3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheburashka 26.12.19 08:33 pm

The optimization of the game (Dishonored 2)

Hello there maniacs great series :)) , we will discuss the optimization of the toys , and judging by the reviews play optimization is poor. Patches the first day that the wrong-the correct who thinks that ? :)))
157 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spookcentral 26.12.19

DIZNX
it turns on only on high, framerate like that is not happening.

v
vidgin 26.12.19

They say in fact:
The configuration of my comp: GTX 970, 8Gb Opera and i5 2300 percent (percent five years already, and Opera).
Launched on medium-high settings with antialiasing and anisotropy.
The result: 50-60 fps without freezes indoors and outdoors.

Conclusion: don't believe the army ♥♥obols, which criticized the game for optimization. Here's a concrete example of the fact that the game runs and plays fine on a specific PC. Here you see one reason so many negative reviews: people just don't know and don't want to know how to set the graphics settings in games. To put everything to the max and then shout as ♥♥♥ that the game slows down - this is the height of idiocy. And even more to put her in this seen yet

I honestly do not understand why in recent years so much shit on the optimization results? I'm not all the games have time to play and at first believed that I am lucky in other games is really hard reoptimize and developed lazy. But the more time passes, the more games I go through that shit pours out, the more surprised one question: Where REOPTIMIZE? This can't be me to have all of the games were 50-60 fps without freezes, and most fps jumps and freezes. It's a delusion of some kind. I can't understand how so many people with such curves and PC curves by hand? How to litter so complex that with proper optimization you have slowed down, and another man with the same configuration - everything went fine?

M
MODERN_GEAR 26.12.19

Bought I thought I would suffer from freezes and no all the rules even on high, the only annoying sound it is late, then twitches from graphics does not depend on I understated the effect is the same(((
GTX1050ti, 10Gb RAM and AMD FX-6300

S
Slipnot6 26.12.19

vidgin
Chill bro. A game with such quality graphics on your card should not run on a medium-high at 50-60 fps, and on his mother ultra with a stable 60 frames in full HD at least.
I can understand when people expose MSAA or SSAA to x4, or as some gifted even at x16, and spit on low fps, then Yes - there is a sense to blame. But when thrown into the market unoptimized port on which the saved money just moving it sconsole and not developing a separate version for the PC then the fault lies entirely on the conscience of the developer
And the so-called optimizations, like thanks for start we do not need.

V
Vaipen 26.12.19

The people at the end of snickering. 30-40 fps already don't love it. O_o. Optimize the fuck off now in full norms phenomenon. Now most of the offices to the PC such an attitude, they say tell me thank you ever so made, and what could you do to put a bolt. And generally more and more convinced that in addition to the PC you need to have the stand. And that sense that you will gather top PC if half the games are conducted by cash.

R
Rat1949 26.12.19

I'm not suggesting anything but if the developers put unoptimized game on the shelf for a couple of years people would care less because it will not have the top to run(I hope they did not think about)

O
Onotole_console 26.12.19

Feared much worse, but not perfect. Percents i5 6600к, video r9 290x, Full HD resolution, all settings on ultra (antialiasing off but eats), all effects are included - fps keeps around 38-55 on the street, in the premises of better. But it is clear that the game is poorly optimized, the fps jumps Aki mountain sheep - in one scene can give 90 shots, a little camera will turn sharply drops to 40. In General, there is work to do. By the way, the percent loading is only at 40-70%, but the card 100.

d
demon 33251 26.12.19

fucking CE requirements for the game , finally has what he kireli I stupidly punched the game without optimusone.... fucking assholes

d
danene 26.12.19

Onotole_console
A new patch 1.2 came out, users write that the patch added power, especially on AMDшных maps, improved CPU utilization and memory and so on. +10-20 fps

D
Drewstet 26.12.19

danene
Well,OK, thank God at least we didn't score in the game
As they say every little helps.}}

P
POLKOVNIK2005 26.12.19

Well, at PG who have already patch tested as the results?

S
Shkudi 26.12.19

Protestant Knight
This is not PC this the attitude of the developers, but to their own laziness. 2016 - clearly was held under the motto And so will descend!.... Do you think consoles are better ? They also have drawdowns, but they hard to see at 25 fps on the telly. Until games are developed on PC developed must, I repeat MUST do the optimization, but otherwise it is better not to release a piece of code in sale and not to shame.

M
Ma3aXaKaP 26.12.19

POLKOVNIK2005
I felt really better, if I drop to 15-20, but now the drawdown is very rare and up to 40-50 and 70-75 is stable, while the settings made higher than it was before the patch

Z
ZmS 26.12.19

just released a patch for the 4.3 GB that adds graphical settings. optimization may patched. for fps exactly (Locke 60). here's a mouse fix, now the movements are smooth.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 26.12.19

ZmS
That one, I have the patch weighed in at 6.6 GB

B
BlackPantTher 26.12.19

The commercially released to help streamline not so hot, but you can tolerate the plot is not bad

m
myxmed 26.12.19

After today's patch everything again slipped into the nether, optimizers fucking

P
Pahant0Ss 26.12.19

I decided then to go first - at one time missed((( and then I think the second take, 10 giraffes she's already playable or not?

H
Hicksby 26.12.19

Pahant0Ss
For the 1080 and 1070 standards

v
vvvjust 26.12.19

After the patch generally works perfectly. Added sharpness, is good, but then soap. I'm surprised that developed fixed optimization, they need to erect a monument. Not that Deus Ex MD who who is just hanging in my steam.