3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sawich94 26.12.19 05:09 pm

Child \"Fulton\" O. o (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Sobsna all toldychit and toldychit me about it, type: let's develop special. Fulton for children
And where it to take did not understand, in the development of clean ful in Fulton, so none of the devices was not revealed to research, I'm confused, so took two, and the third on the tower, and not otherwise it is not there to pick up *(
Here I will give the answer.
11 Comments
Sort by:
V
Verg 26.12.19

I was able to craft somewhere after Chapter 1 so that the passage of the mission.
Spoilerose destruction metal gear Dali

S
Sawich94 26.12.19

The verge
So lol, where to develop it bro, I already started the second.
Solartalk there kids to save and can I do away you went, so the corpse of the fire stole. I spam and spam, let's develop a new Fulton for children and razarbotka it Says no O. o come on, jMaki, we will deliver it to you.... Where to choose, though scenic give, or explain how the *(( I actually confused *(

V
Verg 26.12.19

Sawich94
Spoilerage Retz not ?. Eli broke ?

Side important mission Test Eli it gives a shell. where to give Retz did not pay attention. Look you have the recipe there or not.

S
Sawich94 26.12.19

The incentive suggested, thanks.

K
KriBetko 26.12.19

Sawich94 how to solve the problem? I have passed the mission with Eli, but there is no shells and open the recipe on Fulton for children.

p
pizimodo 26.12.19

KriBetko
I have the same problem. Who decided to let me know please.

a
areg1998 26.12.19

pizimodo
KriBetko
Long puzzled, but still solved the problem, I just went to the items, collectables and found a seashell Eli, just pressed enter, is back in development and child Fulton appeared
PS Oh yeah, the game should run without any trainers.

I
Igor 3909 26.12.19

That should be all over again

B
Bolshoy Boss2016 26.12.19

It is necessary to beat Eli on GB! Not in Africa

D
DoNeTsK1Y 12.04.21

Verg
So I have both a scarf and a shell. But fluton I can't do

l
longerr2007 12.04.21