3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
4ip3r 15.09.19 02:13 pm

Jeanette and Theresa (Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines)

People! Explain to them all the same, two or one person(in the picture they are two POPs), but in the game she has a split personality. In General, XS
48 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vlad Shibalkov 15.09.19

necropost my element

I
Ilkin Mamedov 15.09.19

The guys play Theadora (Man) so now I have 4 persuasion and seduction 4 but reconcile those two impossible so do not receive additional text...
I gave the clone of Janet but then fulfilled her job with the picture... who knows what to do exactly to write...

M
Maks111989875 15.09.19

How to save both at all okay, but the gun shot and Toko Theresa, what are they doing?

H
Homyak 555 15.09.19

Asad Seren
Can. What would you pull it all you need to do what she has to say. To keep her alive and to read her email on the computer. Only pendant she not have to give.

H
Homyak 555 15.09.19

Макс111989875
Line give me the gun.

M
Max111989875 01.06.21

Hamster 555
one kills the other

H
Hamster 555 01.06.21

Max111989875
There is one feature here. We must support them equally. In order, in their dialogues. But it doesn't always work out.

t
tvoi her 01.06.21

Hamster 555
Personally, it all depends on the clan for which I play, I just play for the sake of wagering.
Tremere - sent to Jeannette's farm, since the paintings were clearly magical and to cut magical artifacts and then fight the guardian of blood - a zashkvar for Tremere. + since I'm playing for an endangered clan, while being outside the hierarchical pyramid of the Tremere, Teresa's support is not superfluous.
Brujah - sent Teresa, because as Jack said, if they threaten me with a gun, then you can rip out the throat of the one who threatened and put his head on a stake. And this frigid bitch sent murderers to the cafe Well, the Napoleonic habits of Teresa abhor Brujah's nature.
Malkavian - united these two. They themselves are from the Malkavian clan and the troubles with the head are family problems.
Toreador - gave the medallion to Teresa (Toreadors are sensitive natures and the ghost clearly suffers in the hotel), did not cut the paintings (Toreador drown for art in all its manifestations), He killed Teresa, since Jeannette is clearly a more sensual nature and is close in character to Toreador, and in unlike her sister, she did not kill her father.
Ventrue - drowned for Teresa. Close in character to the clan.
Nosferatu - Jeannette is the only one who was ready to sleep with a freak, this is captivating.
Gangrel is variable.