3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xz2 26.12.19 09:06 am

Search mods (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky)

Help to find a mod that adds new mutants(files and searched but there is only global mods) and please advise a mod with a beautiful teksturki weapons. Thanks in advance!
93 Comments
Sort by:
R
Russian Combine 26.12.19

Good day, to all fans of Stalker! You never asked a question that almost all stalkers are dressed and better armed brave warriors? The machine can get the first half an hour you can get. but whether such a fashion that all were dressed in Hilo Bronius and drove mostly with guns, Yes guns, and the price of a normal weapon, ammo and good armor has grown to unprecedented heights? if there is such a mod, then tell me its name.

R
Raksh 26.12.19

Comrades, is there any hardcore mode on ERS or SN? With an increased number of anomalies (not types of anomaly number of anomalies in the location), and that they would be killed immediately. With responsedata mobs and stalkers. In General, adding to the realism. Is there such a mod?

T
Tatarin2 26.12.19

not in the Stalker more of a sleep have I seen and sleep to me there is an extra area in General should be even when you enter the CCP has Machida and she stops,as if there is no meditation for sleep certainly.

g
grigoriy2 26.12.19

maybe someone knows other mods is it possible to move from one location to another together.For example I need to transfer the Gront

G
GuitarFan 26.12.19

Whether the network any adequate mod to improve weapon damage? To and I and I could quickly kill...I do Not like the clip to thrust at the enemy. It would be nice to upgrades are also on the meaning was.

W
WIZEL 26.12.19

Hello! Skinte pliz mod

Faction Combat for FreePlay OGSM 1.8 ver.2.0 Alpha

R
RinatSibay 26.12.19

the meaning of fashion zaklyuchaetsya that he was allowed to hire mercenaries and to go with them to the location of the long-playing, can not remember the name. Help finding pliz =) but then amongst this through mods to be found(

D
Dark1302 26.12.19

The possibility is in fashion OGSE and the Simbion mod.

R
RinatSibay 26.12.19

I would like a pure mod made for this purpose.. extra stuff is not necessary, I and original like

b
buzhor 26.12.19

good day in some fashion met detector Amega ?so the crux of the matter: is it possible to make like this for CS?to display not only artifacts but anomalies on the screen and ideally recognized.how to do it and if anyone has please share

R
RikoChiko 26.12.19

What the best mod is not changed by the story? Tried OGSM, but can not play because of coasti enemies.

O
Over.Lord 26.12.19

Global modification for STALKER Clear Cry Remake makes the game more realistic skachaite recommend

R
RikoChiko 26.12.19

Again I wanted to CHN to play. The criteria are the same as two years ago.