3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Razor12345 26.12.19 06:06 pm

Impressions of the game (Star Citizen)

As it is quiet on the forum, although alpha is already available bought the game. So it's time to create a topic for feedback and impressions.
So. I decided to download and try this miracle, who took up 38гб on the screw. This is the only game in my memory, which gobbled up all 8GB of RAM installed and eagerly asked for more. I'm not talking about the old жифорс650 2гбайтную that it happened I was not even looking. On SSD do not put too bold so much rewriting to do, for the sake of one-time samples, so it is loaded minutes 5. Free mode start, but long to wander the station was impossible, because the game is constantly loaded. Stable images have been able to achieve when I flew away from the station to a safe distance. Even shooting someone. In General, it's alive)
But the overall impression is mostly dark. Graphiste Yes, Yes, all the details, but damn, she's MS is just too much! In my opinion with details developed overdone, but because they pay attention only in the first moments of the game. And that's just alphapeeler version. And from all this variety, I expect only a piece called Squadron 42. And if it is when and riveted together, then the fusion will need a computer to cheat.
Well, this is a user problem, but the fact that there is still not a whole lot of the promised content is alarming. At once comes to mind the word too ambitious or will not take off, thrust is not enough. Also witnessed the shaking of the ship, which is indicative of unstable physics objects, which in General is not surprising in alpha. And of course all on the infidel. And this despite the fact that the game has a considerable budget. Could have hiring needs and translate the texts, so it's a doddle compared with common manners. In General, I'm not sure that this version will be delivered, fuck Chris, and not the ruble) And still can only save to upgrade hardware and expect full release. More than one year.
11 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 26.12.19

The game is not very. Boring. Approximately at the level of know me Skye.

v
vigo24 26.12.19

In the beginning just do not notice little things that when you hit 5-10 times at the same place all rassmatrivaet

N
NightAndWhite 26.12.19

16GB 1060 little, wants ещеt 20-30 fps, so optimization even think about buying is not worth it and Yes all in English...(

P
Podvipodvertov 26.12.19

My good old Elite I like.

C
COSMODISANT 26.12.19

NightAndWhite
really wanted to buy and immersed in the game, bought not regret played before patch 3.0 on the slide show, the game is still very raw with my not very powerful system all up-to-date game to play, here alas no, got all the idea about the game and Yes English greatly complicates the study although not catastrophic, but optimized to my hardware it's a pain!!! P. S. the basic iron: GeForce GTX 750 Ti, AMD Athlon 860K 4.4 GHz HyperX HX324C11SRK2/8

S
SpamerPG 26.12.19

I wonder when this game will die from the greed of developers

A
A Gamer 26.12.19

By the way, a good leadership try it would not hurt)

p
plutikov55 26.12.19

sjwa123456
you greedy piece of something there, I don't know the student you are a minor or strarik already under 80 years, 200 million for this game малооооооооооооооооооооооооооооооооооооо. battle 5 sozdovat with budgets of 500, 000, 000 bucks, and you want them for 200 Lyamov created the entire game in one year???? , then go play digger

p
plutikov55 26.12.19

Podvipodvertov
and what is it you like? emptiness, she quickly bored, to sit in one chair. Played Yes 6 000 gave, they gathered 150 000 0000 bucks and where landing on atmospheric palnety? where walking on the ships?, the character just sits. for 150 000 0000 mil could have done more, that they are so greedy goats.

p
plutikov55 26.12.19

Protocol10
yeah, apparently you even compare myself with no man sky same garbage.

S
SpamerPG 26.12.19

why is this PG shit rating of 8 points?