3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UmiToko 26.12.19 05:54 pm

What happened to Mary Beth [spoilers] (Red Dead Redemption 2)

In the credits of the game, we see the wedding of John and Abigail, leaving Charles and Sadie sitting in a tree K Johnson, Pearson and Mary at the grave of Arthur, i.e. we see all vyzhivshy gang members. Here is Mary Beth I saw in the credits, can be viewed. Who can tell what became of her?
18 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dako7 26.12.19

UmiToko
I have it after the credits was not there, but watched it after editing on YouTube, she sits at table and writes a book, whether a letter to someone. Probably had some quest with it or something, XS.

D
D0pE 26.12.19

It in the epilogue to meet at the station at the Valentine after passing syuzhetki and titles.

s
sargatas 26.12.19

D0pE
What happened to Karen Jones?

V
Valentin Dobrov 26.12.19

She was a Vietnamese prostitute

U
UmiToko 26.12.19

Valentin Dobrov
very funny

U
UmiToko 26.12.19

sargatas
definitely still forgot about it! I was wondering, who was the third, when he escaped Pearson, Mary Beth and it turns out that she

D
D0pE 26.12.19

sargatas
I unfortunately do not know, but I am sure its also somewhere will be able to meet.

T
Tony_Montana_ 26.12.19

UmiToko
Mary Beth is in the credits, she became a popular writer, in the newspaper there infa about it.

J
J. Marston 26.12.19

From what is known:

Spoilerlippen Strauss - dialogue with Sadie find out that he was arrested by authorities and died in prison.
Mary Beth can be found on the platform at the Valentine became a writer.
Dutch, bill and Javier, Uncle John, John's wife dies in RDR 1

And the rest of the gang? Someone met associated with them?
That is:

Spoilerish
Karen Jones
Tilly
Josiah Trelawny
Reverend Swanson

P
Princess_Darsy 26.12.19

J. Marston
I only know about the fact that Pearson was the top salesman in Rhodes

a
awesome01 26.12.19

https://m.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 26.12.19

J. Marston
As Uncle die? The wiki is not written in the first did not play.

U
UmiToko 26.12.19

Tula Potsik
at the end of the first part of the ranch Martanov Nada Pinkerton: John, Jack and Uncle begin to fight back in the end his shot and he dies

T
Tulskiy Pocik 26.12.19

UmiToko
With John dying? Well, kind of corny for such a character.

U
UmiToko 26.12.19

Tula Potsik
no, he was shot on the porch - very first. Then John put away Jack and Abigail and then he was shot himself.
Death as death

T
Tulskiy Pocik 26.12.19

UmiToko
No, I meant died during those events, and John. Well, just to survive the breakup of the gang, to survive in those hard times, survive the torture of sadists for the sake of the usual bullets from a COP...well, kind of.

V
Verex69 26.12.19

UmiToko Marston, Johnson, never even if these names have not met, so after two games you can remember. Or writing with mistakes is an indispensable condition of the code of the game?

V
Verex69 26.12.19

J. Marston in the video here does not say about Trelawney, but apparently, he lives in Paris with his wife and two children. Arthur heard near a market as he talks with the family, but when he was called out, he said from behind the door, they say now is busy or something like that.