3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 26.12.19 08:42 pm

In fact,why are fans not Padano hype. (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

I am not a fan of the series,but I like this series of games,especially the first and the second part,I passed more than once,and I am surprised that no more such topics,I do not know whether such a topic on the forums Biovars.

In all three parts we could use skills of companions,you can combine a bunch of different combin and it's really been-and by the way, was one of the coolest moments in the combat system of ME,it was a very cool to combine your skills with the skills of companions,what really got a lot of fun.

In Andromeda besides that cut out the ability to equip companions in the first part, let me remind you that you can wear any armor on companions,giving any barrel and put any upgrade,in the second and third part of the armor cut (left only a few skins are really not affected) and left the ability to equip guns (though in some cases were also limitations) but in Andromeda, not only is all cut,but the saddest thing is that deprived of the opportunity to use the skills of companions that really wasted the lion's share of fun from the combat system,instead of expanding the managing partners,to make it more deep and thoughtful,with the tactical pause,chain skills, etc., Biovar just completely ditched the combat system and the interaction with the companions,now it's just dummy CODE Ala.

In fact it's really a specific school and the castration of the combat system in RPG party to cut out the opportunity to use the skills of companions just can't wrap my head,and everything is fine,fans are not particularly troubled.

I'm still hoping that in Andromeda that would do the opponents, too often they used different skills,complicating the lives of the player,but it did sometimes throw grenades,well, snipers go inviz,in fact nothing that is interesting,and the enemies are very repetitive,didn't even do that at the level of the Goths (as they famously flipped),which is actually sad.
Spoiler
God,two and a half of the same animals,almost any neutral fauna (and this is the new galaxy which should come as no surprise) boss is also very sad,in fact the only interesting one is the architect,and it is repeated on almost every planet,without any differences,developers just what is the feeble mind,it is sad that the once great Studio Biovars,which made such masterpieces as Dragon Age: Origins,Neverwinter Nights,KotOR, slipped on a primitive level.
142 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Egorian_ 26.12.19

Master Ken
And here DA?
You see! The penny to take just for the sake of singularity! Mates have abilities no rules really, except, perhaps, thee said the singularity and overload.
And they are bags. Even if they cover up the top snaryagu.

M
Master Ken 26.12.19

EmGaOnRII
Have the Penny and the singularity and the deformation of Garus to overload and breipatronen, VEGA and Olenko group a officers plus fire bullets and devastation. And the bags in Andromeda, and in 3-ke is quite a functional companions, plus was able to give them complete freedom of action or to specify. Why not give the player to decide what it is better?

D
Denis G 26.12.19

There can be no dispute, the cut features and control equipment of party members is a huge back flip. The management of the party were chip company with Baldur's Gate, with the exception of some projects like the first of Nevers, JE.
But it is clear that not all is frustrating. Many would not mind if it and dialogues with the members cut, they still skipauth them to quickly get to the shooter.
In fact - I hope this feature in future patches will return, otherwise all very, very sad. And, in addition, the current situation does the new system of research and development is completely meaningless, and the loot turns into rubbish.

K
KiDjeN 26.12.19

The game was made quite a long time and not just remake, which is probably why everything was cut. On the other hand, we were given an open world to collect resources, etc. so it is not clear why not made a couple of varieties of armor for party members, that you could craft them... About their management, we can give the teams, where to go and whom to beat and Yes, each has its own approach. For kettou I took some, for relics of the other, and This makes them individual. Again, with a new pumping system HS, partners not necessary, because in solo safely handle (especially on NG+)

S
Skyth 26.12.19

How to enable auto-aim when playing with a gamepad?

D
Denis G 26.12.19

Only, perhaps, that now like companions as comrades - what they finally ceased to climb the bullets. Moreover, even when they shoot - they squat. Looks good. Well, their feints in combat, rolls over obstacles, etc.
What's annoying (in addition to the above, on the impossibility of using their skills and change equipment) - outside of combat, they constantly suffer. Fall, jump on game etc. Only to hear behind theirs ahs OHS Yes. Especially in the colonies, where, and to jump anywhere don't need.

R
Richards 26.12.19

Removed all the excess, added a bunch of other things. If you don't like play in the past, why copy all my everything new and cool!

k
kpowkaZzip 26.12.19

Eh... every year games are becoming easier, perhaps it's the fact that in the modern world one has no time for 5 minutes to consider the characteristics of a particular piece of equipment, deciding which one to choose.
But on the other hand, because to do that nobody forces may, in principle, the entire game (probably any) complete with standard equipment(or increasing the level of the hero) so why not leave the choice to play directly to the player?
As each player finds in the game what is your fan, But all these bun in games (for example the ability to change gear partner) may be mostly useless, but because of the fact that they are present in the game is not worse than anyone will not, they just add more options to the player (again, this is the choice of everyone) for example the passing of Mass Effect 1 for the first time, I do not in any way have an effect on the companions (did not change the gear, skill points scattered only at the beginning, to the middle of the game scored,and did not use skills,that did not stop me get the whole story until the end) it was a cursory acquaintance with the game you might say.
During the second pass, I started do play, changing clothes and pumping teammates, etc. and play at the same time, I personally became much more interesting.
But, to my regret, many modern games why sacrifice gameplay depth in favor of visual beauty, or simplify, by cutting out some (unnecessary? unfashionable?) functions of the game. Good or bad? on the one hand, the game save, like, unnecessary stuff, but on the other hand, sometimes it seems that this is what that stuff and not enough this or that game.

k
klaus.maria 26.12.19

That removed the possibility to manage partners - is absolutely correct. Explain. Ryder who? Commander, chief. The task of the commander - manage the battle. Control through the distribution of orders to subordinates (in the game). But HOW to carry out assigned commander task - it is subordinate. As soon as you start to specify a subordinate how to carry out set YOU a task, you turn into a mere Executive and the need for the subordinate disappears. The slave would be stupid to dump their work on you and plow you, not a subordinate.
Based on this logic, the gameplay mechanics built in the game exactly as it should be. Ryder's full preparing skills, and his staff-mates have the ability to activate different combinations. According to available your GG skills you pick up his teammates enhancing YOUR skills. And I must say that companions use skills quite skillfully, that is required from them. Do you like COMMANDER relieved head for tactical combinations.

D
Denis G 26.12.19

klaus.maria
What's correct when talking about the banal simplification of gameplay. In ANY role-playing game from biovars (except the first of Nevers, JE) was the management parties (management, inventory, etc.) Is, among other things, added a lot of interest in the gameplay. But more - kastrirovaniem it was because okazualivaniya games. IU this the management has always been poor compared to other games, where party members could directly control in combat and out of combat. But here the value of the command were killed at the root. Now they are junk bots, without their nature or value of teamwork. Just running somewhere in the background and make Bang-Bang.
I really hope that in the future the developers will take up the mind and fix it.

s
skpp 26.12.19

but what is there haapiti something? normal fighting, swift and very agile. from teammates basically need skills with combo initiators and activators when they are pumped up to max, starts a real fireworks of combos from all sides, and the rest was just to support his pants. Although the Fighting finally the monster breaks )))

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 26.12.19

the hell with him, with the behavior and application, may be a separate heroes is good. but guns... they have to somehow upgrade or not, I did not understand? or they running around with their pukalkami level 1? the very similar. I can certainly insolent and got used to take out half of the enemies with one headshot, but Garrus and Ashley with widow, or getskin dnastream were very good.

D
Denis G 26.12.19

blackdoctorblackdoctor
It is not clear yet. They shoot pretty lousy anyway. Skills beat well. It would be logical if the barrels have also improved every 10 levels like in development, but guarantees, of course not.
I hope the patches will give the chance their arm at least will be what to do with these tons of resources, guns and improvements.

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 26.12.19

Denis G so sure. while that meaningless accumulation

D
DelDark 26.12.19

I really was very disappointed. They cut the thing that was cool in the battle system, and of course deprived of battles tactical component. Because previously, you had to pause, give orders, and now it's just a shooter and all partners have become unnecessary, most of the time they are worn around the HS that is trying to do, but they are of little avail. While on the other hand added agility due to the rocket pack.

g
greyhouse 26.12.19

kpowkaZzip
This is important BioWare disgusting - just take and remove a few unnecessary features. And then to understand that with such simplifications, the game is kind of fleeting.
- What to do? thought biovars.
- Need to call Someone Very Smart!
Very Clever, tell us how to increase game time? Maybe quests to add? Tactics can still return, so fights lasted longer?
- Yes you that? EW, that's weird... Remember how in ME3 Shepard on his own ship had through the checkpoint to go from one room to the other, sure stepping slowly, five seconds of commercials. So let's develop the trick: lingering animation on each takeoff/landing and open the door in a few seconds. What? Doors in the game a lot, takeoffs and landings, too. And screw the +20% of the time, and even more.

r
renbu 26.12.19

Yes, there is a game Stocks so Much that some aspects are trying to pass, otherwise it will list the kilometer will...

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 26.12.19

Because the game sucks

l
lokkie 26.12.19

renbu wrote:
Yes, there is a game Stocks so Much that some aspects are trying to pass, otherwise it will list the kilometer will...
And who is forcing you to play right now?.. Yes, and wail ♪ on every corner that you are all wonderful, stable 60fps. xD)

M
MagicHero 26.12.19

lokkie
and what's the problem then? the game is stable 60 fps on ultra. Optimization in the game is good and improve it already especially will not be, the graphics too (sometimes there are beautiful landscapes) and the planets are all different where the desert and hot land, all in the snow or rain is a constant.
Spoiler

the fight is great, there is pumping with the different branches of skills, a ton of text for fans to read (although I miss it), the animation on which all complained corrected. Overall the game can pass but boredom brings what opponents of same in terms of performance liked the game, the picture moves smoothly.