tactics? I mean there is possible to win on normal, first type of the enemy. database clean artillery, and then with the tanks under cover of infantry to smash shit, and not just just 20 mammoths and send them to the enemy. base, that they're all raskhrenyachili? And not that still really wants to feel like a real SMART General.

D
DeViL269 26.12.19

Alien=Protos-Zerg aircraft they course good but infantry so CE Go.damn and ships them like it is certainly not battlecrusier and protasovsky carrier's

D
Dmitryxxx 26.12.19

Guys! A question!
Me Config : Pent IV, 512 Operatives ; Video: GeForce FX5600 (256 mb) ; what do you think, will the game?
Very important!
For earlier Thanks!

D
DeViL269 26.12.19

Will be a good day !And I have a topic company for GDI there an ending or two no one was neprobyval to newsat thorium nuke ?
I tried to alineo and Nodes to drop the end of one hell of a GDI command of displeasure.

c
czuryk 26.12.19

A drop of honey in a barrel of tar... :(
it was 6 missions, but pokorobilo that:
a) no old familiar walls and at least a good gate, it's a classic of the genre! as they have a computer in the single base was nicely fenced, functional but certainly not pretty and nice... And NOD? they also had laser! even beauty !
b) well, the wrong range is chosen, which in the original TIB-suno created the original atmosphere in which pogruzhaetsya and rastvoryaetsya it... it was not transferable, there was a feeling that this is not earth, it's a different world, really transformed and changed not only the face of the planet but also the shape of the entire political system, and the fact that GDI is not the United States, and kaolitsiya, some of which came from the U.S., NATO, and other organizations, and the Pentagon and the White house has long been destroyed and forgotten, and here as a butt on a head!!! Yes, as you can save the Pentagon and the WH and his DC!!! I had this in RA2 and Act of War, in this latest prizes the authors and TC enough to savor from all sides... no you again... slammed Philadelphia and all chemodanchika together again, moved into their homes... this is nonsense.
C) the initial units mostly nothing to do with the original do not have... where cannon Vulcan? where rassamaha ? he was afraid that the fans will scream ahh! it's all there! well, it was necessary to play with the idea... and now polimerici on tripods... good replacement...

Nod so generally not acting like yourself... at the expense of the AI, I generally keep quiet, as in the beginning, switched to HARD, so with him and not slau, but don't seem to have been at least as difficult, maybe tell me I'm too long playing the strategy and I will reply Oh, the resistance should be experienced.... even in Tiberian it was, but here as on the rails, spend a maximum of 20-25 min on a mission and most of time spend on all sorts of things like pokovyryatsya with each unit to see what someone is capable of and how best to use... And the duration of the missions, I just noticed how many times that is not enough time to finish it before how should be started only after beginning to acquire a taste as to hurry the inscription - u win... and what to do with captured nogowski var factory, it would be desirable pokovyryatsya what they have, or even can otpraviti protivniku to meet his troops... WHERE DE-Briefings?!?!?! Ie on the face of the explicit adaptation to the average American is not different nor mind or wit, just hatched on the light, having no idea what is the background to this Saga and that it would be nice to play to understand (but, of course, there is not 3D!!! - not samanis), I have a soon to whine and start to howl of longing for the good old voxel engine to feed properly!
Last but not the magnitude! the feeling in fashion now extremes, Suprime Commander with his smasshtabirovannogo and fineness, in which only super-units look great, now Tiberium var, with its gigantism, Yes I agree, trying to make the real scale, ratio and proportion, should privetstvuetsya, but should be made the amendment that this is not a real combat simulator: a game that is still not a standalone product and declares himself as prodoljenie legendary Saga.

In General I have a bit of pokatilas pink veil and hope that it will be the continuation of being neotemlemoy part of the series. I'll play it as an ordinary game with elements of similarity. And if the situation does not change, just as the same put on the shelf gathering dust where the generals...

PS
Where FRANK KLEPACKI !!! Who as not he was worthy to write soundtracks !!! YYYY !

J
Jekiz 26.12.19

Completely agree!!!!
Supreme Commander rulid :)...All the better to play once the 2 in the RA than in the new Tiberium wars..Not the new th and th well except for graphics and we have not received all.In RA 2 is also nice, and nice graphics and most importantly the fact that it zatyagivaet and play chaetica and wants and then....I better not say anything...

O
Oleg77 26.12.19

I just do not like the game the feeling that it in LORBME 2 only installed full cheap mod about the war of Tiberium((((

C
CnC3.cc 26.12.19

Jekizс your fanboyism go to the topic about SupCom

S
Skiter 26.12.19

Олег77.
How can you compare two different setting of the game?
Not at all clear what you are there is a similarity he saw with LOTR BFME 2.
Only graphics engines they have the same...