3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Embleboy 26.12.19 09:55 am

What you hate most about Heroes 5? (Heroes of Might and Magic 5)

Anyone that pisses me off? Me for example, when a computer goes a long, slow and type thinks and + more
149 Comments
Sort by:
I
Iz porody russkih 26.12.19

When the enemy walks in 5-10 minutes, when the game just throws...

m
meyger 26.12.19

Archers-neutrals, which can grab a piece of the army, unlike the nestrelyayuschy neutrals.
PS. notice no word about the cheaters:)

D
DimaX 26.12.19

Time move and various bugs and glitches.

K
Krylaty 26.12.19

In the series heroes, I hate one thing: the number of the army of AI. Where did he get such cohort ever could not understand))

A
A.Soldier of Light 26.12.19

What pisses?
1. when out of the game.
2. when long boot or sokhranenko map
3. when long walks AI (type thinks...)))
4. when I have a huge army loses one or two priceless:) the dragons in the capture of some castle or in battle with a neutral mages. Immediately call them cheaters :-)
5. when there is not enough gold to buy all troops in the beginning of the week
6. when going far from his castle, and skuza computer suddenly appears from somewhere and runs straight to the castle!
7. there is no spell game. And don't say spell call the creatures out of town it compensates, for it is not so
8. when the opponent just runs away from the battlefield, feeling defeated. Annoying! Because I want to get his artifacts! :)

E
Embleboy 26.12.19

2 A. Soldier
Spell mayor is, I often included in the 3rd mission for Hell

F
Faceless 26.12.19

long walks ...
but at most likely the performance of the comp ^^

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 26.12.19

Overflights of the castle, cinematic beats. Quickly tired. I love it.

Edith
The work of artists miserable. What kind of portraits are you?? And the crappy artifacts drawn. No match for the masterpieces of the 3 Heroes.

A

Spell mayor is, I often included in the 3rd mission for Hell
- Yes, I know what it is.
The essence lies elsewhere: in Heroes 3 it was possible to develop the Magic of the Earth to an Advanced level and all, teleport to any city, from one to another, buying up an army and destroy those who dare to approach your castle.

And given that in Heroes 5, and spell Summon Creatures teleports to your army of creatures from the nearby castle is completely sad that so altered the system. But there is hope - fashion lovers...

M
Mercedes 26.12.19

it annoys me that it is impossible to leave the battle to the main menu (don't know about you, but I have this problem there))
it annoys me when I start to be loaded/saved the game.
and of course I get mad when I get kicked out of the game

M
Midnight 26.12.19

Long game saskaita... Rollers got.
Persists for 3-5 seconds.
After downloading you have to press LMB. Why is this in strategy?
And of course, the inability to leave the battle or load a game during combat...
PS
I was never thrown out of the game.

W
WestLD 26.12.19

Annoying that removed some useful features of the 4 heroes, such as the possibility in each city to buy artifacts, play heroes, an army without a hero does not go :(

K
KalyaN 26.12.19

And thank God that altered the best, and some cheat zakl was :)

>> After loading to press LMB. Why is this in strategy?
This is only the first time, if the saves are loaded - like it's not necessary to press LMB...

>> And of course, the inability to leave the battle or load a game during combat...
There is a mod that is changing. The links in the next topic about fashion.

p
pashchok 26.12.19

In HMM5 there is one very (*censure*) the property, taken even from the 3rd part: enemies prefer not to mess with a strong character, and arrogant to throw at your cities as soon as you step away.
3 although TP was always to protect the city was possible, but here...

K
KalyaN 26.12.19

So there is I think only the hood. Forcing poraskinut brains (favorite expression sapera :) ), someone to leave the house, someone to take on the conquest of virgin lands. Strategic planning, his mother so.
The more complex - the Lucci IMHO.

p
pashchok 26.12.19

I agree. Only all the same, all the enemies are cowards ))

K
KalyaN 26.12.19

That's what I always hated and hate, is the fact that the computer was a cheater.
100% he sees the whole map and knows exactly when, where and in what quantity my troops are moving and that is dancing. So not to give him a surprise. He's always in the right place. But what surprises the computer does not speak.
Well, even at a computer often extra Finance taken from somewhere. If you play at the most, then quite by accident in the beginning of the second month to meet the army comp, which theoretically cannot be collected even under ideal conditions.
This is IMHO really annoying since the boards to this day...

A

2 pashchok
In HMM5 there is one very (*censure*) the property, taken even from the 3rd part: enemies prefer not to mess with a strong character, and arrogant to throw at your cities as soon as you step away.
3 although TP was always to protect the city was possible, but here...
+1, totally agree. The best it is simply irreplaceable thing in Heroes.
The computer sometimes runs past especially strong hero and attacks the castle or the weak characters. In General, it is necessary to return normal Town Portal spell.

And in the battle to make normal spells slow and acceleration! To not initiative grew, and how far the stack can move on the battlefield. For example, if the stack usually runs on five cell only when the acceleration - 7-8 (if you increase the appropriate skill - 9-10).

S
Siddhartha [Maitreya] 26.12.19

I do not know whether to return as TP as he was in the room - it's too strong the spell was, especially when on the grid rubiss - it makes you look cool, without it is very difficult, and some access to earth magic in the room is the coolest thing: the blast, meteor rain, resurrection, General thermasilk, games....

p
pashchok 26.12.19

In the fourth heroes, I tried a trick: scored the next city(or rather the space around them) units, and TP could move a little further. And in 5th it is possible to move only to the nearest town. TP is not worth it to do the Almighty, but such a possibility could be in the patch. At least will be easier. Patch for singles to do(where it should), and the battle to keep it that way.