3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Onotolevich 15.09.19 02:15 pm

Tight pants or wide?

Now many guys go in narrower, sometimes very strongly tapered pants. On the other hand, have become fashionable loose pants with a drooping point, if the owner myself. How do you treat different pants, what you wear and what people think about this?
112 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrew Z 15.09.19

men do wear skirts in Scotland
Traditions do. It's their morals.

I often go in sweat pants!
And shoes with CARICOM to them accidentally wear?) Okay, just kidding. I don't like sweatpants, except when playing sports or Hiking. Tastes at all different. I deal with friends and bullies and so-called proposerai. And have long understood that the main thing that the man in the head and soul, not what the size of he holes in the ears and what clothes he wears. We are all different. And if all the guys would wear classic pipe, it would not be interesting. Personally, I uscaca a nice walk and I don't care about the opinion of some.

Screw It
Plyusanul. And, by the way, long hair gay, many have not associated. Personally, I just imagine a rocker or more of bunchy, but donovanosis gay is something unusual ;)

T
TML 15.09.19

b
babl-trabl 15.09.19

Andrew Z

If skinny jeans and long hair not a sign of femininity, it certainly is not a sign of masculinity. To be a guy and walk in tight jeans - can. But to be a man - not.

D
Dreamfall Fan 15.09.19

The men in the farms. We - men.

You ponil?

A
Abnormality 15.09.19

What's the difference?

E
Eminence_Grise 15.09.19

Dreamfall Fan
Iron Maiden..... this Picchu you handed me the brain... completely.

M
Medvedik22 15.09.19

Fashion is a capricious lady. But there is no problem, wide-leg jeans easily sause (https://serviceyard.net/garderob/kak-zauzit-dzhinsyi-snizu-v-domashnih-usloviyah.html). And it does not need sobih skills.

Use old skinny jeans. Top of the wide overlap of old narrow trousers that sit perfectly on the figure. Then is the markup of new relatively narrow seams of the model. After this line smachivaetsya and tried on jeans. If you are satisfied, then proceed with the sewing, cut off excess fabric and process allowances on the serger.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 15.09.19

Oscache better. Firstly fashionable and holes on the knees to cut to make it even more fashionable, and secondly on the bike to ride comfortably, and then wide in the chain shook, furious.

E
Emris_ua 15.09.19

As I belong to different pants ? - The main thing that trousers those who is looked good :) !!!
Spoilerose - Sports pants (in warmer weather lightweight, a warm) !!!
When will wash and change all your clothes on Laundry - every time I roll right pant leg (the leg not hanging - leg amputation above the knee) !!!
In the summer - mosquitoes bite in the seam (above knee) and scratch you can not (due to Diabetes) !!!
In winter the Trouser leg dress (suspender for prosthesis - in cold weather, not in use) !!!
When go Sanatana leg drops, and again drive up ...
And so every day - from January 2013 ...
Now the main thing to Sweatpants to wear (when necessary) and remove (when necessary) !!! To heat (when it's cold outside), and mosquitoes do not bite much !!!
Previously (until 2013) wore Trousers (medium) !!!

G
Gevins 29.10.20

I don't like wide pants. It may have been fashionable to wear this before, but now it looks kind of weird.

P
Pilat. 29.10.20

Screw It
clothes as well as the presence of stalls says a lot)

S
Spyder-man 04.11.20

Normal shings should be worn.
I like the way they used to dress, a century ago. in the 18th century, I had too much clothes.