3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksey20112 26.12.19 08:31 pm

Impressions of the game (Space Hulk: Deathwing)

Well, who would tell? Shaking repak yet
19 Comments
Sort by:
b
bosa 26.12.19

I don't like it after the first Chapter removed(

S
Staryy Pohmelnik 26.12.19

Didn't reach even the first bout. Sergeant grafone not dropped in for a visit even animations like robots from the planet Shelezyaka, stupid hallways looked like and turned off. And someone else wrote that she is with doom 4 will compete. What? 1400 expensive.

C
ColonelJason 26.12.19

It is, in short, like Aliens: Colonial Marines was found in the basement dead the homeless,opened his stomach, took out from there a half-decayed cat ate it and had a bowel movement. The result of this stool in front of us. There's just nothing to talk about-graphs no physics, no nothing...Well nothing, there are friezes, friezes endless crazy (gtx 970). If still half a year drank optimization and start giving it for free, you may found ideological soldiers of the Empire will be in this play. On what was expected by the developer releasing it in this form, and for the money I personally do not understand.Sorry bought.

K
Kovboy belomor 26.12.19

Such games are free to distribute necessary.And I bought not sorry drops.The sucker is destiny.And even subtitles are not delivered.Fuckers but of course blame the pirates.

K
King_sombra 26.12.19

And you know what ?. Fuck it.I liked it. And then fighting off the genestealers flowing thought For the Emperor, or Die fucking xenos. Maybe someone did not like the fact that one and the same corridors but I love it. The friezes were only ever do just like the ass nurgla become xenos. Well, in some aspects. Before that, all BSA. 60fps. 970. High settings.
p.s. the genestealers look a Bang. Smashed one bolter legs - so this bitch started to crawl to you. Or else the floor of the skull, and no one can see the brain - and he's still trying to kill you. And Yes. Sad that there is no Russian. Although it is possible to play. And I think either zog or the developers themselves (remember the Armada) will do.
And on account of the small number of weapons. What do you want terminators ?

T
TanLas 26.12.19

Those who are not familiar with the universe Вахи40к may not like it. And I normally go to the Frisians there are no(690 video card), graphics could be better, but here I'm more on your vidyahu sin. Atmospheric. Physics is okay, the guns shoot like they should, so one-casual to do in the game of course nothing. The motion of the terminators themselves - and how to move a walking tank with the height of 4 meters and a weight of under a ton. Melee certainly pumped up, then I agree - he neopilina. In General, fans of the game, the rest of the chips fall.
PS: Well, the price could be less, but all the games lately are so much about.

C
ColonelJason 26.12.19

Will not appeal to those who don't like to play shit.
Graphics could be better? Yeah, you could. At 80 percent, that would somehow be suitable to the modern realities.
With physics it's all right, that's for sure. Just in the game it is not. If you think that multibutton and hardcore shooting from the bolter with straight flying bullets, it's a good game physics in such a hurry you grieve is wrong. Pay attention to the elements of the environment. Full statics.
Games of this level are not worth as much. 500 R red price here. Or are you on full sereze put this hack in one row with RH, BF, and other AAA?

f
fog666666 26.12.19

Fierce shit

G
GeRR_Praetorian 26.12.19

What are the requirements? 4K on the go or to wait?

s
saa0891 26.12.19

Although I am a fan of the universe,to be honest the game disappointed.

First music in General is lacking (sadly I remember the epic tracks from DoW2) it's just kapets what else.
Very monotonous and dull enemies,with it getting constantly matter how many you killed,and the bodies which remain very live when a whole bunch piled up that even ass,first the game starts to slow down (optimization disgusting),and secondly, this pile of corpses just stopping to shoot.

Made so you can lock the door (interesting idea,what small door blokiruty so then not open,but GG can easily destroy them) and the holes from which the rushing of evil spirits is not possible to shut up just killed,even though there is one such mission,though there we are closing a large gate,but not the essence.

On turrets,they can crack and lead to a fire,but the benefits from it virtually no,first they cause very little damage (though GG clean be healthy) but the main problem is that as soon as you start to shoot at the enemies of those crammed and merchandised GG,the relationship with the turret immediately naturally interrupted,Lord why not make a auto turret.

No finishing moves,which is very sad.

Managing partner uncomfortable,elementary, you cannot set the arc of fire,as it was in DoW2.

A lot of very narrow corridors,which control the companions simply impossible (besides, they are still blunt) is also very difficult to fire,even a single terminator,it closes the whole review in these narrow corridors,and their two.It is funny,but you're worried with that that would close the door because the partner just in the way and runs here and there,even if you have him keep the position,in the end, evil is already breaking in open door.

Didn't even do in real life for killing enemies,very few abilities,though they look very nice,for example Inferno forms a fiery tornado that moves forward and burns all enemies,and the warp singularity to form a black hole and tightening breaks all the enemies on the scraps on the Unreal Engine 4 all of these effects looks nice,points are given only for the mission,armor and weapons, too, very few companions actually just 3-4 pieces issued,with it is not such as to give from two miniguns,it is clear that this restriction class,but the weapons and so it's just a few,and in battles it would be much cooler looking.

No saves,which is very sad,and the AutoSave can be done at the most inopportune moment,a simple example you squeezed a huge crowd in the corner and at this point the game is saved.
However, there is a terminal on which you can make AutoSave.

The only thing that pleased,this design locations,I as a fan of this universe very much done very nicely indeed,fans of the universe will appreciate.Terminators are too cool made,but it looks pretty good,but it doesn't save the game,everything is very monotonous and boring Space Marine and that was much better.

And of course, very much spoiled the impression that there is no localization.

It's good that downloaded the pirates,but first wanted to buy,but because of the lack of localization changed my mind.
Optimize by the way is very bad,at some point point so to be honest a very long time in the games had ever seen.

The idea is good,but implementation is completely no,if I bought it for 1700 rubles,I would be very sad.

L
Lunersun 26.12.19

Do not forget what is the topic, don't flood. If you have technical problems, can't walk, want to discuss something, create your own theme:
http://forums.playground.ru/space_hulk_deathwing/

If you do not know will go the game or not then watch the System requirements , but it's better to download the game and test how it behaves on your computer.
And to discuss optimization here: the Discussion of optimization

I
Igroman 1 26.12.19

Boring

G
GROGandALE 26.12.19

the game, in the ruins of ships, to crawl and to strip off the genestealers Pruszcz from all cracks, what else is needed from wahi? stupid allies?- play multiplayer, the weapon is a bit sad, the selection is small, but this is enough, but the pistol would have to shoulder added))))

I
Ivanov Anton 26.12.19

Not waited for the game miracle and breakthrough, but still good very good. Strange freezes on various graphics settings, stupid bots in single player, 3 times of 5 I could not connect to the network with the error fatal error. The result: returned the money. Maybe in a few months will bring the game to mind, but I'm afraid the online will die and then it would not be necessary.

a
alexpiz 26.12.19

Doom just resting,haven't played in such a beautiful corridor buffoon, garapon gorgeous, the plot is a little rustic, battles slow the adrenaline is guaranteed, of defects, few weapons and the game is short. Looking forward to the game on this engine about the space Marines and guard.
R. s. if the comp is too weak the game is not for you and grain you complain make awareness, and accustomed to every shit for Curling irons and the x box.

R
Razor12345 26.12.19

download pirates passed a couple of missions and that's all I can bring myself to play again. usually games that have a similar effect are removed from me, but it's damn Waha!
cons: the most stressful is obscenely long load and weight of the game, Yes, it would be that shipping, there is just a couple of static corridor! (but maybe worth it for SSD install)
bad decision to put in place a similar terms, even with 1лица, Yes it looks brutal, but uncomfortable.
the story is not that boring, rather vague, although this is the first impression.
but otherwise quite playable. Grifoni, the sounds, the atmosphere, even the history-grinder.

K
Kimchik 26.12.19

Space Hulk on the panasonic 3do which is significantly steeper than that of the bucket - Space Hulk: Deathwing
play only the original game! )

A
Andrey Taler 26.12.19

Srednyachok. You can play, but if I'm really bored. Ardent fans go, but not to cheer)) no friezes, no

Z
Zhydmen 26.12.19

Don't know dig the graphics, the game is at maximum speed at 120FPS(ogranicen, because the jump from 200 to ~120 in batches)graphics are nice, and I'm in graphiste beat games, shooting fit, some here being driven by the physics of fire, the bolter bullets are flying stupidly in a straight line...bleed well, it's not in the bullet for Beck, there is even in the description noted, this minerality Carl, you can even see it when they fly out of the bolter that they must as a member of the SAG at the chamber locations?, the recoil works well, the weapon is not shooting from camera, gun material, and the shots occur specifically out of a cannon, is not even in every game pritenzy on the simulator is, the dogfight could be suitable if it was responsive, then a minus, normal melee really only do in a cartoon if you upgrade the right path, so waving a censer quickly, but let's not about that.
Purely to be added to the close, who compared the Dum and tactical sutanon stupidly funny, long delay, strong redneck, was having fun(except for the last couple of missions, all three times, but not that pissed off yet, and the fact that literally half a mile in the bypass stomp tobish a minimum of ~kilometer from autosaves at the point uzhos), in General a pleasant sensation, even want.