3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FabulouSS 15.09.19 02:27 pm

Strange game teams in his career - the discussion of AI (FIFA 19)

Hey, guys. I have a strange observation about the game as his team and games of other teams (AI) in the career mode. THE ATTENTION - MNOGABUKAV.

To FIFA 19 skated a couple of seasons in FIFA 18 for real Madrid, Everton and a couple of weak teams novamov. Anyway, like FIFA, played in 08, 09, 12, 13, 14.

Now on the topic:
FIFA 19, I began to notice how in some games I AI't just win, namely take out and put in 3 cans in the gate, do not give at all to hit (in these games I'm not more than 3-4 strokes to paint a 6-minute half), and if and give, then block immediately blows. Moreover, the blocks are very interesting - the defenders out of nowhere shoved the legs/head/butt and not allowed to penetrate. To the counter to get impossible - catching up with as children, always. Escape is impossible, tried it a bunch of times (analogue jerk off). Moreover, the selection made is so hard and within the rules that the player falls and then fuck it back in time for a counter-counter attack (difficult already). In attack the AI monster - wall, instant casts, playing touch, feints, super-jumping and jerking, longshot like a cannon.

Settings: world class sliders all on Def. position, the joystick (if important) - Chinese players aren't tired form all right.

All would be nothing if it were not for two factors - I play for real Madrid and pirouette give conditional Huesca and other last place in turnike. Although these matches I made Barcelona with 4:0 with no hint of a goal.

I sudaroli really paranoid or something somewhere on scripted dynamic game opponents?
18 Comments
Sort by:
T
T0JICT9IK 15.09.19

What did you expect from built on scripts arcade?

F
FabulouSS 15.09.19

T0JICT9IK wrote:
What did you expect from built on scripts arcade?
I didn't expect anything, I was just playing. But this is noticed only in the 19th part. However, such matches are rare, but neatly. So I started wondering - am I a fool or skiing curves.

j
jogi_de 15.09.19

FabulouSS
I have your problems, I thought at least this version will be more difficult

F
FabulouSS 15.09.19

jogi_de
Well, you know, maybe what I think...

J
Joez 15.09.19

FabulouSS
Often all the problems associated with the gameplay associated with iron and Windows.
I have a laptop: Intel Core® i5 8250U1600 Mhz (Turbo to 3.4) NVIDIA GeForce MX150, 8 Gb of RAM. Not the top and if somewhere in the settings of the twist, the gameplay begins to kink. It is better to configure/optimize windows services, background processes, NVIDIA graphics, and to configure itself FIFA (fifaconfig, locale.ini fifasetup.ini), then everything is OK.

For example, I never saw that the goalkeeper was left somewhere, did not catch the ball or beat his own goal. And so the list goes on problems fify which are so fond of telling. Some goalkeepers have trait Cautious With Crosses - these guys like to get out of the gate at the crosses.
In the online modes do not play.

Oddly enough, with the consoles is the same - should at least clean the console from dust and make a normal cooling - any lags, problems with goalkeepers and all that so love to tell.

F
FabulouSS 15.09.19

Joez
Strangely, I have stacjonarnych R5 1600, GTX 1060 6GB and 8 GB RAM (soon even the die 8 deliver). Settings the Nvidia Experience sets to the maximum, with no limit on fps game gives the 150-170 fps. Playing with a limit of 60 fps (Monique 60 Hz :( ).
No brakes.

J
Joez 15.09.19

FabulouSS wrote:
Nvidia Experience
in the trash is a miracle of branded marketing.

F
FabulouSS 15.09.19

Joez
Yes, even if you throw it, something will change? The lag I have.

F
FabulouSS 15.09.19

I figure brains after a session of the bayonet and that's what I did:

1. Sorted team in three formulations:
Primary, alternate and backup.
Spoiler

2. Set up tactics and objectives.
3. With the desire to win was to play against Valencia, Manchester United (Champions League), Eibar and Getafe.
Out the line: DOS.-DOS.-Zap.-RES.

Valencia have won:

Spoiler

Manchester United also managed to win away, although there rebounded with an acceptable score and scored two jars, because it gave the foam to break once)))

Eibar could not beat, but not lost in the meat.

Leganes reserve team won 3:2 away, but this victory in character turned out, last-minute, almost all were dead.

The complexity has not changed is world class.

Against Valencia, the Madrid and Eibar play from attack (4-3-3 with DAC) against man UTD - defending (4-3-3 with 1m TSOP).

Die very fast fullbacks, as in the mode of attack I gave them a connection to the attacks.

E
EARussia 15.09.19

18 the legend was no easy but right now the rules don't complain

F
FabulouSS 15.09.19

EARussia
No whining if you didn't notice. I just want to know the truth.

z
zhimipe 15.09.19

FabulouSS
World class. He started for Fulham, the most frequent score was 1:0. Noticed that after the first goal the passes are worse. Even the computer is often hit weakly into the hands of the goalkeeper, which is strange. You can tell the game has become more realistic, hence slower. FIFA 18 but I liked the way that podrywaja. 19 FIFA and now PES is similar to their woodenness.

F
FabulouSS 15.09.19

zhimipe

Hmm, it would be necessary PES for the sake of interest to try. But now I finished the first season for real. Won the King's Cup at the ATM with the score 2:1, but there was almost equal ATM even a little better, I just my lucky day that Ramos in the last minutes head plays well for a corner.
The Champions League final against MC won, but there is generally the game was unpredictable, I'm at the very beginning the Bank laid, pressed MS near the gate, beating all the time, and they are in the locker room I threw the ball, Yes, and some broke all the defense in a couple of gears and scored with a toss and a kick...In the second half, it was the same, goal but they failed to score.

So fun to play. But sometimes you want and roll out any average team, but fuck it...

F
FabulouSS 15.09.19

One more observation:

In the Champions League got only one team able to give a fight to Bayern. And other teams (Porto, MU, etc.) - just opens his mouth and Hawali 3-5 goals. A similar situation exists in the Spanish Cup. In the final, Atletico sit stupidly in my half and everything. No attack was not.

And in La Liga on the contrary, each team for the point beats and win with a difference more than two goals - very hard.

M
Maks Cyupaka 15.09.19

Help crashes after 3 seasons of a career coach

F
FabulouSS 15.09.19

Play half of the season on the ultimate difficulty, apparently, have adapted. Although sometimes very sudden changes teams make, but I like it when the bot comeback from 0:2 commits, the more interesting it becomes. Yeah and have to play serious.

Spoiler

i
ivanivlev 15.09.19

FabulouSS
in short I have seen the exact same thing, in the world it is impossible to play like Zorya vs Barcelona, and the pros make everyone like children(which is why pros don't like). can't understand what's the catch on a global level.. what part to play is not tried, it is still my players slant and wooden, and the opponent (AI) like cheater))

[
[Delfin1988] 15.09.19

T0JICT9IK

Guy. Arcade FIFA has stayed not for long: from 2007 to 2011. And then. 2007, 2009 and 2011.
Where was autopricing, in gameplay, etc.
However, in 2010 and 2011 introduced the so-called dynamic complexity. Type, play on beginner, after you propose to increase the level. I played on the Legend. The very first match.. oddly enough, was surprised when his komandochka yard guys from Saudi Arabia made some Chinese club 4-0. for reference my team is 1.5 stars, from the Chinese - 3.5. And after this began, I was asked to go down the AI level, I refused. But the campaign of EA-n*z hired Krivorukov programmers and they made a mistake in the game code, with the result that you press not want, and the game understands as OK .no question. The following result, as in the first to comment - all sorts of comanducci 1-1.5 stars play football better than real or Barca in their best years, and you have the logs with chains on his feet.

PS in Short. The product is not worth the money. The calculation of the naive drug addicts or fans