3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WoooooHooooo 26.12.19 07:07 pm

Missing PIP-Boy (Fallout 4)

Tell me what it could be?
100 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZX204 26.12.19

WoooooHooooo
dude found a solution, see the description of the video (after watching the video).

C
CubeZero 26.12.19

helped 1 times, then all back again, crap because of the one button dialogs and exit the reservation
start out and who the thread is suitable, it begins a dialogue and voila PIP-boy was gone and all.

H
Hi4 26.12.19

Kama12
Thank you so much a good man)Helped

A
Aleksey Lastovka 26.12.19

Fix errors with missing PIP-boy.

Put and then delete the entire available power armor through the console ~:
player.equipitem 3E577
player.removeitem 3E577
player.equipitem B1C09
player.removeitem B1C09
player.equipitem 140D7B
player.removeitem 140D7B
player.equipitem 1909D1
player.removeitem 1909D1
player.equipitem 1909D5
player.removeitem 1909D5
player.equipitem 1909D6
player.removeitem 1909D6
player.equipitem 198B13
player.removeitem 198B13

If after these steps, clicking on the Tab you see their empty hands, run the following shell command:
player.equipitem 21b3b

Basically this error occurs after you put the HS power armor Nuclear Cats.

P. S. Checked for 3 days very hard, looking for a solution.

P
Palladim 26.12.19

Alex Lastivka
in most cases, this approach solves the problem. In my case I tried everything that is possible. Saves with 20+ hours of hand-to-hand.

V
Vladimir00000 26.12.19

Guys help. The same nonsense, only if you enter a team player.eguipitem 00021B3B issues could not parse this line. What to do?

n
niko5131 26.12.19

Darvin1269
hi have you found a solution?

K
Kokc38RuS 26.12.19

Try to use the terminal (any), albeit delusional but I helped)

A
Atay Wolverine 26.12.19

I have exactly the same disappears and the PIP-boy and weapons. Like run again.

N
Nospamwss 26.12.19

Kama12
Thank you

D
DJHunter 26.12.19

Alex Lastivka
Yes, thank you, man. I thought I was gonna have to replay 29 hours of play.

S
Snowflake 26.12.19

Guys, help this method. Not immediately realized that it helps, as a lot of had to try. And so, I climbed into the armor, reached the drawer, got out, took off all her clothes in a box (the ring can be left), climbed naked into the armor, got the PIP-boy working again! However, if you then again get dressed and climb-out in armor again stops working...

A little experiment, all the clothes can be worn. I have a PIP-boy stops only work if you get into armor in overalls (i.e., a wearable armor, MB, and other similar types of armor the same). If you leave everything and take it off - it works.

n
nosterhad 26.12.19

Darvin1269
I agree, completely the same situation. Tried everything, even took down the game and all mods, put clean and without mods with the latest patch the same shit. And the interesting thing is that outside of power armor is not working VATS, no sprint, and fatigue. Noticed that these problems appeared after taking fourth star perk Strong Ridge

n
nosterhad 26.12.19

Vladimir Kulikov
Didn't help, no reaction

n
nosterhad 26.12.19

Alex Lastivka
Unfortunately did not help me, at the first command, the failure could not parse this line, and the second gives Getitem count 0.00.

n
nosterhad 26.12.19

Kama12
And this method did not help

n
nosterhad 26.12.19

And generally it is strange, where did the subject of the frame of the power armor??? Does anyone know??? It can only be in SB and use, plus if it is clear, that a nuclear unit with him disappears. And earlier, well, there is in Concord this inventory item was not.

n
nosterhad 26.12.19

Well, the solution to your case I found:
Console ~:
player.equipitem 3E577
player.removeitem 3E577
Then there was only empty hands, but then:
player.equipitem 0021b3b
Thank you all, built the solution thanks to you!!!

a
antonsyropyatov 26.12.19

nosterhad
And everyone here contributing to the forum, I'm an old, shaggy the it guy and I, too, caught the bug now, I will explain why not everyone turns vospolzovatsya commands in the console, it either works but then it crashes back:
The algorithm of action VIDOS of the Americans of the posts above, BUT! do not take for the dogma frame ID of the armor they have are different.
He in VIDOS shows how to see what hinders and ie:
1) Remove the screw this in any of your drawer remain naked, without armor and without armor in the inventory. Let me explain why: I personally nifiga no signatures that there is just very a lot. Anyways leave only what not to throw!
2) Climb to the console ~ write There player.inv You Have a list of all the stuff that was left and at random looking armor.
Example: I have a bug after х01 just looking for many points and at the end ***(a ie х01) and see his ID, my 00198b13
3) Next I: standing naked typing in the console player.equipitem 00198b13, get out of the console. On me shaggy Bron'ka atomic cats (where did it come from I have in inventory XS), climb in his standing х01.
4) again in the console ~ type: player.unequipitem 00198b13 and VOILA! she finally disappeared, and that I can run to sit on the chairs, well, everything else, as expected.
5) it Remains only to return PIP-boy: player.equipitem 0021b3b
Good luck to all keep playing! Hope I helped someone!

a
antonsyropyatov 26.12.19

Sorry guys! Add to my above stated:
No need to invent anything (to wear, remove, etc.)!!! Put russifiers http://www.playground.ru/files/fallout_4_console_font_rus_russkij_shrift_v_konsoli-109430/ on the console and there is happiness! There's all become very clear, and ie, checked all the types of hull armor itself (it turned out they have me with all the ID about which wrote Alex lastivka
Stood at the base and go to add and remove each one individually. The result has been that removed all of the inventory, then removed the PIP-boy, stuck again and everything works. All possible manipulations can be even easier. Who learns to write, and you can PM me. ATP advance!