3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Z126 26.12.19 08:43 pm

Mako vs Hammerhead vs Nomad (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

What is better Mako , Hammerhead or Nomad?
I, unlike most, hammer loved) Mako always wanted to fly over these endless mountains, and the sensitivity of the controls, in my opinion, this is too clever by half, but the cons end, in battle, he was undoubtedly better.

M-44 Hammer - purely a reconnaissance vehicle. Very fast and maneuverable. Three solid-propellant rocket engine vertical thrust in combination with a nucleus of mass effect not only keeps the car in the meter and a half above the ground, but also allow you to make jumps, overcoming obstacles and climbing into inaccessible to wheeled vehicles space. Boosters provide an opportunity to develop high speed. Homing missiles allow you to be at the enemy with great accuracy from great distances (that for gameplay minus, of course), without getting involved in the melee and being all radius sighting range of fire arms light enemy units.

But to ensure all these qualities needed for a light reconnaissance vehicle, it is necessary to sacrifice something. So, on the Hammer cannot be set heavy and durable armor. It just is no kinetic barrier. But these shortcomings are absolutely justified by the car class: M-44 was created to be not well protected tank, and a means of exploration, although it may repel the superior forces of the enemy.

Conclusion - a good hovertank. The feel of the controls they are very positive. The main weapon is speed and maneuverability.

M-35 Mako - infantry fighting vehicle. Fast enough to promptly deliver a team of Marines to the location of the job, and at the same time protected enough to bring it safely: good armor and powerful kinetic shield in stock. Rapid-fire mass accelerator anti-personnel assignments effectively deal with the walking enemy forces, no matter whether light or heavy infantry and heavy anti-tank gun gives you the trump card in the struggle with the enemy vehicles. The core of mass effect, greatly facilitate the car, and small jet engines provide an opportunity to take neskolkometrovuyu jumping, dodging thereby from missiles or escaping from difficult places, or allowing to extinguish speed before hitting the ground after jumping from the hill.

From disadvantage is not the best handling and long recovery time of the shield.

Conclusion - a good car. Gets me where I want, and it will give good protection and firepower.

Nomad ND1 — reconnaissance and research vehicle, based on "the Tempest". Designed for safe and fast overcoming almost any surface during the exploration of the worlds of congestion of Elea. The Rover is equipped with two hydrogen-oxygen fuel cells, reactor-based zero-kinetic element and the protective shield. Has independent suspension for each wheel and interchangeable four - or six-wheel drive (allows you to switch to speed mode to overcome the space at high speed, or in the mode of the vehicle to overcome the impassable landscape at the expense of speed), and a dual accelerator and running on helium-3 micro-motors to overcome difficult terrain.

Given the potentially different conditions of the studied worlds, "Nomad", due to the modular principle, can be modified according to the anticipated complications during the exploration, study and travel. The modification is subjected to a lot of things, starting with the boosters and the life-support systems and ending with the kinetic shield, radar and color.

On top of that, the Nomad is also equipped with a shield impulse to protect, scanners for examination of the surface and the detection of rich deposits and the mining drones for mining.
Conclusion-a good transport.It can be improved unlike the previous 2, BUT HE wasn'T ARMED.
71 Comments
Sort by:
l
lmperatorPC 26.12.19

Vote for anything with weapons.
Addiction with Nomad, alas, not mine. Do not believe in life that they are unable, a thread of the gun (after it is found) to attach.

H
Hirok 26.12.19

EMPs
EMPs wrote:
Yeah, heaps. Spruce finished the nexus
The nexus is not built, it was collected, as the designer.
ENT learn at least to start.
EMPs wrote:
So Nomad is the technology.
No comment.
EMPs wrote:
Yes, it would be possible - but then would arise the question, how much time? Who spend, those who thought how to find food and water, hold the capsule and base in good condition?
We here argue why even the thought of it was that researchers may need protection. How to survive armor and shields under fire, if not fire back?
For example, in the car, not the dude with the AI in his head, which gives him access to all possible skills, and General scientist. He will run out of it and start firing from a rifle? Yeah, I believe.
You surprise me that the little hole in the gameplay trying to patch holes in the logic of the game as a whole.
EMPs wrote:
Do not pull on what? Can izobresti without loss of speed, armor, DLC, terrain to stick a gun in a few tons? Despite the fact that problems are much more pressing was?
Mako had all of these qualities initially. And shields was, and protection from different environmental conditions, and speed and agility, and even a machine gun with a howitzer there.
And he was even before the emergence of the threat of the Reapers, then the Reapers.
EMPs wrote:
Well, I'm sorry that we are not all the resources of the galaxy, as the Spectrum Shepard/Cerberus, and that while they are flying - the rest are trying to defend, to allocate resources, build infrastructure, etc - that the original ME was already a few millennia
Are you on drugs?
How the pilot and the technician doing all of this? I'm talking about team Storm, eslicho.
EMPs wrote:
How do you know about the technology of the CAR? Something never heard that inventing any car he's getting 2 drawing civil and military
Only now, as a rule, is first military and then civil.

E
EMPs 26.12.19

Z126 wrote:After the ending
what does this have to the game?
Z126 wrote:the lack of staff was not
now, remember carefully what we are asked? We personally choose someone to Wake up, just because of limited resources. And those that are awake - the busy.
Z126 wrote:in the mid game
again it is unclear what it is as with the after. Ie Mako, Hammerhead was unwell, and after the game gave to develop? Do realize that you wrote? To compare the military prom. and civil rather silly, isn't it?
Z126 wrote:what is stopping them to improve Nomads?
I already wrote that - trivial rational. Improve more expensive, longer, more expensive, furthermore these nomads not so much was (given what we showed, but Yes. sometimes they stood on the planets). A reasonable question, make sense? If you can spend the time (if less than) and improve weapons and armor, what is the priority?
Z126 wrote: use ONLY Pioneer
only? ie his team and all military organizations (Yes, even those shock troops, which was just busy military nexus) - all Trailblazer? well, he's multifaceted.OMG
Z126 wrote:who knows Who we'll meet there ?
But really, who is? Scanners was sent to a lot, all was empty. The fact that it would have changed - the warranty is not present, but commonplace the secret police they just took, well, powerful... There is an uprising of the ghetto, muddles going on with rakhny and Cerberus. Moreover the sufferings of all the races (how many times have we found the wreckage in the original game?)
Z126 wrote:AND I REMIND you THAT the TOPIC is NOT ABOUT WHY the NOMAD has NO WEAPONS!
really? Then what... are you three so attacked for my opinion? Burn something? Burn in another place I expressed my opinion, that he had seen in the game. Then you have got.

E
EMPs 26.12.19

Hirok wrote:ENT learn at least to start.
Says the one who was completely merged in his knowledge? Says the one who can not think that the Assembly is also part of the construction?
Hirok wrote:what researchers may need protection
really? ie they can sit under fire, radiation, etc etc, what exactly all these factors is poor protection? Given its mobility? She can and slides to climb? Just to avoid fights?
Hirok wrote:the shields were, and protection from different environmental conditions, and speed and agility, and even a machine gun with a howitzer there.
And now remember, how many was keeping the shields? What was developed Mako? What was the purpose? As it was with DLC and prorabotala whether the same environment as here (even figuratively)?
Hirok wrote:
Are you on drugs?How the pilot and the technician doing all of this?
really? that is what I wrote, right?
The spoiler isso cool from his own words to disown
Hirok wrote:as a rule, is first military and then civil.
usually goes defense.prom, except that this does not mean that all is invented for him, and it does not mean that any Ford immediately did machine military, and with their pink began to deliver to the masses.

Z
Z126 26.12.19

EMPs
Spoiler
EMPs wrote:
what does this have to the game?
The fact that even after the ending it was possible to tie at least some weapons.
EMPs wrote:
now, remember carefully what we are asked? We personally choose someone to Wake up, just because of limited resources. And those that are awake - the busy.
Why can't awaken engineers and order them to improve nomads? Or at least ask existing ?
EMPs wrote:
But really, who is? Scanners was sent to a lot, all was empty. The fact that it would have changed - the warranty is not present, but commonplace the secret police they just took, well, powerful... There is an uprising of the ghetto, muddles going on with rakhny and Cerberus. Moreover the sufferings of all the races (how many times have we found the wreckage in the original game?)
They flew 600 years .Things could have changed in that time. Maybe someone in that time it has already settled and was nice to meet some travelers from another galaxy.
EMPs wrote:
only? ie his team and all military organizations (Yes, even those shock troops, which was just busy military nexus) - all Trailblazer? well, he's multifaceted.OMG
1 Partners do not use weapons made by the player .
2 Did somewhere were people in armor relics?
3 And the armor Pioneer ? Just a Pioneer she enjoys.
EMPs wrote:
I already wrote that - trivial rational. Improve more expensive, longer, more expensive, furthermore these nomads not so much was (given what we showed, but Yes. sometimes they stood on the planets). A reasonable question, make sense? If you can spend the time (if less than) and improve weapons and armor, what is the priority?
It is really necessary . Yes, nomads are few . But what if the car is not our Trailblazer with good protection and weapons, and a group of scientists ?Them that shoot from khattou yourself?
EMPs wrote:
There is an uprising of the ghetto, muddles going on with rakhny and Cerberus. Moreover affect all races
Neponyatki-fuck and Cerberus it all began after the departure of the initiatives in Andromeda.
EMPs wrote:
really? Then what... are you three so attacked for my opinion? Burn something? Burn in another place I expressed my opinion, that he had seen in the game. Then you have got.
I just pointed out that the developers were too lazy to make weapons for the nomad. And they didn't even come up with normal explanations why this perfect transport is not at least 1 gun.

E
EMPs 26.12.19

Z126 wrote:
after ending
and in many games make after the end of something radical? whether it is necessary? the game then passed on the 2nd round did not all go.
Z126 wrote:
at least have the existing
they are engaged in the construction of the posts of the nexus, odcinki Hyperion.
Z126 wrote:
can't awaken
above already wrote - to awaken those who need food little
Z126 wrote:
Maybe someone in that time it has already settled
600 years of civilization would not appear, set for the defense they took military equipment, it has specific costs. It was a hodgepodge of different ARKS, despite the fact that the situation is not stable, where would the weapons to deliver?
Z126 wrote:
how armor Pioneer
ie all profiles and AI in the head? well
Z126 wrote:
Them that shoot from khattou yourself?
ie scientists trained in the tactics of shooting with inpatient? the nomad armor and movement, it is possible to avoid. Designed for hard environment conditions, etc, but not combat.
Z126 wrote:
it all started after the departure of the initiatives in Andromeda.
it's still brewed in the first part, and send after it

Z
Z126 26.12.19

EMPs
The fact that in many games there is no significant change after the ending or anything , does not change. We're talking about storyline reasons.

Weapons for nomads all you need. And pioneers , and scientists .Yes scientists are not trained to shoot guns.But what hurt to set up an automatic turret?

Yes.New life would not have appeared for 600 years. BUT there could have been settle already developed races. The initiative was well-funded. Take normal weapons for the ark of the nexus was possible .+When we arrived in Andromeda and learned about chetah , the Initiative could produce weapons.

The reapers began to use rakhny as a weapon in ME 3. And Cerberus began active to conduct operations in 3 parts. It all started after departure.

E
EMPs 26.12.19

Z126
Z126 wrote:
scientists are not trained to shoot guns.But what hurt to set up an automatic turret?
automation for what? against what objectives? how to recognize the Hangar is also in meat, or other new? (if it is quite automatic)
Z126 wrote: could produce weapons
but they began to repair the Hyperion, that would not lose capsules, look for a place to eat, etc.

Z126 wrote:
The reapers began to use rakhny as a weapon in ME 3. And Cerberus began active to conduct operations in 3 parts.
You generally play? We first talked - fuck evil, we are with the first part of Cerberus good in the eyes of not trying to appear 2nd so all it built.

l
lmperatorPC 26.12.19

EMPs
Nays reflist. SchA would have to fly to another galaxy, but to not even try for the PIONEER (remember, the person is very important in view of the prevailing circumstances) to put at least a machine gun.
Given that this is the type of the future, the remote control that pulemetom should look like the screen and lock the whole thing got Omni technology.

B
BerkutArmageddon 26.12.19

With my cheat manners - best suitable Hammer ... Remember the second part made it rocket with 1 000 000 damage, and I put on all the missiles.
Mako and Nomad - almost the same, with two differences: Mako - armed Nomad - fast.
P. S. On the Nomad table for Cheat Engine (downloaded from website) quietly support the speed limits 115/161 miles per hour in modes all-terrain vehicle/high speed, respectively. In Rover mode with acceleration Maximale scored 130 km/h. More 161 - a roller coaster, with acceleration in high-speed mode - well, nothing. Is it a fixed limit. Probably made for what would be in the texture not to fail.

H
Hirok 26.12.19

EMPs wrote:
Says the one who was completely merged in his knowledge? Says the one who can not think that the Assembly is also part of the construction?
The construction implies that there is nothing. Erected from scratch.
The build assumes that you already have everything, it remains only to collect.
And no, not part of the construction.
Those outposts are not built. They are modular and assembled on-site with shuttles delivering parts that were ALREADY in as cargo.
Same thing with the station.
EMPs wrote:
And now remember, how many was keeping the shields? What was developed Mako? What was the purpose? As it was with DLC and prorabotala whether the same environment as here (even figuratively)?
Well, how many keep the fire shields of the nomad?
10 seconds?
What is the difference, what, if any, as you put it, a technology that has proved itself from the best side in all possible ways?
You've never played the first part, apparently, forgot that on the planets there was the danger levels that Mako had to poop.
Yes, and suit Shepard had the same system, so did you have Laura do not know.

H
Hirok 26.12.19

EMPs wrote:
really? that is what I wrote, right?
Spoiler
so cool their own words to disown
You really trashed...
Talking about salarians and the humana team the STORM!! Wipe your eyes, disease.
What are they being restored on the STORM? What is infrastructure? What contacts?
They only have shit with each other, which is one of sujetos crew.
Nomad after its location was always at the Storm, AND IT CAN be IMPROVED! That already contradicts your words about the priorities of other shit. Just out of principle or as a member in the ass, which in principle is the same, when it comes to BioWare, decided not to give the player the opportunity to shoot the infidels from the inside of the cars, and that he was going to freeze his ass, and to spend precious time and resources on pointless life support battle.
In other words, an artificial stretch of playing time.

Z
Z126 26.12.19

EMPs
EMPs wrote:
ie all profiles and AI in the head? well
Here! You say that she only uses pioneer. Engineers have developed this armor just for him. Also it would be possible to do with the nomad.
EMPs wrote:
You generally play? We first talked - fuck evil, we are with the first part of Cerberus good in the eyes of not trying to appear 2nd so all it built.
Yes, I say .
1 BUT FOR SOME PLAYERS THE QUEEN IS DEAD-FUCK.
2-Fuck did not appear in part 2. (only mention)
3 Cerberus began to actively conduct operations in 3 parts. And was not a global threat.
EMPs wrote:
but they began to repair the Hyperion, that would not lose capsules, look for a place to eat, etc.
Just this idiot wasn't smart enough for normal to defend themselves.
EMPs wrote:
automation for what? against what objectives? how to recognize the Hangar is also in meat, or other new?
To modify the system a stranger.

E
EMPs 26.12.19

Z126
Cerberus, as Rakhny - global was not, but their study, sticks in the wheels etc was enough. And lifeless ships (and even stations on placetag, too). You say that they are only in 3rd appeared active.
Z126 wrote:
for normal to defend themselves
To protect from contamination? We are still in the beginning of her vellis, and then started the problems there

Z
Z126 26.12.19

EMPs
EMPs wrote:
To protect from contamination? We are still in the beginning of her vellis, and then started the problems there
From chatov. We perfectly understand that if they find a nexus it would end.
EMPs wrote:
Cerberus, as Rakhny - global was not, but their study, sticks in the wheels etc was enough.
This does not mean that we don't have normal equip the expedition.

E
EMPs 26.12.19

Hirok wrote:
which Mako had to poop.
That's the point, he was. Conclusion? Don't study your imbo games. About your fun trips - you do not played, then there is only cost extra quest in search of minerals, for half an hour to go and seek on the planet so much fun.
Hirok wrote:
artificial stretch of playing time
Stretching? And someone stops to pass by? Someone forbids to go as something else? Shields are holding, to armor it's not even comes here chum only on foot. No such as there - Primes,the Giants of missile troops - those who could really hurt Mako, or whoever else.The same with the rifles, and Oh it hurts machine-gun. Vylazit not necessarily. And climbs? The simplification of gameplay, which also likes people to complain? Like all ambiguous.
Hirok wrote:
How the pilot and the technician doing all of this?
Hirok wrote:
Talking about salarians and the humana team the STORM!! Wipe your eyes, disease.
One thing they do not, in Utrera as they do? Funny. techniques which purely on the engines, and the 2nd which works with shipbuilding should be going through the Nomad (the car, if that), and even know the technology/method, etc set the gun on him?
Hirok wrote:
he was always the Storm, AND IT CAN be IMPROVED!
Constantly? Ie, we weren't on avamposto or the Nexus, not anywhere? Really?
Hirok wrote:
I reveal a great secret, all the costumes were DLC, but that's under the harmful conditions they could quickly sink the qualities that led to death. And then, with these levels of toxic/radioactive/cold, etc we see on something like 1m, 2m, already faster etc

E
EMPs 26.12.19

Z126 wrote:
if they find the nexus
As this is contrary to what is necessary as that to live? As this contradicts the fact that the setting is a global system of protection (or if simpler - protection of the whole plant) takes time, effort, etc. - about what is necessary as that to organize it, with the lack of all - silent. Yes, they could they could a lot of things. But it is a problem of many games, the decisions come out on the next part, is fundamentally something that is not usually the case. Do not argue, we gave old ME that there to improve on Citadel, all sorts of air defense, etc - but there was free
Z126 wrote:
This does not mean that we don't have normal equip the expedition.
But this does not mean that as You wrote, arm maximum. Remember the same omega? A lot of groups, you never know who could find a part of the cargo

E
EMPs 26.12.19

lmperatorPC
Put the gun - removing some of the protection - reduce the possibility of studies to deteriorate the maneuverability/defense/duration of trips, etc.

H
Hirok 26.12.19

EMPs wrote:
Constantly? Ie, we weren't on avamposto or the Nexus, not anywhere? Really?
Flights to the planets. Finding on the Nexus. On the planet where the machine is not activated (can't remember the name).
All this time, a nomad in a Storm. And this is all nonsense, given the fact that the car on any laboratory workbench can be improved.
Even though inside the Storm, at least somewhere.
EMPs wrote:
I reveal a great secret, all the costumes were DLC, but that's under the harmful conditions they could quickly sink the qualities that led to death. And then, with these levels of toxic/radioactive/cold, etc we see on something like 1m, 2m, already faster etc
With that said, there is nothing new in the system was not in order for this to clean the gun to put it.

Z
Z126 26.12.19

EMPs
EMPs wrote:
But this does not mean that as You wrote, arm maximum. Remember the same omega? A lot of groups, you never know who could find a part of the cargo
So. The initiative could fly , like I wrote earlier , to another race. And they may not like it . And they will burn all initiative , all ARKS , nexus .
EMPs wrote:
As this is contrary to what is necessary as that to live? As this contradicts the fact that the setting is a global system of protection (or if simpler - protection of the whole plant) takes time, effort, etc. - about what is necessary as that to organize it, with the lack of all - silent. Yes, they could they could a lot of things. But it is a problem of many games, the decisions come out on the next part, is fundamentally something that is not usually the case. Do not argue, we gave old ME that there to improve on Citadel, all sorts of air defense, etc - but there was free
Contrary. Because KHETY easily take over the nexus and the ark . Need proper protection.
And in General how to fly to another Galactico without a good defense ?