3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skay703 26.12.19 07:06 pm

Olympus 2207 - a New addition! (Fallout 2)

The release of the project!
Honestly I can't believe this time has come...
Dear friends, the project finally goes on a difficult and, hopefully, a long way through the Badlands of the Internet.

Below you can find a link where you can download the game as well as a teaser video, but in the beginning take a few minutes the lines below:

1 Friends, on our forum has been updated and topics added relevant topics for discussion, please write in the appropriate topics. If is at - will delete mercilessly. Let's respect each other through respect time of other players who don't want to read the flood and offtopic.

2 Your feedback is so important to us, the relevant section for ideas and suggestions you'll find on our forum. Based on this feedback we will build the patch for the game and draw conclusions on the further development of the game. Each of you will be able to lend a hand to the future look of the Olympus.

3 We welcome the screenshots, let's play, reviews, sharing wherever possible (especially on torrents). Don't forget to give a link to our website and the public ;)

4 And we would like to thank everyone who contributed to the project (especially to our wives, who have endured what we days stuck at the monitors...)

and...
A lot of words. But needless to say now? We think not. Now it is more worthwhile to download the game and try it out. And then tell about it to friends and acquaintances. And of course come here for discussions ;)

The team Nebesa Games on behalf of all project participants wishes you a pleasant game!

The news itself: http://olympus2207.com/news/reliz_proekta/2014-12-26-57
Download: http://olympus2207.com/index/skachat_quot_olimp_2207_quot/0-34
12 Comments
Sort by:
p
psythra 26.12.19

Thank you.The main thing that all worked.
Downloaded - works.Bow

S
Skay703 26.12.19

I had already passed. A worthy addition to the game.

G
Gloryhammer 26.12.19

Oh, and on PG Olympus has fallen)

R
RikoChiko 26.12.19

Sex selection is not provided?

s
sKard 26.12.19

Recochica
no, only white or black. And skin color matters in some quests.

p
pavel_ko 26.12.19

Downloaded, wandered a bit. The beginning of a very worthy, well, then, as they say, we will see.

Z
Zordot 26.12.19

The game I was neponravilos, nemogli to create one in krayzis. No, seriously. Choose the character of the Negro mother white, father white, brother white, telegonia? By the way, the intelligence unit he normally talks like that. Prologue a creepy, dull and consists of running around almost completely, the very first quest
To sphalerite dad's key, which will require you to go through all the location, personally for me it was in the trunk of some aunt, not a mother then goes left.And stuff like that. At one point on the head of the hero drops the piano and emerges on the surface. And my first hero (the nerd) was neizvesten, I had to create supervison who bend over every living thing... with a corkscrew. Yes, exactly, the spin was more effective than brass knuckles and all sorts of darkness.
Then there was a lot of difficulty in the rocks on the global map, the ubiquitous radiation that apparently only care about my character, even more brilliant quests, up to
Spoilerwe've seen apples (!) and planks in the ruins, bring them to usand to fulfill the main quest was enough
Spoilerset armor and protection as soon as I was allowed, super mutants, and would rather have something suspicious.It would all be okay, but the worst thing happened - gone was the motivation, the main quest, he kind of is, but its essence is incomprehensible, and why? Fumbled a bit and gave up.

A
A.Soldier of Light 26.12.19

Sordat
Great review pix.PlayGround.ru

T
TheSH2RM 26.12.19

Skay703
Thank You for Your great work. A low bow from the fans of Fallout 1-2. The old men are rejoicing ;)

Z
Zhenya Nazarenko8 26.12.19

page nanadana

g
gliga142 26.12.19

Would do it on unity that would come in , and so I stupidly was unable to play due to the fact that when Monica with a resolution of 2560х1080 all so need the magnifier to sit.And the interface is really outdated morally.

B
Bendy3985 05.04.21

I like your game. Can you drop the fallout 2 engine?